succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Great when is the new update?
Also even if it lacks content, I really liked the ntr
About the update - no one knows when. Right now, if I understand correctly - the focus is on the remake of seasons 1-4.
And about NTR - I know that before Patreon's ban there was an announcement and it was said that the next update (the one we are talking about) - it will not have new content for NTR, only main route (but everything can change because of the events with Patreon, as I think).

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
has been a long time that I played season 1-4 so I don't remember how it was in there were they so bad?
No, I'm talking about the map from season 5. If you haven't played it, try it and realize how much the icons on the map have done. And so - I don't like in seasons 1-4 only some images from the earliest versions (where, for example, Clara is drawn as if in Paint by hand, and not by Uber, but by me (who has crooked hands and no talent)).

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Here's the first announcement that came out on April 1st.

Hello everyone!

We would like to thank you all for your support so far!

We are currently reworking Seasons 1-4 for release on Steam.
You will be able to find there reworked and updated scenes and art, new dialogues, and many additional quality-of-life improvements.
We also plan to add our newest features, including a small talk map from Season 5 to Seasons 1-4, as well to improve consistency.

Here are a few spoilers for the upcoming update we were preparing before our Patreon page was closed. One of the planned update's main routes is our sports star, Chantelle.
We would like to share with you one of the finished art.

We will be glad to receive your feedback.
Thank you all for your support in helping make Taffy Tales!
Without you guys none of this is possible!
Stay tuned:)

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3528478
so from what I read in these two subscribestar posts, it sounds like they are no longer working on the next update but rather a rework for Steam? From what I recall seeing Count Morado say a long time ago, they failed at getting a steam release before, so I would assume drastic changes would be necessary (leading to further delay). Curious what everyone else thinks. It looks like they were working on the next update before the patreon debacle and have released images of said update to SS but it sounds like they aren't anymore from how much they talk about it in the past tense.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
so from what I read in these two subscribestar posts, it sounds like they are no longer working on the next update but rather a rework for Steam? From what I recall seeing Count Morado say a long time ago, they failed at getting a steam release before, so I would assume drastic changes would be necessary (leading to further delay). Curious what everyone else thinks. It looks like they were working on the next update before the patreon debacle and have released images of said update to SS but it sounds like they aren't anymore from how much they talk about it in the past tense.
Uberpie and lostraven talking about Steam in the Uberpie's public discord from a year and a half to two and a half years ago: 27,930

Reactions: succhiale

zack1018715

May 2, 2022
For my part, I stopped using Patreon.com
Because the creator himself doesn't know why he was banned from Patreon.com.:ROFLMAO:

Ah yes, because first of all it was delayed more and more than usual from update to update and the cost of this content (from AI art) remained the same and didn't bring anything from the price or the subscription to pause.. No, he did the opposite and so he was kicked out of Patreon.com with over 100 complaints from subscribers!

But now seriously:
And the worst thing is that his artist left for an unknown reason that was announced on Discord and he has been using AI art ever since.
View attachment 3527667
He should have actually let the fans hear what had happened within 1 year. "If you don't hear, you have to feel it!"
Bro lost me as a supporter ever since the whole AI content. Lets see how true those 20k subs or followers are to Uber during this situation.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Bro lost me as a supporter ever since the whole AI content. Lets see how true those 20k subs or followers are to Uber during this situation.
Yes, he has now lost his subscribers on Patreon.com and had to start over again so that he has income again, but in such a situation he has already taken care of things in case he has an accident or something. I haven't subscribed to Patreon.com since January 2024 and, as I feared, the outcry was just too big and the fans, I think, were disappointed! If the next update gets better (also with the AI art corrected correctly instead of with 3 holes) then I will subscribe again, but not yet!

No, I meant that he is the artist of the game, and the only one. If I understood correctly, by team he means: programmer, animator and two scriptwriters (Lostraven and NTR scriptwriter). Maybe I got it wrong. The only point I don't understand is whether the programmer and the artist are different people, and I quote: "we had just one artist and one programmer (waving at you), and it truly was tons of content that we worked on almost without weekends for years."
I don't quite understand if it's one person or two, because my English is pretty bad. If it's not too much trouble, please explain
I think he's just the developer and writing the script. And he never mentioned his artist until March this year when he said that his artist had left because he didn't feel like it or wanted more money? Nobody knows that to this day...

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I think he's just the developer and writing the script. And he never mentioned his artist until March this year when he said that his artist had left because he didn't feel like it or wanted more money? Nobody knows that to this day...
I haven't seen a report of an artist leaving anywhere. Can you please find it if you don't mind.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Uberpie is developer and the artist of the game. He has been the artist since day one. You are mistaken that there is another artist. It is Uberpie... well, and the AI he now also uses.

lostraven is the main route writer.
Yes, he has now lost his subscribers on Patreon.com
He lost his subscribers on Patreon because Patreon closed his account for having content that was against their community guidelines. Not because of AI.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So the programmer and the artist are one person after all, i.e. UberPie? So Taffy has one programmer?
Artist and some code: Uberpie
Main coder: One
Main writer: lostraven
NTR writer: (is there still one?)
Proofreader: (was Tear, don't know who now)

The above was the team as of the end of 2022. See: 26,333

Reactions: succhiale and SGGG

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Artist and some code: Uberpie
Main coder: One
Main writer: lostraven
NTR writer: (is there still one?)
Proofreader: (was Tear, don't know who now)

The above was the team as of the end of 2022. See: 26,333
Thank you very much, legendary Morado. About the NTR writer - I don't remember how, but I somehow figured this guy out ( ). He's probably the one responsible for the NTR script. Oh, I remember, I found his nickname in the game itself.
1712852432358.png

Reactions: Count Morado

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
got any discord links for taffy tales communities? id want to join
I only know the official discord, which is on page 1 of this thread. I haven't seen anything else. In general, it used to suffice - there was a section with NSFW artwork, which was then removed due to patreon rules and still hasn't returned

Reactions: Seltsam69420

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
How does NTR work here? If I allowed the first one in the gym with Mary, do they change dialogues for future scenes? Will my save be contaminated or will I always have the option of not allowing it?

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
How does NTR work here? If I allowed the first one in the gym with Mary, do they change dialogues for future scenes? Will my save be contaminated or will I always have the option of not allowing it?
No, there are only 2 scenes in seasons 1-4 of "NTR". The main NTR in season 5 is like a separate game. So feel free to poke if you want to watch it. If I'm not mistaken - so far there are no choices in the game at all that would globally change the future narrative, just the illusion of choices with slightly different approaches to the sequel. At most - skipping trap content or scat content(censored)

Reactions: SagiriChan

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
No, there are only 2 scenes in seasons 1-4 of "NTR". The main NTR in season 5 is like a separate game. So feel free to poke if you want to watch it. If I'm not mistaken - so far there are no choices in the game at all that would globally change the future narrative, just the illusion of choices with slightly different approaches to the sequel. At most - skipping trap content or scat content(censored)
ty

Reactions: succhiale
3.50 star(s) 342 Votes