HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
Antoher way to do the NTR route and keeping the main one is perhaps doing mini NTR events in the main game.

A couple of games like Milf Creek and Power Vaccum offer small games with NTR events in wich certain points of the game a different choice can lead into an NTR game over as well.

Considering its at 5 seasons there were certain moments that perhaps it coudl gone into an NTR event, I do welcome the NTR route but its one of those toughts i cant get out of my head after comparing this game with others.
agree. and it's even better if MC can fight back later.

Reactions: Thatlostone

SGGG

May 9, 2020
You will, if you become a sub. Otherwise, it is doubtful that someone will pick up on a regular basis where Timendo left off.
For my part, I stopped using Patreon.com
Because the creator himself doesn't know why he was banned from Patreon.com.:ROFLMAO:

Ah yes, because first of all it was delayed more and more than usual from update to update and the cost of this content (from AI art) remained the same and didn't bring anything from the price or the subscription to pause.. No, he did the opposite and so he was kicked out of Patreon.com with over 100 complaints from subscribers!

But now seriously:
And the worst thing is that his artist left for an unknown reason that was announced on Discord and he has been using AI art ever since.
Screenshot (31).png
He should have actually let the fans hear what had happened within 1 year. "If you don't hear, you have to feel it!"

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
DESERVED
Because the creator himself doesn't know why he was banned from Patreon.com.:ROFLMAO:

Ah yes, because first of all it was delayed more and more than usual from update to update and the cost of this content (from AI art) remained the same and didn't bring anything from the price or the subscription to pause.. No, he did the opposite and so he was kicked out of Patreon.com with over 100 complaints from subscribers!

But now seriously:
And the worst thing is that his artist left for an unknown reason that was announced on Discord and he has been using AI art ever since.
View attachment 3527667
He should have actually let the fans hear what had happened within 1 year. "If you don't hear, you have to feel it!"

Reactions: SGGG

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024

But now seriously:
View attachment 3527667
I thought Uber itself was the artist, and the only one. Was I wrong all along?

Khurby

May 18, 2022
I thought Uber itself was the artist, and the only one. Was I wrong all along?
"Was" the artist. As in "past-tense". Now the art is done by some AI bot that thinks women have three anuses, and all three anuses are visible even when wearing panties.

"Biggest Trainwreck Ever" is a highly-competitive field in hgames, but man, UberPie is fighting hard for that #1 spot. whatthefuck.png

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Now that it's on subscribestar does Uber plan to add in the content that was previously barred due to patreon? I know the Dog and the neighbor was going to be more of a thing in the early going

• Thinking Face
Reactions: succhiale

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
"Was" the artist. As in "past-tense". Now the art is done by some AI bot that thinks women have three anuses, and all three anuses are visible even when wearing panties.

"Biggest Trainwreck Ever" is a highly-competitive field in hgames, but man, UberPie is fighting hard for that #1 spot. View attachment 3527775
I certainly agree that the AI in Taffy is very lazy. But I want to say that I feel like if Uber spent time fixing the three anuses, hands and faces - the game would be of much higher quality than it would be with hand-drawn artwork. This is my opinion, you can consider me a "shit-eater", but I really like the AI style in general, but it needs manual tweaking, definitely

Reactions: HongTeaPot and SGGG

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone,
We’re very pleased to say our move to Subscribestar is going swimmingly so far, we’re overwhelmed by your continuous generous support through this period!
We're diligently continuing our work, primarily focusing on preparing Seasons 1-4 for Steam.
In other good news, we’d like to share our other teaser from the update that we were preparing.
You can expect one more character to have some delicious content: Violet.
By the way, how do you like her new outfit?

As always
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible!
Love,

-The Taffy Tales Team

Maid service, anyone…?

My note: It seems a new interface for the dialogue box they are using which I do like.

1712776857798.png

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023

"Biggest Trainwreck Ever" is a highly-competitive field in hgames, but man, UberPie is fighting hard for that #1 spot. View attachment 3527775
Anuses aside that picture is very uncanny valley.
her right arm has 3 elbows.
Her left arm is doing something that looks like some sort of optical illusion
Her left lower ribs area looks seriously messed up in terms of musculature.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
We’re very pleased to say our move to Subscribestar is going swimmingly so far, we’re overwhelmed by your continuous generous support through this period!
We're diligently continuing our work, primarily focusing on preparing Seasons 1-4 for Steam.
In other good news, we’d like to share our other teaser from the update that we were preparing.
You can expect one more character to have some delicious content: Violet.
By the way, how do you like her new outfit?

As always
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible!
Love,

-The Taffy Tales Team

Maid service, anyone…?

My note: It seems a new interface for the dialogue box they are using which I do like.

View attachment 3528146
And what is the first trailer?

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Back then I thought he was all in one.
But since then he has always mentioned "We" and the "Team" in update posts.

No, I meant that he is the artist of the game, and the only one. If I understood correctly, by team he means: programmer, animator and two scriptwriters (Lostraven and NTR scriptwriter). Maybe I got it wrong. The only point I don't understand is whether the programmer and the artist are different people, and I quote: "we had just one artist and one programmer (waving at you), and it truly was tons of content that we worked on almost without weekends for years."
I don't quite understand if it's one person or two, because my English is pretty bad. If it's not too much trouble, please explain

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Here's the first announcement that came out on April 1st.

Hello everyone!

We would like to thank you all for your support so far!

We are currently reworking Seasons 1-4 for release on Steam.
You will be able to find there reworked and updated scenes and art, new dialogues, and many additional quality-of-life improvements.
We also plan to add our newest features, including a small talk map from Season 5 to Seasons 1-4, as well to improve consistency.

Here are a few spoilers for the upcoming update we were preparing before our Patreon page was closed. One of the planned update's main routes is our sports star, Chantelle.
We would like to share with you one of the finished art.

We will be glad to receive your feedback.
Thank you all for your support in helping make Taffy Tales!
Without you guys none of this is possible!
Stay tuned:)

-The Taffy Tales Team

1712784581828.png

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Here's the first announcement that came out on April 1st.

Hello everyone!

We would like to thank you all for your support so far!

We are currently reworking Seasons 1-4 for release on Steam.
You will be able to find there reworked and updated scenes and art, new dialogues, and many additional quality-of-life improvements.
We also plan to add our newest features, including a small talk map from Season 5 to Seasons 1-4, as well to improve consistency.

Here are a few spoilers for the upcoming update we were preparing before our Patreon page was closed. One of the planned update's main routes is our sports star, Chantelle.
We would like to share with you one of the finished art.

We will be glad to receive your feedback.
Thank you all for your support in helping make Taffy Tales!
Without you guys none of this is possible!
Stay tuned:)

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3528478
Yay, the map icons from season 5 will be in season 1-4. Seems like a minor change, but very powerful on the QoL factor

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes