• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Looks like his Substar is going strong. I don't like Uber milking practices but I like the cocksuckers reporting devs to patreon less :KEK:

Reactions: Ntrsugar

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Pennyworth doesn't appear to be for the netorare (NTR) route. It appears that personality would be more in line for the Friendship/Sharing route that has no content at this time.
I've honestly never once seen this route you're talking about. I don't feel the line between the Friendship you've described and Harry's conditional cuckoldry. But okay, let's say you're right. So it turns out we have a dominant personality, crossdresser and for Friendship? Somehow I have a bit of a problem with this, NTR seems to be quite popular, and then here comes Friendship instead. The only thing I can think of is that Uber decided to promote NTR without any personalities, but I've already written about what I think it turned out to be in the end

Reactions: Thatlostone

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I've honestly never once seen this route you're talking about. I don't feel the line between the Friendship you've described and Harry's conditional cuckoldry. But okay, let's say you're right. So it turns out we have a dominant personality, crossdresser and for Friendship? Somehow I have a bit of a problem with this, NTR seems to be quite popular, and then here comes Friendship instead. The only thing I can think of is that Uber decided to promote NTR without any personalities, but I've already written about what I think it turned out to be in the end
You haven't seen the route in the game because it has not been developed at this time - exactly as I said in the post you replied to "the Friendship/Sharing route that has no content at this time."
See this: #19,103
Or by friendship do you mean group scenes with, conventionally, Roger, Darnell, MC, girls?
See this: #6,762
And this: #32,314

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
You haven't seen the route in the game because it has not been developed at this time - exactly as I said in the post you replied to "the Friendship/Sharing route that has no content at this time."
See this: #19,103
I wasn't referring to Taffy specifically, I just wasn't quite sure what you meant. But I figured it out, thanks for the link to the post.

See this: #6,762
And this: #32,314
So, I have familiarized myself with what you have attached. And to be honest, I still feel like Penny is just right for the NTR/cuckold route. I'll try to prove why:
1) Lost's post (#6,762) explicitly says: will begin the cuckold and NTR route. If anything, English is not my primary language, so if I understand correctly - these are either very closely related or the same route.
2) Further, in post #32,314 you attached just the moment of Penny's appearance and it says:
1712656214169.png
Again, if I understand this correctly, the implication here is that Penny wants to watch what's going on, not intervene. Doesn't that remind you of exactly what we see in the current implementation of NTR?
Let me summarize: my understanding is that Sharing is when both MC and other men participate in the event, but cuck and ntr are when MC doesn't. And if my logic is correct, then Penny is just about perfect for NTR. But maybe I'm wrong, so feel free to correct me

And a couple more words about the FAQ from Discord (#19,103 ). I'm not quite sure why there is no crossdress route here. It's very clearly shown in the game, but it's not here, it's strange to me.

UPD:
I read the description of the Sharing route from the Discord FAQ again: The second is the 'Friendship' route which involves an alliance with one of the villains of the game (Avoidable).
This is exactly what I was talking about, namely the MC in alliance with some other male character. It all seems to fit

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
but cuck and ntr are when MC doesn't. And if my logic is correct, then Penny is just about perfect for NTR. But maybe I'm wrong, so feel free to correct me
To repeat - there are planned three routes in this game:
  • The main default route involves the MC either seducing, 'stealing', or romancing the other characters. You will not get cucked.
  • The second is the 'Friendship' route which involves an alliance with one of the villains of the game (Avoidable).
  • And the third route is 'The 'NTR route,' but this is entirely avoidable, you will be giving a very direct question in-game whether you want to enter into that route, if you say no, you will not be asked again.
Now, let's look at something similar:
  • Netori is a genre in which a person has sex with other people's partners (either by permission or not).
  • Netorase is a genre in which a person permits/encourages/enjoys their partner having sex with others.
  • Netorare is a genre in which the pain and hurt of jealousy and betrayal is the key factor when their partner has sex with others.
Do you see how the three routes map onto the three definitions I follow up with?

Pennyworth enjoys the idea of seeing others have sex with partners. This aligns with the concept of the Friendship route, not the NTR route.

As for the crossdressing, Uberpie does what he does they way he does even if it may not make sense to others who do. See #13 in the 90th posting of my FAQ here: 31,443 as well as see this: 31,327.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
To repeat - there are planned three routes in this game:
  • The main default route involves the MC either seducing, 'stealing', or romancing the other characters. You will not get cucked.
  • The second is the 'Friendship' route which involves an alliance with one of the villains of the game (Avoidable).
  • And the third route is 'The 'NTR route,' but this is entirely avoidable, you will be giving a very direct question in-game whether you want to enter into that route, if you say no, you will not be asked again.
Now, let's look at something similar:
  • Netori is a genre in which a person has sex with other people's partners (either by permission or not).
  • Netorase is a genre in which a person permits/encourages/enjoys their partner having sex with others.
  • Netorare is a genre in which the pain and hurt of jealousy and betrayal is the key factor when their partner has sex with others.
Do you see how the three routes map onto the three definitions I follow up with?

Pennyworth enjoys the idea of seeing others have sex with partners. This aligns with the concept of the Friendship route, not the NTR route.
You've certainly knowledgeably made me rack my brain xD Okay, if Penny is busy under another route, which, if I've got it right, will involve the MC giving his girls to others and enjoying it, then I have no idea how to improve NTR. Let's just say I don't like the way it's implemented in Taffy and have nothing to suggest.

As for the crossdressing, Uberpie does what he does they way he does even if it may not make sense to others who do. See #13 in the 90th posting of my FAQ here: 31,443 as well as see this: 31,327.
After reading what you've attached, I first want to say thank you for putting this together. Basically, if I understand correctly after everything I've read - the "NTR" in Taffy is a collection of fetishes that may not be appreciated in the "main route". Given what you have described above (highlighted in color, for which thanks separately) - I am completely confused. That is, I kind of understand what you wanted to tell me, but I came to your own conclusion in one of your posts, where you wrote that such actions on the part of UberPie confuse many people - I am not an exception.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I didn't mean you were offending anyone by using the words cuck, or cucking, or cuckold, etc.... but that the terminology is confusing to many, including those who are English first language speakers and readers. I'll message you because now we're going way off topic.

Jan 1, 2018
Antoher way to do the NTR route and keeping the main one is perhaps doing mini NTR events in the main game.

A couple of games like Milf Creek and Power Vaccum offer small games with NTR events in wich certain points of the game a different choice can lead into an NTR game over as well.

Considering its at 5 seasons there were certain moments that perhaps it coudl gone into an NTR event, I do welcome the NTR route but its one of those toughts i cant get out of my head after comparing this game with others.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Antoher way to do the NTR route and keeping the main one is perhaps doing mini NTR events in the main game.
[Hears the resounding screeching of "RRRRREEEEEEEE" from a small minority subgroup of harem lovers]

Screen capture from nearly 2 years ago, 25 May 2022, from the discord:

Uberpie has completely separate routes for a reason. Within the group of people who do not like netorare (NTR) in their games, there is a small group who don't even want optional netorare (or netorare-like) content available for people to choose. Within that small group, there have been very vocal individuals who have made themselves heard loud enough to scare convince Uberpie into making these routes completely separate, almost like two different games, so that they don't 'accidentally' see content they don't like - or even know it's in the the same universe as their playing experience.

You can see an example of these folks in the most recent update (v1.07.3) by those who cried out that the save code allowed the CG of the "NTR route" from v0.95.7 to be unlocked. Even simply the gallery thumbnails triggered a response.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
[Hears the resounding screeching of "RRRRREEEEEEEE" from a small minority subgroup of harem lovers]

Screen capture from nearly 2 years ago, 25 May 2022, from the discord:

Uberpie has completely separate routes for a reason. Within the group of people who do not like netorare (NTR) in their games, there is a small group who don't even want optional netorare (or netorare-like) content available for people to choose. Within that small group, there have been very vocal individuals who have made themselves heard loud enough to scare convince Uberpie into making these routes completely separate, almost like two different games, so that they don't 'accidentally' see content they don't like - or even know it's in the the same universe as their playing experience.

You can see an example of these folks in the most recent update (v1.07.3) by those who cried out that the save code allowed the CG of the "NTR route" from v0.95.7 to be unlocked. Even simply the gallery thumbnails triggered a response.
Yep, that's the only way they would tolerate it and there's still a minority that complains about its existence, even in completely separate routes, to this very day. I'm not a NTR fan but I'm also not a NTR hater. I'm completely indifferent to it, but I know well that if the dev doesn't want to lose a large number of subs, so the routes must be separate, even though it would actually be easier to just include NTR options in the main game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
if the dev doesn't want to lose a large number of subs
I think this idea is overhyped. Also, if the dev was really worried about sub numbers and money, they'd have a "NTR Route" update of some sort every update. The 0.97.5 update Uberpie intentionally included that route was the highest bump in subs and money than any previous update, both in hard count of subs and percentage-wise. The release bump Uberpie got for 1.07.3 that did not include new content for that route did not even equal the 0.97.5. It was the first update in the history of Taffy Tales that didn't get a better bump than its previous update.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I hope the next update has some Hand drawn art or at the very least some touch-ups on the AI art to make it less horrendous.
The faces in AI don't even look like the characters from chapter 1-4

Reactions: locco1234

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I think this idea is overhyped. Also, if the dev was really worried about sub numbers and money, they'd have a "NTR Route" update of some sort every update. The 0.97.5 update Uberpie intentionally included that route was the highest bump in subs and money than any previous update, both in hard count of subs and percentage-wise. The release bump Uberpie got for 1.07.3 that did not include new content for that route did not even equal the 0.97.5. It was the first update in the history of Taffy Tales that didn't get a better bump than its previous update.
Judging by your words - UberPie cares about his subscribers (well, at least - about the loud part of the main route), but at the same time, for some reason, he does not correct AI art, on which sometimes you can not distinguish the contours of hands at all. It's strange, of course

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023

A couple of games like Milf Creek and Power Vaccum offer small games with NTR events in wich certain points of the game a different choice can lead into an NTR game over as well.

Considering its at 5 seasons there were certain moments that perhaps it coudl gone into an NTR event, I do welcome the NTR route but its one of those toughts i cant get out of my head after comparing this game with others.
agree. and it's even better if MC can fight back later.

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes