WhoReallyCares321

Oct 31, 2023
Hi, can someone clarify for me how to best play this game. I played it once a few years ago and saw that it got a bunch of updates. Now when i download the latest version i can only select chapter 5? So i have to download the game a second time to play 1-4? And chapter 6 is not available yet? How i understand it i need to download the 1-4 season game version for the first seasons and then the season 5 game for that. Is there a way to transfer my save file to the new one then so that my choices that i made get trasferred or do they simply not matter?

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Hi, can someone clarify for me how to best play this game. I played it once a few years ago and saw that it got a bunch of updates. Now when i download the latest version i can only select chapter 5? So i have to download the game a second time to play 1-4? And chapter 6 is not available yet? How i understand it i need to download the 1-4 season game version for the first seasons and then the season 5 game for that. Is there a way to transfer my save file to the new one then so that my choices that i made get trasferred or do they simply not matter?
Hi. You got it right - you need to download version 0.89.8 to play seasons 1-4, and then go to the fifth (1.07.3). Regarding the saves - you can not transfer them from 0.89 to 1.07, and there is no point - it does not affect anything. Season 6 isn't available yet, even season 5 isn't finished yet, so it's too early to talk about it. Enjoy the game!

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
Yeah, seeing Becca with a piercing, even if it's NTR, is always a treat. I have her second only to Clara in my top of characters, why not piercings in the main route too? Jessica has one, it's time for the others to get them too. You could do it like with Sarah's hair - just a choice of piercings or not. But then I guess they'll have to make two choices in all future scenes.
why not let clara get piercing first?

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Yes, piercings would look interesting on many characters. They could also add more tattoos, but make it optional. However, I think it is difficult to implement, because the character models in conversations is one thing, but all the scenes 18+ and animations are created separately from them, it turns out, it will be necessary to implement each scene in all sorts of variations of piercings + tattoos.
Yeah, but it worked for Clara. It could be really nice to "brand" the girls once they were corrupted enough. Yeah. that could be difficult

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Yeah, but it worked for Clara. It could be really nice to "brand" the girls once they were corrupted enough. Yeah. that could be difficult
In fact, I don't think it's that hard. I'm certainly not a programmer, and I'm in no way devaluing the work of Taffy's team. I'm just saying that if they implemented the choice with Sara's hair, why not, conventionally speaking, draw a scene with a character who has the option with piercings, without it, and then add the piercings to the finished art, and in the code add some kind of trigger, a variable that has:
If the value is "True": the scene with the piercings is shown;
If the value is "False": the scene without piercings is shown.
I think it can be realized.

Reactions: Thatlostone
Jan 1, 2018
I apologized if this perhaps has been asked before but im looking for CG images of each character of the game.

Im gonna go and spend some money to hire several artist to draw me some fanart and possibly some fanfics.

most of the may or may not be NTR

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I apologized if this perhaps has been asked before but im looking for CG images of each character of the game.

Im gonna go and spend some money to hire several artist to draw me some fanart and possibly some fanfics.

most of the may or may not be NTR
I think Count Morado had some cg rips somewhere in this thread if I remember right

If you make some non-ntr ones i'd be interested to see them :D

Jan 1, 2018
I think Count Morado had some cg rips somewhere in this thread if I remember right

If you make some non-ntr ones i'd be interested to see them :D
ill be sharing both NTR and nonNTR, i guess i decided n to to wait anymore and with the knowledge i got i can request commissions but will eventually need to replay the games over and over just to get a refresher.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Any new bbc content? I heard we will now get an ntr path?
v1.07.03 has a ntr path I didn't play it but other people said it wasn't really great
Let's just say it's for the amateur, and quite sophisticated. There is also BBC content, but if you played 0.95.7 - you can see only updated artwork, and you will not find new content in this direction.

rasika1245

Dec 28, 2020
first time posting on the website but need to get it out of the system

maaaaaan what happened to Gerda actually hurts me physically , like not a usual consumer of NTR content but even in them i dont mind as long as they all are having fun consensually . seeing her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hits hard man i really pray the next update fixes her story atleast . the worst part is

ps any clue who the fuck is the

really hope we get into more story in the next update .

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018

maaaaaan what happened to Gerda actually hurts me physically , like not a usual consumer of NTR content but even in them i dont mind as long as they all are having fun consensually . seeing her
hits hard man i really pray the next update fixes her story atleast . the worst part is

I just hate the fact that it was shoehorned in at the end. Went through all those scenes with 2 girls only to not have a bbc sex scene with either of them. That shit had me pissed off ngl. Even worse knowing we ain't seeing an ntr update for a long while.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I just hate the fact that it was shoehorned in at the end. Went through all those scenes with 2 girls only to not have a bbc sex scene with either of them. That shit had me pissed off ngl. Even worse knowing we ain't seeing an ntr update for a long while.
In fact, I've noticed a trend in season 5 to just give attention to those who were neglected in 1-4: Danny, Natalie, Jennifer, Tiffany. More on Sara and Maria. Plus, before Patreon's ban, Uber announced that we'll finally get to tackle Priscilla in the new update (she hasn't had sex with her once in seasons 1-4). It certainly pains me as a Clara fan to accept this, but there aren't many scenes with her because she got a lot of attention in 1-4. It's all to the point that finally the other girls are starting to get attention. And about NTR - I'm in favor of it being rewritten at all. That's my personal opinion. I don't like it as it is now. If you like it - well, then yes, the fact that it won't be updated for a long time (due to the reworking of seasons 1-4, + the next version (according to the announcements earlier, things may change) it won't be updated either) is sad.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
In fact, I've noticed a trend in season 5 to just give attention to those who were neglected in 1-4: Danny, Natalie, Jennifer, Tiffany. More on Sara and Maria. Plus, before Patreon's ban, Uber announced that we'll finally get to tackle Priscilla in the new update (she hasn't had sex with her once in seasons 1-4). It certainly pains me as a Clara fan to accept this, but there aren't many scenes with her because she got a lot of attention in 1-4. It's all to the point that finally the other girls are starting to get attention. And about NTR - I'm in favor of it being rewritten at all. That's my personal opinion. I don't like it as it is now. If you like it - well, then yes, the fact that it won't be updated for a long time (due to the reworking of seasons 1-4, + the next version (according to the announcements earlier, things may change) it won't be updated either) is sad.
I noticed that trend too, the problem is that in seasons 1-4 we get a lot of scenes and character development with the main girls (I'm counting Becca, Mary, Clara and Tiffany as the main girls) and it feels that in season 5 that all gets ignored or pushed aside instead of a natural, organic progression. I could not agree more about the NTR route, as it current stands, it's just lazy and badly done, but I do see some potential there that could be developed well with some significant changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: succhiale

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Since I haven't played it I don't know how bad it really is but weren't you all effectively cucked with that NTR Update being so bad :Kappa: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Depenick

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I noticed that trend too, the problem is that in seasons 1-4 we get a lot of scenes and character development with the main girls (I'm counting Becca, Mary, Clara and Tiffany as the main girls) and it feels that in season 5 that all gets ignored or pushed aside instead of a natural, organic progression. I could not agree more about the NTR route, as it current stands, it's just lazy and badly done, but I do see some potential there that could be developed well with some significant changes.
I absolutely agree! There's a sense that the main route of season 5 is somehow not quite connected to the rest of the story. I mean, there's a continuation of the story, but, for example, Clara and MC tried webcam, made a lot of money, got some fame in those circles for Clara. I don't understand why she's still working as a cleaning lady. In no way am I undervaluing the labor of janitors, it's just that in this particular game situation, the only excuse for me is to have fun with her at school. Otherwise - I don't see why you can't play up her getting fired and developing as a webcam star. And there are actually a lot of moments like that, it's just that Clara is Clara and I worry about her more than anyone else. About NTR - I see potential in it too, but:
I don't understand why they didn't capitalize on what Lostraven left behind. He's already left everything on a platter: here's a personality for NTR, just hit the MC on the head, let Penny wake up and suppress Red. That's it, and then we go from there - leave all the juicy scenes, play it off through Pennyworth and that's it - in my opinion, this would be a great NTR route. But unfortunately what we got was a lethargic MC who forgot that Red taught him all sorts of things and just sits back and watches. Well, who likes it - I'm happy for them.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

Wtf , what happened.
Hope she is fixed in the next update.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes