succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
One can only hope. It would also be a good opportunity to fix the NTR route.
Well there's not much NTR in 1-4. And you don't like the ntr in its current form either? I just think he's kind of overly cuck, plus some weird plotting - Lostraven left an entire personality in the MC's head for this, and it was just forgotten about

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I'd rather buy it on Steam, of course. Otherwise, to buy sub from my country - you have to find workarounds and pay 1.3 times more:HideThePain:
Yeah, the conversion rate is a bitch for me too. 3 times more :FacePalm:
Well there's not much NTR in 1-4. And you don't like the ntr in its current form either? I just think he's kind of overly cuck, plus some weird plotting - Lostraven left an entire personality in the MC's head for this, and it was just forgotten about
I said everything I felt about the NTR route here. But yeah, that was one of my biggest problems too, the MC just regresses into a wimp without Red which doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Reactions: succhiale

PikaChopstick

Sep 6, 2019
the only thing I actually hate about subscribestar is that you can't follow creators unless they have a free subscribe plan set up, and most don't. so this makes keeping track of creators very difficult. Patreon was a lot better in that regard, but it has a lot of other problems that set it way back.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
I think the real question is is the devoper going to go back and finish what the said they would do, part one still has so many"still under construcktion"choices/scenes, and yet there doing a new part instead of finishing what the 1st started.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
3e. The version I have is 3c
I honestly haven't seen changelog 1.07.3e. I wish they would fix the scene that is impossible to run in 3c (Mary in the room with the sports ball). Also, they probably replaced the SS reference. Plus the guy above wrote about some piercings on Becca. I'd like to see it, but as I understand it - it's hidden in the files, and I don't know how to break games. Anyway, here are my thoughts

Reactions: Thatlostone

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I honestly haven't seen changelog 1.07.3e. I wish they would fix the scene that is impossible to run in 3c (Mary in the room with the sports ball). Also, they probably replaced the SS reference. Plus the guy above wrote about some piercings on Becca. I'd like to see it, but as I understand it - it's hidden in the files, and I don't know how to break games. Anyway, here are my thoughts
Yeah, nothing major that would justify a purchase, at least for me. I will wait for a hero to leak Becca's new CG lol.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Yeah, nothing major that would justify a purchase, at least for me. I will wait for a hero to leak Becca's new CG lol.
Yeah, seeing Becca with a piercing, even if it's NTR, is always a treat. I have her second only to Clara in my top of characters, why not piercings in the main route too? Jessica has one, it's time for the others to get them too. You could do it like with Sara's hair - just a choice of piercings or not. But then I guess they'll have to make two choices in all future scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: HongTeaPot

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Yeah, seeing Becca with a piercing, even if it's NTR, is always a treat. I have her second only to Clara in my top of characters, why not piercings in the main route too? Jessica has one, it's time for the others to get them too. You could do it like with Sarah's hair - just a choice of piercings or not. But then I guess they'll have to make two choices in all future scenes.
I don't really mind NTR most times (even if Taffy's NTR is pretty bad). She's also my second lol but for me she is second to Tiffany. I do love corruption though and I like the idea of piercings for most characters eventually (even if optional).

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I don't really mind NTR most times (even if Taffy's NTR is pretty bad). She's also my second lol but for me she is second to Tiffany. I do love corruption though and I like the idea of piercings for most characters eventually (even if optional).
Yes, piercings would look interesting on many characters. They could also add more tattoos, but make it optional. However, I think it is difficult to implement, because the character models in conversations is one thing, but all the scenes 18+ and animations are created separately from them, it turns out, it will be necessary to implement each scene in all sorts of variations of piercings + tattoos.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes