succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
That would be fine by me. I don't really want Summertime Saga's style of updates (exclusively focusing in one girl at the time), that takes way too long for you to have scenes with girls you may like who may not be very popular (I'm still waiting for more Judith and it's been years). But UP's way is not that much better, you end up getting crumbs from the girls you like and wasting time with new scenes you don't really care about.
You're right - both approaches, unfortunately, won't be able to fully please you if your favorite characters aren't included in this update. I have a simpler approach - I like all the girls in Taffy, some more, some less, but I enjoy every single one of them. Nothing against Uber developing characters who don't have much screen time. But also nothing against it if Clara gets an update. Yeah, she's had plenty of time as it is. But to me, as a fan of hers (a clear favorite) - it's even better. It seems to me that the approach I suggested above is more or less optimal, because at least it won't offend anyone. Yes, someone will get more scenes, and someone will get less, BUT everyone will get a piece of attention. Here we go.

Hjibr

Feb 12, 2024
I have a Question and I know it sounds stupid but since I have been playing this game for the Beginning I just have to ask , Who The Hell Tought it was a good idea to add AI Art ,like the Update Still take forever and The Quality is just cheap it looks like Plastic or Something, Is there any way that they Could return to their old ways or is it greed until the bitter end.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I have a Question and I know it sounds stupid but since I have been playing this game for the Beginning I just have to ask , Who The Hell Tought it was a good idea to add AI Art ,like the Update Still take forever and The Quality is just cheap it looks like Plastic or Something, Is there any way that they Could return to their old ways or is it greed until the bitter end.
I don't know about why that decision was made. But I want to say that I like AI Art, BUT only if Uber will correct faces and fingers manually. Because now there are moments where instead of fingers there are mush, and faces are sometimes drawn as if in different style. About plastic bodies - yes, there is such a problem. Something should be done about it too. But if you look at Sara's body in season 5, I think it's perfect. If all the bodies are made as high quality as Sara's body - it will be a huge progress in quality. I also want to say that the overall quality has increased - the backgrounds, the city images, the character models and everything else. But all your minuses are on point, just need to fix them and then I have nothing against AI

Hjibr

Feb 12, 2024
I don't know about why that decision was made. But I want to say that I like AI Art, BUT only if Uber will correct faces and fingers manually. Because now there are moments where instead of fingers there are mush, and faces are sometimes drawn as if in different style. About plastic bodies - yes, there is such a problem. Something should be done about it too. But if you look at Sara's body in season 5, I think it's perfect. If all the bodies are made as high quality as Sara's body - it will be a huge progress in quality. I also want to say that the overall quality has increased - the backgrounds, the city images, the character models and everything else. But all your minuses are on point, just need to fix them and then I have nothing against AI
Fair enough

Reactions: succhiale

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
In general, I wrote all this because I wanted to make the following point: it seems to me that if you fight and revolt, you should do it in favor of improving the use of AI, not abolishing it. Because in the end, as it seems to me, we will get a much better product.

Dahaka263

Feb 24, 2020
anyone know how to update game v0.89.8b to v0.89.8c i tried copy paste but somehow still stuck at v0.89.8b ver

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
anyone know how to update game v0.89.8b to v0.89.8c i tried copy paste but somehow still stuck at v0.89.8b ver
Unless I'm confused, these versions have different save files. You can try substituting 0.89.8c file with 0.89.8b file, but I haven't tested this. As an option - there is a save editor on the Internet, it seems to work for 0.89.8c - try to restore the progress of 0.89.8c to the level of 0.89.8b.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Because in the end, as it seems to me, we will get a much better product.
That has not been proven to date, particularly because Uberpie does not take the time to correct AI errors and the consistency is worse now than even when Uberpie couldn't keep on character when hand-drawn.
Unless I'm confused, these versions have different save files. You can try substituting 0.89.8c file with 0.89.8b file, but I haven't tested this. As an option - there is a save editor on the Internet, it seems to work for 0.89.8c - try to restore the progress of 0.89.8c to the level of 0.89.8b.
They should not have different save files - but this is an instance where they do. In the past any Taffy Tales with the same Major.Minor.Patch (i.e. v0.89.8) but different -bugfix (i.e. v0.89.8a vs. v0.89.8c) could share the same save files on Windows, Mac, and Linus machines (Android could not). It was when Major.Minor.Patch were different that saves couldn't migrate - hence why most times there was a preloaded save for players to start at new content.

However, v0.89.8c seems to break saves from any other v0.89.8. since there is no new content in v0.89.8c - it is best advised for people who have already played through another v0.89.8 (a or b) to not bother to install c unless they wish to play through the update again.
Anyone know what the NTR content is like in this game?
Yes. It's only in the first half of v1.07.3 as a separate route. You could literally just download v1.07.3 and use the save/cheat code on the preloaded save and view gallery of the scenes to see if it's something you would actually enjoy. OR you could preview my speedrun video of the netorare content here: #29,199 Some netorare fans enjoyed some did not.

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
That has not been proven to date, particularly because Uberpie does not take the time to correct AI errors and the consistency is worse now than even when Uberpie couldn't keep on character when hand-drawn.
They should not have different save files - but this is an instance where they do. In the past any Taffy Tales with the same Major.Minor.Patch (i.e. v0.89.8) but different -bugfix (i.e. v0.89.8a vs. v0.89.8c) could share the same save files on Windows, Mac, and Linus machines (Android could not). It was when Major.Minor.Patch were different that saves couldn't migrate - hence why most times there was a preloaded save for players to start at new content.

However, v0.89.8c seems to break saves from any other v0.89.8. since there is no new content in v0.89.8c - it is best advised for people who have already played through another v0.89.8 (a or b) to not bother to install c unless they wish to play through the update again.
Yes. It's only in the first half of v1.07.3 as a separate route. You could literally just download v1.07.3 and use the save/cheat code on the preloaded save and view gallery of the scenes to see if it's something you would actually enjoy. OR you could preview my speedrun video of the netorare content here: #29,199 Some netorare fans enjoyed some did not.
Thank you!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can i combine the files or do they need to be there own seperate games?
They are separate applications. Just like Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart 8 are separate applications. No, you do not combine them. Not only can you not - there is no reason to attempt to do so. Nothing done by a player in v0.89.8 changes anything in v1.07.3 and vice versa.

Reactions: succhiale
3.50 star(s) 346 Votes