succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I agree. But there is too little content for other girls lol cough... Tiffany
I see it this way - in the main plot you can develop the girls who have been neglected (Tiffany, Brinda, Priscilla (we'll finally get to her, otherwise we haven't had a single sex in the entire game)). And in the secondary scenes, you can add a scene or two each for other characters. It's not very labor-intensive, but it won't offend anyone. There's already a riot in the comments, that they announce anyone but Tiffany

Reactions: Thatlostone

Flasssh

Mar 6, 2022
Was there any new stacy content in the update?
I am have been really nusy because of exams and haven't been able to play the new update.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I see it this way - in the main plot you can develop the girls who have been neglected (Tiffany, Brinda, Priscilla (we'll finally get to her, otherwise we haven't had a single sex in the entire game)). And in the secondary scenes, you can add a scene or two each for other characters. It's not very labor-intensive, but it won't offend anyone. There's already a riot in the comments, that they announce anyone but Tiffany
That would be fine by me. I don't really want Summertime Saga's style of updates (exclusively focusing in one girl at the time), that takes way too long for you to have scenes with girls you may like who may not be very popular (I'm still waiting for more Judith and it's been years). But UP's way is not that much better, you end up getting crumbs from the girls you like and wasting time with new scenes you don't really care about.

Reactions: succhiale

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
That would be fine by me. I don't really want Summertime Saga's style of updates (exclusively focusing in one girl at the time), that takes way too long for you to have scenes with girls you may like who may not be very popular (I'm still waiting for more Judith and it's been years). But UP's way is not that much better, you end up getting crumbs from the girls you like and wasting time with new scenes you don't really care about.
You're right - both approaches, unfortunately, won't be able to fully please you if your favorite characters aren't included in this update. I have a simpler approach - I like all the girls in Taffy, some more, some less, but I enjoy every single one of them. Nothing against Uber developing characters who don't have much screen time. But also nothing against it if Clara gets an update. Yeah, she's had plenty of time as it is. But to me, as a fan of hers (a clear favorite) - it's even better. It seems to me that the approach I suggested above is more or less optimal, because at least it won't offend anyone. Yes, someone will get more scenes, and someone will get less, BUT everyone will get a piece of attention. Here we go.

Hjibr

Feb 12, 2024
I have a Question and I know it sounds stupid but since I have been playing this game for the Beginning I just have to ask , Who The Hell Tought it was a good idea to add AI Art ,like the Update Still take forever and The Quality is just cheap it looks like Plastic or Something, Is there any way that they Could return to their old ways or is it greed until the bitter end.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes