Ddraigon

Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2020
LOL me too. I was panicking for a moment. That's not a good prank in this thread right now
If the news was different like F95Zone acquired Patreon that would be a different story. But this I almost thought this is all over, pack your bags, degenaracy is done for.

• Haha
Reactions: Thatlostone

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Really hate April Fools, but i was almost caught offguard on the chance Patreon knows of this place, until i read the website address.
You don't think Patreon knows of F95? Where do you think they live, Pluto? Of course they know of this site. Hell, they use this site to help validate any reports they receive of creators making content which violates their policies.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I agree. But there is too little content for other girls lol cough... Tiffany
I see it this way - in the main plot you can develop the girls who have been neglected (Tiffany, Brinda, Priscilla (we'll finally get to her, otherwise we haven't had a single sex in the entire game)). And in the secondary scenes, you can add a scene or two each for other characters. It's not very labor-intensive, but it won't offend anyone. There's already a riot in the comments, that they announce anyone but Tiffany

Reactions: Thatlostone

Flasssh

Mar 6, 2022
Was there any new stacy content in the update?
I am have been really nusy because of exams and haven't been able to play the new update.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I see it this way - in the main plot you can develop the girls who have been neglected (Tiffany, Brinda, Priscilla (we'll finally get to her, otherwise we haven't had a single sex in the entire game)). And in the secondary scenes, you can add a scene or two each for other characters. It's not very labor-intensive, but it won't offend anyone. There's already a riot in the comments, that they announce anyone but Tiffany
That would be fine by me. I don't really want Summertime Saga's style of updates (exclusively focusing in one girl at the time), that takes way too long for you to have scenes with girls you may like who may not be very popular (I'm still waiting for more Judith and it's been years). But UP's way is not that much better, you end up getting crumbs from the girls you like and wasting time with new scenes you don't really care about.

Reactions: succhiale
3.50 star(s) 346 Votes