Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You know, I've just put a certain user in my ignore list. I guess I won't be able to read half of the posts written here anymore from now on.

Reactions: bansdebar

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018
Ntr route is true ntr. I went through all that dialogue and scenes with the milf and gf, only to have it end with them never having a sex scene and a sex scene with the mc in it that felt rushed. So this is what it's like to feel cucked lmao. See you guys in 2029 when the next ntr update is made. XD

TheRavenRed

Oct 16, 2020
I have a question, why when I download the patch from the gallery and replace the Assembly-CSharp file in TaffyTales_Data\Managed and try to open the game, it closes automatically?

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Any idea when the next NTR update's gonna be? (v1.07.3 NTR route)
Does v0.95.7 even have good NTR content?

View attachment 3494203
To your first question, no. No one has any idea when the next update is. There has been some drama lately and news about any update have not been a priority for the dev at the moment (for more detail read the previous comments on the thread).

To your second question, well, good is subjective. There is very little content at the moment, but if you play the route now you may love it if you're really into NTR. Personally, I didn't like the NTR very much in its current form but there is some potential there.

Also you should just download the current version of season 5 if you want to play it ( v1.07.3c). Since there hasn't been any new content on that route yet, at least you'll get some new content on the Main Route.

Reactions: Bobopp

Bobopp

Nov 12, 2023
To your second question, well, good is subjective. There is very little content at the moment, but if you play the route now you may love it if you're really into NTR. Personally, I didn't like the NTR very much in its current form but there is some potential there.

Also you should just download the current version of season 5 if you want to play it ( v1.07.3c). Since there hasn't been any new content on that route yet, at least you'll get some new content on the Main Route.

It's a shame that the NTR route isn't being updated like the Main route. I hope UPie release both routes simultaneously in the future.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I have a question, why when I download the patch from the gallery and replace the Assembly-CSharp file in TaffyTales_Data\Managed and try to open the game, it closes automatically?
You're probably downloading the file for the wrong version. The file from the main page works for 1.07.3a, but not for 1.07.3c. Look a couple posts above yours, I replied to orclover60

Reactions: xu230

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
So patreon killed one of their biggest cash cows?

Are they crazy?

As far as I know taffy tales sadly didn't have any forbidden content (incest, rape).

Seriously, any developer who now solely relies on patreon must be crazy.

Hell, even relying on patreon as an option is crazy. It seems they can ban your account for any pretextual reason.

On the other hand I feel a bit of schadenfreude.

Überpie has really crossed the line in recent times with his lackluster AI updates which take him over half a year to complete.

Despite that the people showered him with money.

Maybe now the lazy motherfucker will have to put some work in again (more frequent updates etc.).

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
It's a shame that the NTR route isn't being updated like the Main route. I hope UPie release both routes simultaneously in the future.
Well before the Patreon ban, there was an announcement that the next update would be only for main route. Things will still change after the relaunch of seasons 1-4, I just wrote that to signify that NTR wouldn't have gotten an update for like a year now, and that's for a reason. Either Uber wanted to remake it (sounds like a very illogical plot twist to me and more of a cuckold route) or some other reasons. Anyway, for now we're waiting for seasons 1-4 to launch on Steam and then we'll see from there

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
So patreon killed one of their biggest cash cows?

Are they crazy?

As far as I know taffy tales sadly didn't have any forbidden content (incest, rape).

Seriously, any developer who now solely relies on patreon must be crazy.

Hell, even relying on patreon as an option is crazy. It seems they can ban your account for any pretextual reason.

On the other hand I feel a bit of schadenfreude.

Überpie has really crossed the line in recent times with his lackluster AI updates which take him over half a year to complete.

Despite that the people showered him with money.

Maybe now the lazy motherfucker will have to put some work in again (more frequent updates etc.).
Well about the lack of rape, you're bent, somewhere a little higher in this thread one guy described every such moment - there are >10 of them. But no one knows the reason for the ban (according to Uber), so it's just guessing on the coffee grounds.

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 342 Votes