Jan 3, 2021
Im confused. Is there a full version for seasons 1-4? I find that there is a lot of content for future updates or not available in my version of the game (just downloaded it) are season 1-4 still not finished yet they launched a season 5?
Pretty sure 1-4 is finished and 5 is a standalone release.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
I have x6pro running on hyperos when I tried to install the game on my Android device it said it isn't compatible with my phone can anyone tell me what's the problem here ? I know that the game apk file can only run on 64bit system and my processor is infact 64 bit I don't understand what's the problem here maybe the os is built in 32 but ? Idk please help

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
are season 1-4 still not finished yet they launched a season 5?
Pretty sure 1-4 is finished and 5 is a standalone release.
"Seasons 1-4" aren't finished - there is still netorare route content that needs added and then sharing/friendship route content - or they need to close up some options that would lead to those separate routes that are in those "seasons." And knowing Uberpie, they'll probably fiddle with other stuff in that part.
I'm on day 42 and I still haven't managed to do the mission "studying is not waiting!" and no people appear, it's empty!
https://f95zone.to/search/355138678/?q=study+is+not+waiting&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
so why is lost raven "done" with taffy tales?
who said lostraven is "done" with Taffy Tales?

Darthybaka

Jan 3, 2022
When will we ever fuck tiffany like Just give us the damn update bruh. Prolonging the inevitable also when is the next update expected to arrive?

Reactions: Thatlostone

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
"Seasons 1-4" aren't finished - there is still netorare route content that needs added and then sharing/friendship route content - or they need to close up some options that would lead to those separate routes that are in those "seasons." And knowing Uberpie, they'll probably fiddle with other stuff in that part.
https://f95zone.to/search/355138678/?q=study+is+not+waiting&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=datewho said lostraven is "done" with Taffy Tales?
I was talking about this "
In light of this, if this is the end of the road for me with Taffy Tales, (for whatever reason).
Then I hope at the very least, I'll be able to see some familiar faces with my own project you can find here". but it just looks like if there's budget cuts because of the
https://f95zone.to/search/355138678/?q=study+is+not+waiting&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=datewho said lostraven is "done" with Taffy Tales?
I was talking about this "
In light of this, if this is the end of the road for me with Taffy Tales, (for whatever reason).
Then I hope at the very least, I'll be able to see some familiar faces with my own project you can find here". but it just looks like if there's budget cuts because of the switch he feels like he might get cut.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Idk about budget cuts just yet, because (before UberPie removed the option to view it) they had reached 80% of their monthly income goals on Substar after a week. I’m hoping that’s a good indication that they’ve been able to recover, unless they were being extremely conservative with the their monthly income goals.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Idk about budget cuts just yet, because (before UberPie removed the option to view it) they had reached 80% of their monthly income goals on Substar after a week. I’m hoping that’s a good indication that they’ve been able to recover, unless they were being extremely conservative with the their monthly income goals.
It wasn't hard to do the math. The 1st goal was 6k$, the second was 2 times more - 12 respectively. Now about $5,300 in subscriptions. On Patreon it is impossible to determine earnings, because everything was hidden there, but there is a range from 12 to 37 thousand dollars (information taken from the first site by searching for "statistics Patreon"). And you can draw your own conclusions, as for me - for a start on another platform is very good

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
It wasn't hard to do the math. The 1st goal was 6k$, the second was 2 times more - 12 respectively. Now about $5,300 in subscriptions. On Patreon it is impossible to determine earnings, because everything was hidden there, but there is a range from 12 to 37 thousand dollars (information taken from the first site by searching for "statistics Patreon"). And you can draw your own conclusions, as for me - for a start on another platform is very good
I must have missed that part, I never saw an explicit dollar amount on their substar page, although I always looked at it on mobile. The only thing I ever saw was a percentage bar. If what you say is true then they are doing WAY better then I thought. The silence on their part is a little worrying though. I seriously hope that if what you say is true that they just focus on the next update rather than tailoring the game for steam. Especially with substar allowing them to get away with more than patreon, making a steam clean version would be a waste of time on their part (and they already wasted so much time making the 1st season 5 update)

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
I must have missed that part, I never saw an explicit dollar amount on their substar page, although I always looked at it on mobile. The only thing I ever saw was a percentage bar. If what you say is true then they are doing WAY better then I thought. The silence on their part is a little worrying though. I seriously hope that if what you say is true that they just focus on the next update rather than tailoring the game for steam. Especially with substar allowing them to get away with more than patreon, making a steam clean version would be a waste of time on their part (and they already wasted so much time making the 1st season 5 update)
Maybe you misunderstood me. Right now, SS has an income of $5,300. On the Patreon it was in the range of 12 to 37. This is great for a start, but there is room to grow. Now they are focusing on launching on Steam, all the news is in Discord, you can go and read. And about the percentage scale - that's exactly how I calculated it, when it was, I added up all the subscriptions, multiplied by 100 and divided by the percentage I had at the time - that's how I determined that the first goal was $6k and the second $12k. I'm just not quite sure why they hid those goals.

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
Why does this game pretend to be a sandbox?

All the different characters paths are so intertwined that you basically have to play it in a certain order to advance. And it usually isn't immediately clear which character the game wants you to advance next. While I prefer sandbox to VN, the way this game actually works would be so much less frustrating in a VN format.

I had quite a bit of frustration when I last tried to play it due to wanting to make progress with just a couple characters (mom and sister), but was forced to progress pretty much every other character in the game to try to advance the characters I was actually interested in.

In the end, I never even was able to progress the characters I was interested in very far before I gave up on the game.

Last edited:

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
When will we ever fuck tiffany like Just give us the damn update bruh. Prolonging the inevitable also when is the next update expected to arrive?
It should've already happened in at least one of the routes, but here we are lol. No date for the next update yet.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes