Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
I saw in a video that the MC in one event dresses has a girl, does the game explores the theme more or it's just a one time event?

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Do you know if there are plans to expand on that has part of NTR path?
There was a comment on here a while ago saying the it was originally a possible path on the NTR route, to make the MC a sissy cuck for Darnell, or even its own path where the MC gets a new sissy personality.

But just like the original plan for the NTR route, this also seems to have be scrapped and changed, so I don't know if there are any current plans but it seems that there once was one.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
I guess the game will not die, but just really really slow to get update..
Or maybe quicker if Uber plans to get supporters from steam...
Just guessing btw :)

Reactions: Thatlostone

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I guess the game will not die, but just really really slow to get update..
Or maybe quicker if Uber plans to get supporters from steam...
Just guessing btw :)
Only time will tell. The best thing would be to release a new update as soon as possible to attract as many old patreon subs to the new platforms as he could. But knowing his release schedule... I doubt he will, even if he just lost most of his income.

Reactions: locco1234

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
hope the game does not die yet, I've yet to see Principal fucking stacy. The fat indian blackmailing everyone and darnell fucking Becca out of her brain.
I don't think it'll die. It will either motivate UB to release more stuff sooner or it will make things go even slower, but I doubt he will abandon the project all together.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes