wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Ok I remember the Danny prompt you are talking about now, and I tend to disagree with that kind of carte blanche blocking (It's fine for major fetish routes, but a main/preferences menu check box would work better and wouldn't rely on people not accidently clicking though text).
I'd prefer a more circumstantial system, if she is being boring or annoying then "the other guy" can have her with my blessing, if "the other guy" tries to crow about it, I want the ability to steal her back or atleast fill her with cum, so the next time he eats her out he gets to know the taste of real victory. :devilish:

Being locked into a "perma-cuck mode" or "perma-alpha mode" annoys me, I want the freedom to play as my whim dictates, particularly in games that claim to be sandbox. Sure some story arcs demand a certain amount of continuity like the "blue" vs "red" theme, but shit like Darnell trying to mindcontrol Mom is circumstantual, sometimes I just want to sit back and enjoy the show even if I am playing the alpha harem collector, "red" is a little sadist after all, using the Darnell NTR/mindcontrol event to guilt trip Mom into further acts of lewdness isn't outside the scope of that kind of character.
Red is possessive. He isn't going to allow anyone to touch his girls much less darnell who he hates to the core

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Red is possessive. He isn't going to allow anyone to touch his girls much less darnell who he hates to the core
Red and Blue are both incomplete opposing forces, pure Red might not allow it, but count how many times Blue has dictated their actions, and how long it is taking for Red traits to gradually bleed through to the dominant consciousness.

Though, Tomaetoe, Tomato ? I wasn't aiming for canon, just way of illustrating one possible reason why an alpha might be ok with someone NTR'ing one of "his" women, it's not a massive jump from pimping if he is getting something out of it. (and he lays a smackdown on the rival after)

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Okay so question part of the update on the patreon said that there was a new location for a ship deck I never went to a ship deck am I missing something

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay so question part of the update on the patreon said that there was a new location for a ship deck I never went to a ship deck am I missing something
there no ship deck that I'm aware off, it was probably something that was planned then scrapped/delayed at the last moment

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
there no ship deck that I'm aware off, it was probably something that was planned then scrapped/delayed at the last moment
So I'm a member of the patreon but I still don't know where to find the download link for the Android version of b 62.8 b anyone have a link for the file attraction to just update APK cuz I'm currently running part a

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
clara disappeared after buying glue. walkthrough says follow in bathroom but she isnt there
  • From walkthrough (I google searched: taffy tales walkthrough -- the page on Mejoress was the first result):
  • Using "find in page" option in browser for the word: glue --

School > Bathroom with Clara > Hallway > talk to Danny > convince for a talk with Clara > Men's toilet > Apply glue to Clara’s mop > Talk to Clara >

Reactions: Ornymayne

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
When do we get more content related to Tiffany ?
Soon™

Depends if dev feels that Mary content and Danny content are enough at this time ... Last specified, Tiffany content follows Mary's and then fanbase voted to move up Danny content earlier. Chantelle's was last stated it would follow all the above. However, this is a game in development, so things can change. For example of things changing, scrolling back just a little -- you would see this from last Saturday.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
now stuck at meet clara at right time and another head home option is just there for a long time
There is a complete walkthrough at the web page I referenced for you 25 hours ago. Just google "Taffy Tales Walkthrough" and the Mejoress website should be the first link.

There are several Clara prompts and several home prompts. The only reason why we were able to help you yesterday with some direct response is because you mentioned glue.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
now stuck at meet clara at right time and another head home option is just there for a long time
The hints are pretty straight forward in most cases, if in doubt go to sleep, it's pretty hard to miss most content, often things come to you as you settle for bed

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes