Patnsfw

Jan 13, 2021
If someone has gotten to the new content or close to it can you post your save?

Does anyone know how to change character name after they have been set?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
TT_0.82.4b
Thanks for being the FIRST HERO to post the updated bug fix , it's unfortunate very few noticed it( your mistake was adding the link as an edit not many people actually read previous posts in the thread especially after 3 hours , next time create a new post)

You are a HERO Thanks again :D

Workupload

TT_0.82.4b_win.zip

Taffy Tales patch v.0.82.4b notes:

• Fixed problems with Sara, Jennifer, and Tiffany animations.

• Fixed bug with locked Mary's door and "snoop" quest. It was a massive problem because sometimes items in inventory replace other items. If you still have a "snoop" quest, you can use old saves. If not, you should find a save where you still have a key for Mary's room.

• Fixed bug with Jessica's house.

• Fixed bug with a repeating scene in Violet's office.

• Fixed many quest logs for many different scenes.

• Fixed bug with getting a black screen after scene with Brinda.

• Fixed bug of opening the game on the Mac version.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.82.4a notes:

• Added a new prologue with new opening characters.

Completed insane work on how players can interact with characters. Small talks, reactions, and behavior toward MC changed after events with them and their relatives in-game. All decisions took tons of work + tons of time to upgrade and check the logic of the narrative (all these routes).

• Added five new characters with massive potential of weaving in old other characters' routes and creating new huge ones. Best friend Taksh, his Indian mother Brinda (who works as a nurse in school), new bully Roger, and two police officers - Officer Swan and Officer North.

• Added/Continued 21+ storylines involving Mary, MC, Clara, Becca, Priscilla, Stacy, Officer Swan, Officer North, Chantelle, Sara, Danny, Tiffany, Darnell, Alan, Walter, Mia, Taksh, Brinda, Roger, Jessica, Jennifer, Max, and many others.

• Added 200+ new story dialogues(including small talks)and many rewritten old ones with 100+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

Redrawn 37+ (from scratch mostly) old scenes and added new scenes.

• Added new skins (clothes and conditions) and poses for almost all old characters: MC, Marry, Tiffany, Danny, Priscilla, Darnell, Clara, Walter, Chantelle, Jennifer, and Natalia.

• Added three new locations(Medical office, Brinda's house, Mansion front view) with unique background images.

Significantly reworked almost all locations.

Increased the number of backdrops for different times of the day by more than eight times.

Completely reworked the minimap with all objects.

• Redone from scratch Alan and Bartender.

Reworked of character's progress route so you can go on different parallel paths. We started to weave these routes into each other.

• Added new unique animations and effects for the in-game scenes.

Reworked of character's progress route so you can go on different parallel paths. We started to weave these routes into each other.

• Added many types and variations of choices in new small talks.

• Added new main menu.

• Added a new loading screen.

• Added new items to discover.

• Added a new quest log system with separated daytime. It will be updated for the whole game in near patches.

Added a new reworked gallery with the according tab in the main menu.

• Updated in-game gallery.

• Updated credits.

• Fixed a bunch of known bugs and errors. We know this update has been difficult wait-wise (we also did plan to add more), but given the growing tech debt, it was necessary to squash it now to hopefully resolve any future issues with the code.
Thanks for being the SECOND HERO to post the bugfix for this release , we can never have too many HERO'S

Thanks again :D

Show some appreciation folks!! ;)

Reactions: Mehr7ad

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Is there any explanation from UberPie as to why save files are stored in the registry? Seems like an odd choice.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks, could you tell me a little bit about the game? I've been thinking of playing it but i don't know if it's worth it
There is only one task to control the mind through the device. There is no more content

Abdullalafir

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-25
Release Date: 2022-04-23
Developer: UberPie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.82.4b
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v0.82.4a): - MEGA - -
Linux
(v0.82.4a): - MEGA - -
Android (0.68.2a): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Gallery Unlocker

sezner thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
Android port please

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
i'll have to say, this update is good, but god damn it's confusing on what order you have to do things, as to not soft-lock yourself... on my first try, i locked myself out of Becca's path, because i couldn't give her the flowers, and now i locked myself out of Gerda's path 'cus i can't find the fucking hammer to go to the neighbor and get the software... on the previous version, the missions weren't all jumbled up, and you would only see the ones that you should do, as to not miss anything...

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
i'll have to say, this update is good, but god damn it's confusing on what order you have to do things, as to not soft-lock yourself... on my first try, i locked myself out of Becca's path, because i couldn't give her the flowers, and now i locked myself out of Gerda's path 'cus i can't find the fucking hammer to go to the neighbor and get the software... on the previous version, the missions weren't all jumbled up, and you would only see the ones that you should do, as to not miss anything...
did you get the flowers from the backyard?
the hammer should be in your bedroom if I recall correctly.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/UberPie/TaffyTales/
Windows: it seems to be in the registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UberPie\TaffyTales
I don't see anything that looks like a save there. Is it everything or a particular file?

Givemeup

Mar 31, 2019
i think name should be buggy tales instead of taffy. i have the fckin key but i cant get in marry's room so im basically stuck

iury

Dec 27, 2021
I don't see anything that looks like a save there. Is it everything or a particular file?
on Linux, there is a file called prefs
on Windows, based on a save from someone else here, there is a key called wholeGameStateversion in that registry

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes