APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
When will the Android version come?
I am not a patreon my self I have no idea why it has not been leaked to this site. To be honest I don't even know if Uber released one yet. I can't see the post on his patreon page being I am not supporting him with money.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
No it will not make you lose any but there are some quests not appearing in the log.
yes it will, I did Clara's quest first and it just straight-up skipped most of Becca and Priscilla's questline. they should try and put blocks and requirements on the scenes and questlines.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
yes it will, I did Clara's quest first and it just straight-up skipped most of Becca and Priscilla's questline. they should try and put blocks and requirements on the scenes and questlines.
I did Clara's quest first as well but I got all the Becca, Priscilla scenes. I have to agree with you on the they should get the if/than arguments sorted out better

Reactions: Logan3000x

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Where the fuck do i find lube or what am i supposed to do? i keep getting "i don't thing now's the right time to head to Jessica's" when i visit her crib at Sunday.
My current task is "Jessica said to come over on Sunday. Don't forget to take a lube!".
I already bought everything from the shop there's literally nothing else in there please help.
got the same problem

Reactions: CaptainCrash

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In v0.82.4b I am not finding the premade savefile with all contents up to last version.
Did they do away with it?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
In v0.82.4b I am not finding the premade savefile with all contents up to last version.
Did they do away with it?
There isn't one this time due to most of the new content being at the beginning. Uber wants everyone to play from the beginning. :(

Reactions: mrttao

dragonis003

Aug 13, 2018
Stuck at 16.3%. Just had dinner with Sara and I did not get the next quest. Had unprotected sex with Jessica which ended that quest line, the Clara storyline I bought the glue and made the outfit but now the glue left my inventory and I can't progress there either...and I just stuck? Am I missing something?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There isn't one this time due to most of the new content being at the beginning. Uber wants everyone to play from the beginning. :(
thanks.. well that is quite unreasonable.
seriously uberpie get a clue already. the art is amazing but there are so many bad design choices here it is not even funny
Here's the dll file for unlocking full gallery. Enjoy!

How to use:
Just throw it into the game folder.
on v0.82.4b windows this unlocker just makes the game crash as soon as you run it. which is a real shame
Stuck at 16.3%. Just had dinner with Sara and I did not get the next quest. Had unprotected sex with Jessica which ended that quest line, the Clara storyline I bought the glue and made the outfit but now the glue left my inventory and I can't progress there either...and I just stuck? Am I missing something?
You hit a bug that blocked your progress. happened to me literally every single update for this game.
sometimes you can fix it by faffing about until something happens

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
thanks.. well that is quite unreasonable.
seriously uberpie get a clue already. the art is amazing but there are so many bad design choices here it is not even funny

on v0.82.4b windows this unlocker just makes the game crash as soon as you run it. which is a real shame

You hit a bug that blocked your progress. happened to me literally every single update for this game.
sometimes you can fix it by faffing about until something happens
Yes this release was pretty bad and it took a long time to fuck the game with the re-work hopefully it will not take as long to un-fuck the game. On the bright side the Art is much improved :) (trying to see the positives)

Reactions: mrttao

opi86

Apr 1, 2021
hi , sorry if i am missing something but i have the renowned key bug, where i have to go to the ba(e)droom, but cant open door anymore, i see the problem so often here but no solution.........anybody ? i had the key but now i cantz progress

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes