Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hi
save for new update plz?
What save? There is no save for the new update. It's been stated time and again in this thread that this VN has been reworked from the beginning and will require playing from game day one.
Android update maybe ?
There is none. A quick search in this thread for "android" would have answered your question. It's been asked and answered over 100 times in the past week.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Ok, totally stuck here. At around 40%, banged Violet, but now have no missions or clues to help. Been to the library. Been all over, can't find the next step. Any help out there?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ok, totally stuck here. At around 40%, banged Violet, but now have no missions or clues to help. Been to the library. Been all over, can't find the next step. Any help out there?
Go to bed.
When you wake up, click on everything in every room in your home.
Click on every door of every house you have access to.
Click on every location on the map (motel, estate, bridge, homes, apt building, warehouse, Fox Club, bar, hospital, park, mall, diner, store, school, etc).
Click on every door in the school, the store, the diner, the mall.
Click on every tree, window, door, etc in Priscilla's backyard.
Click on every NPC standing, sitting, whatever in every scene at every time frame of the day.
And then go to bed, again.
Repeat.

Be systematic, you'll find something.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Go to bed.
When you wake up, click on everything in every room in your home.
Click on every door of every house you have access to.
Click on every location on the map (motel, estate, bridge, homes, apt building, warehouse, Fox Club, bar, hospital, park, mall, diner, store, school, etc).
Click on every door in the school, the store, the diner, the mall.
Click on every tree, window, door, etc in Priscilla's backyard.
Click on every NPC standing, sitting, whatever in every scene at every time frame of the day.
And then go to bed, again.
Repeat.

Be systematic, you'll find something.
This is solid advice, it's what I do when I am stuck in any game really.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Need help, stuck at 34% with no quests, i think i need to speak to Harry for 15k job but cant find him

edit: ok nvm, i found it
Maybe you should edit your post one more time and SHARE where you found him. You could be helping another person in the same spot later down the line by doing so.

Fucking people.
YouTube is your friend.
Three are old quests -- searching the web for videos using the following words
  • special software taffy tales
  • late call taffy tales
  • projector taffy tales
It's either the first or second video listed in the results for each.

The last one just means you need to see Mary in the kitchen a few times (and you could have found by searching the thread here using the search box in the upper right corner of every page)

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
there is no ntr in this game by the definition used in this site.
Is Tiffany a love interest? Darnell and white Darnell are talking about gang banging her that day. There are no visuals of the scene, so you're right, there is no NTR if you don't read.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is Tiffany a love interest? Darnell and white Darnell are talking about gang banging her that day. There are no visuals of the scene, so you're right, there is no NTR if you don't read.
they were planning a gangbang, they didn't do it, Smart money says that will be a future event that you either block or get cucked by... maybe read it yourself

Reactions: Count Morado

Lolipop789

Dec 29, 2021
Okay, i got to be honest with this update after playing through it , I started playing TT like 2 years ago , and here are my thoughts on this update and imma be blunt and straight. It is utter garbage.

1.) This game was never really been about the art , cause god knows it is subpar to say the least , I played it for the story , and in the beginning it was good there was direction, character development , but now it is just a mess with no direction. First of all, Danny as a character , what the fuck happened to him, it was very good in the beginning but now it's just humiliation and shit , is this what uber thinks of people of lgbt status? To be humiliated only?

2.) The arc with the new Indian character, what the fuck is this shit? As an Asian I am offended by it , I mean I'm not some snowflake that cant handle jokes , but it is sooo fucking crass it isn't even funny just offensive , what is this 19th century imperialism era? I thought that Lostraven might have lost it, and wanted to blame him, but yet again Uber allowed this shit , he is the project lead , he signed off on this mess.Then I played another game where Lostraven is the main project leader, the writing was night and day , in his other game, the writing is good and has direction and character development not a mess like TT.

So in conclusion it is pretty obvious that Uber was the one who directed the writing. If so, Uber stop doing it period. You are shit , utterly shit when it comes to writing and your art is getting sloppier , has all that patreon money gone to your head , with ever decreasing quality and worse update schedule.

Reactions: AmazonessKing

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
they were planning a gangbang, they didn't do it, Smart money says that will be a future event that you either block or get cucked by... maybe read it yourself
That raises two questions.
1 why is it, and other instances of this kind of stuff, in the game if it's just a couple dialogues with no story attached in the current version? You offer no choice to filter out those that get pissed off by that kind of content while proudly claiming you do.
2 how do you know they didn't? Over a hundred days pass from that by the time you reach 100% and Tiffany is nowhere to be found for 99% of that time.
As I said, your advice is correct. Don't read and you'll avoid all NTR.

I'm not an anti-NTR troll, is what an anti-NTR troll would say I know, I don't comment on NTR on threads that don't make such absolute, strict and bold claims as this one does in OP, if that is reworded to be more flexible and allow for the grey area I described, trolls would have no standing. A game that made the same bold claims and did this correctly, as an example I can give you, is Tyrant. I played all paths of that game and there was no grey area.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That raises two questions.
1 why is it, and other instances of this kind of stuff, in the game if it's just a couple dialogues with no story attached in the current version? You offer no choice to filter out those that get pissed off by that kind of content while proudly claiming you do.
Because it is a work in progress, if you don't hear them planning the gangbang you won't have the ability to stop it, and by extension no ability to gain Tiffs love and admiration. If NTR offends you so deeply you can't deal with an overheard conversation by rivals, you shouldn't play a game billed as having NTR options.
2 how do you know they didn't? Over a hundred days pass from that by the time you reach 100% and Tiffany is nowhere to be found for 99% of that time.
1. I know because Uber is slow as fuck, and
2. if it did happen it would be represented in some fashion, most likely a massive text box that says something like
  • "NTR event approaching, choose
    • A) for the Alpha path,
    • C) for the cuck path". (WARNING THIS IS NTR)
As I said, your advice is correct. Don't read and you'll avoid all NTR.
More poor fact checking.
Not my advice, my advice to you is delete this game and forget it ever existed.
Your ability to understand what is going on is not sufficient to proceed without upsetting yourself.
I'm not an anti-NTR troll, is what an anti-NTR troll would say I know, I don't comment on NTR on threads that don't make such absolute, strict and bold claims as this one does in OP, if that is reworded to be more flexible and allow for the grey area I described, trolls would have no standing. A game that made the same bold claims and did this correctly, as an example I can give you, is Tyrant. I played all paths of that game and there was no grey area.
whether you mean to be or not, you are a troll, you are spreading misinformation about this game, lying about content that isn't present, which confounds me, this is a train wreck of an update, it reallly doesn't need troll to screw up it's reputation, it does that all by itself.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes