Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So can we just assume that Android was abandoned? I'm just curious because i want to know if i should delete this game and free up some space.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So can we just assume that Android was abandoned? I'm just curious because i want to know if i should delete this game and free up some space.
Well, there's a free discord you could go check if you are interested in knowing where they are at on that, instead of assuming.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone has the rework code ?
You have visited here 3 years and your first post is not a complete thought. What are you asking? Use or similar site to translate from your native language into English.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It safe to assume that the current version will be unplayable on andriod, look at the silver lining, you really don't want this headache.

asgwertqtybcx

Oct 8, 2021
Stuck at Priscilla's house. I put three cameras up but it still says I can't go forward. I searched the thread and none of the solutions work.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Stuck at Priscilla's house. I put three cameras up but it still says I can't go forward. I searched the thread and none of the solutions work.
To make sure:
You placed one camera in the right side of her bathroom in the shower, one camera in the stool on the right side of her room, and one camera behind the mirror to the left of her door. You are unable to leave her room through the white door.​
  1. If that is the case, you then saved the game in a new save slot. Quit the game. Restarted the game. Loaded that save. Still cannot leave through the white door.
  2. You loaded your save just prior to placing any cameras and placed them all again and still was unable to leave through her white door.
  3. When all else failed. You quit the game, restarted it and began a fresh playthrough - you got to the camera quest again ... and again you placed all three and can't leave through the white door.
Is that correct?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
could you share your save so we can finally simulate why you guys are having so much trouble with the cameras?
I just swung into the discord channel and searched "camera" ... This is one response that popped up from Tuesday:
1651381589804.png
It appears it could be an inventory issue ...
1651381671449.png

So, people should save their game before purchasing the cameras and plumbers outfit and wrench. Buy them and then check to make sure they still have all three cameras. If not - reload save and buy things separately as stated above. This is probably because people are performing the quest not where UberPie programmed it to be expected (or buying them in a different order than expected), in terms of the inventory. (HEY APoc1)

Reactions: APoc1
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes