AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Day 2 of petitioning uber to step down from the creative director role.
I mean, it's his game, you should just play something else. Anything good the game had is long gone, and I wouldn't trust this getting any better.
Clearly, I am in the wrong place,
The game first promised to have separate routes for cuck shit and non cuck shit
then they dropped that idea and made it "optional" in the same path
then they dropped that idea and shoehorned cuckoldry into just about everything and "optional" meaning you can stop them mid molestation or have them do non-penetrative sexual things.
I did drop it to see where it goes and it's on the same route if not getting worse.
Definitely not the audience for it anymore.
Welcome to the club. I guess what's more annoying than anything is that the game had some potential. Everything fell apart as soon as it changed its name. Also, I suggest you click ignore and unwatch on the top right corner of the thread to stop receiving notifications, particularly from the same 3 or 4 persons still around.

Last edited:

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Can someone tell me if sharing the girls is in the game / still planned?

As far as I know it was initially intended but I can't find anything about it.
(I mean sharing and not NTR/cucking)

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Can someone tell me if sharing the girls is in the game / still planned?

As far as I know it was initially intended but I can't find anything about it.
(I mean sharing and not NTR/cucking)
If you use the search bar and type “sharing” you can see it was just talked about it not too long ago. As far as we know the sharing route is still planned but it won’t be worked on until after the main route is finished and possibly the NTR route. So it might be a while.

Reactions: darkdepths

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So is there or isn't there a way to just skip to the new content. Not starting over. I don't mind skipping the early game revision.
See #1 and #6 in my FAQ above. Answered in this thread many times in the past two weeks.
Guys can u tell me how is this update? is there a new sex content or just total game improvment ?
See #1 and #5 in my FAQ above.
Well can anyone clarify how to progress in spy on Danielle. And where the FK is officer swan??
If you mean Danny: See #1 and #7 in my FAQ above.
For Officer Swan - that has been answered several times in the thread, using #1 will get you there. However, Officer Swan is only found in three places in the game - two involve the school, the third involves the mall.

Reactions: zyxrox and hamvuiwa

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See #1 and #6 in my FAQ above. Answered in this thread many times in the past two weeks.

See #1 and #5 in my FAQ above.

If you mean Danny: See #1 and #7 in my FAQ above.
For Officer Swan - that has been answered several times in the thread, using #1 will get you there. However, Officer Swan is only found in three places in the game - two involve the school, the third involves the mall.
Hi, in this new update, do you know if there is a way to avoid Danny's content?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That is the problem, in the previous one, I selected not to go that route and it always appeared.
The options might show a couple of times but AFAIK they work, Uber will need to reask those question I think to keep the way open for Vivian when she gets implimented. I expect when she is impimented when you choose the No trap option, Danny will go to boarding school and his twin sister will take his place.

dumborphan

May 4, 2022
Nope, you would have to play through the entire bug ridden thing again.
Feels more like a ea game release with the amount of bugs
yeah, but an EA game will only cost you 60 bucks, and be pretty much fully supported for a year.
imagine how all those patreon donors must feel.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes