alexandezxx

Aug 21, 2020
My progress is 96.8% and there is no quest ?
anyone have simmiliar problem with me ?
btw i skip the NTR content and trap content

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Please help me, thank you
See #1 and #7 in my FAQ #23,449
How do I get the stable keys?
See #1 and #7 in my FAQ #23,449
My progress is 96.8% and there is no quest ?
anyone have simmiliar problem with me ?
btw i skip the NTR content and trap content
See #1 and #8 in my FAQ #23,449
You could also take a look at your gallery and see what is still locked (knowing you skipped Danny femboy content -- there is no NTR content at this time, though it might have a gallery image anyway). By seeing where it is locked you will get an idea of where you will need to replay from a save or similar to get 100%. Also, might just be a sandbox trigger scene.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
maybe someone know where can i find a "ruler"? And everytime i talk to officer Swan its the same dialogue ant story doesnt progress

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hey guys I am stuck here
anyone knows what should I do?
You're in the gym as Mary and you are there to lift weights or pump iron with Chantelle

We've had one other guy come in the thread with this: #23,197 and the conversation continues until #23,205.

We never heard back from him. So, whatever you end up doing - please report back with what worked. Or, if nothing works - please report back with what you tried so we know.

If you were skipping text (either using the checkbox or holding down CTRL) - don't do that near that scene and see what happens.

Good luck!

Reactions: ares13

ares13

Sep 17, 2018
You're in the gym as Mary and you are there to lift weights or pump iron with Chantelle

We've had one other guy come in the thread with this: #23,197 and the conversation continues until #23,205.

We never heard back from him. So, whatever you end up doing - please report back with what worked. Or, if nothing works - please report back with what you tried so we know.

If you were skipping text (either using the checkbox or holding down CTRL) - don't do that near that scene and see what happens.

Good luck!
ok thanks
I used save editors so I think I should start over from day one. can you tell me what is the normal number for
"curStrengthLevel": 5,
"curMaryGymLevel": 5,
"curStrengthPoints": 5,
"curImmorality": 18,
maybe I should change these

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ok thanks
I used save editors so I think I should start over from day one. can you tell me what is the normal number for
No clue. Probably best to ask that question in whatever save editor thread you used.

That said - starting over from day one should be your last choice. Did you try to do the other ideas first?
  1. Loading a previous save from maybe several days prior and progressing forward again.
  2. If it fails like this again, try doing a different available quest.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ok thanks
or you can just use the cheat code that comes with the game, I think it boosts your stats to 5's and 18 respectively just as yours are.

PS what save editor did you use?

Rakkif

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone know what to do? It was just after finding the library,it didn't let me go to the world map but only walk around at near locations,but i got stuck since the park doesn't have a "go to place right beside" fast travel button,my last save was hours ago pls helpppp

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Anyone know what to do? It was just after finding the library,it didn't let me go to the world map but only walk around at near locations,but i got stuck since the park doesn't have a "go to place right beside" fast travel button,my last save was hours ago pls helpppp
Have you tried just sitting on the bench?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes