Ayyub-kun

Oct 1, 2021
What version of Taffy Tales on what platform? Are you having a different experience than ?
About the ball, the conversation with Becca about the ball tells you where it ended up... Priscilla's.
I'm playing on Android from this thread. Yeah, after that conversation my screen goes black.

Oh I got the ball's. Thanks

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
"They continued their continuing continuation." The dialogue in this game is often repeated redundantly multiple times. ;)

My hypothesis, is the translation software is just pulling the most common terms and not using any synonyms or other expression. Perhaps colloquialisms are also commonly translated.

In English, many sentences repeat when playing the game in English ;) <-Game reads kind like that. (hey, they ran it through "thought" a spell-check, at least! There are some wonky, yet spelled correctly, words in there too!)

Reactions: mrttao

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
"They continued their continuing continuation." The dialogue in this game is often repeated redundantly multiple times. ;)

My hypothesis, is the translation software is just pulling the most common terms and not using any synonyms or other expression. Perhaps colloquialisms are also commonly translated.

In English, many sentences repeat when playing the game in English ;) <-Game reads kind like that. (hey, they ran it through "thought" a spell-check, at least! There are some wonky, yet spelled correctly, words in there too!)
The lead writer lives in the UK, English is their first language, and writes the script in English. That said, the lead developer lives in France and English is not their first language should they decide to write something on their own. Finally, the lead developer doesn't interact here and any suggestions need to be placed in their discord #feedback-and-ideas channel or bugs in #bug-report.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I think the script got something mixed up ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didint picked the MC Trap Path as the Danny Femboy Path.
Prior I got a game breaking bugs where the map got fucked up. The first one was where Mia had a talk with Walter and "Toy".
After that I saw some dialogs of Red wanting to fuck Danny which is odd because after I didnt picked that option it was never mentione before. Also I have a option to "use his mouth".

Edit: The bug looked like this:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Since my game became bugged and I got the Danny Femboy Path mixed/glitched in my playthrough, and that again and again the map keeps on glitching out I think I can take a break and wait for a update... I really want to enjoy it to the fullest.

Dont get me wrong, this game is banger. I had my doubts about the always lurking NTR with Darnell or how the woman get treated in the game, but even I only saw like 34% of the whole content, I can clearly say I really enjoyed this game and it cleared all my doubts. Yes the game is focused on "sluts" (MC property only :sneaky:), but I was surprised you got he option to treat them better, which I of course did. So the guy who is writing the Harem Path: You know what you are doing and I want to see more of it. Also this game knows how to push the male ego and I wish more to see in the future.

I really, really liked how the game portrayed the character of Clara and her change. Even better when Becca got involved. Cheffs kiss of character development :love:(y). The WC scene in the cinema :devilish:. There are so many interesting characters with their own little fetish and story. Some which replayed many times liked like Jessica ( Oh damn, her cult clothes + stocking :sneaky:). Or some like the ones with Gerda but sadly small content with her.
Im also intrigued to know more about this whole cult thing and it really started to get interesting but then the bugs happend.

There are so many Chicks in the game and sadly I couldnt experience much of it. When I think the game has enough of them, a new Character gets introduced which I warmly welcome (The Harem cant get big enough!). Danny got a sis which will probably make a appearance, some transfer studends will arrive at the school in 6 months and I think another character was mentioned but not shown. Also game hints that Natalie will be bonned one day by us. Damn, this game knows what I want.

I really like this game and I cant wait for more content but sadly these bugs make it unplayable.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I really like this game and I cant wait for more content but sadly these bugs make it unplayable.
First, the developer hasn't communicated in this thread in several years. If you would like to get comments and suggestions and report bugs to the developer, you should go to their discord.

Second, the bugs you are getting are very unique. So, to address your issues:
  • You're playing v0.85.1a, correct?
  • Did you use any mods or patches - a gallery unlocker, save editor, anything?
  • On what device? PC, Mac, Android, Linux?
  • What are the specs of your device?
    • OS, version and build, 32bit or 64bit (i.e. Windows 10 Home, version 21H2 build 19044.1766, 64bit)
    • CPU (i.e. I7-3770 3.40 GHz)
    • RAM installed (i.e. 16 GB)
    • Video card: (i.e. nVidia GeForce GT 630)
    • Have you updated your OS lately?
    • Have you updated your video driver(s) lately?

InfantV

Jun 10, 2021
Love this game. Love the art. Love the insane culty/med plot. It reminds me of a story I've been working on as I'm very picky for literotica (i.e. Unless you are writing erotica about an actual magician, if a group of women is going to go insane in lust about someone, it has to be internally consistent). This game was written by someone who cares about characterization.
The one part I don't care about is the whole slave business. I get that BDSM exists but personally, I think its kind of repulsive. Hence why I'm writing my story in a different direction.

Hope the author keeps the good work!

PS: there is a good smattering of [DefaultName] (Peter I think) in place of the name I chose. Also Gerda starts talking about herself in the first, second and third persons almost in the same paragraph. And yes, there are a few instance when you change to Mary and start moving around the town and then the map gets fucked.

So, which routes are missing? I have Walter's, Danny's sister Anne, Brinda's and the conclusion of the ongoing arcs?

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
First, the developer hasn't communicated in this thread in several years. If you would like to get comments and suggestions and report bugs to the developer, you should go to their discord.

Second, the bugs you are getting are very unique. So, to address your issues:
  • You're playing v0.85.1a, correct?
  • Did you use any mods or patches - a gallery unlocker, save editor, anything?
  • On what device? PC, Mac, Android, Linux?
  • What are the specs of your device?
    • OS, version and build, 32bit or 64bit (i.e. Windows 10 Home, version 21H2 build 19044.1766, 64bit)
    • CPU (i.e. I7-3770 3.40 GHz)
    • RAM installed (i.e. 16 GB)
    • Video card: (i.e. nVidia GeForce GT 630)
    • Have you updated your OS lately?
    • Have you updated your video driver(s) lately?
Sadly I reached my 100 server limit on Discord.
You're playing v0.85.1a, correct?
Yes

Did you use any mods or patches - a gallery unlocker, save editor, anything?
No

On what device? PC, Mac, Android, Linux?
PC

What are the specs of your device?
Windows 10 Pro - 21H2, build 19044.1706, 64-bit
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 ti
RAM installed 32,0 GB
Yes
Yes

Does the problem perhaps exist that I made a save during a scene when I got a option to chose with dialog I wanted ?
Because after that the game keept on glitching out. Even now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sadly I reached my 100 server limit on Discord.

Yes/No/PC
Windows 10 Pro - 21H2, build 19044.1706, 64-bit
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 ti
RAM installed 32,0 GB
Yes/Yes

Does the problem perhaps exist that I made a save during a scene when I got a option to chose with dialog I wanted ?
Because after that the game keept on glitching out. Even now.
Your computer is obviously robust enough.
I think you might have identified the issue. If you exit Taffy Tales and restart, selecting a different, earlier save than the one where you notice the glitch starting, does the issue continue? If it does, have you tried deleting Taffy Tales from your computer and unzipping it again as a fresh installation and see if the saves are still problematic. If so, it sounds like you need to start from day one. If the issue remains, you would need to delete the windows registry information holding your Taffy Tales saves for v0.85.1a and start again on day one. Or if you don't trust messing with your registry, you could download v0.82.4b from somewhere and play it. It's got more typos and interface issues, but the issue you have shouldn't exist. Or wait until the next update comes out in a couple (2-3-4-??) months when there is a preloaded save starting at new content for that version is included.
<stuff>

PS: there is a good smattering of [DefaultName] (Peter I think) in place of the name I chose. Also Gerda starts talking about herself in the first, second and third persons almost in the same paragraph. And yes, there are a few instance when you change to Mary and start moving around the town and then the map gets fucked.

So, which routes are missing? I have Walter's, Danny's sister Anne, Brinda's and the conclusion of the ongoing arcs?
See #11, #12, #13 and #1 in my FAQ - the third post on the same page as your post: #23,883

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
i need to change into a plumber outfit to proceed but i cant find out how to change into it? also do you use items in general or are they just in your inventory and get used automaticly when you need them?

ok 3 ingame days later and i got an event which fixed it

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Your computer is obviously robust enough.
I think you might have identified the issue. If you exit Taffy Tales and restart, selecting a different, earlier save than the one where you notice the glitch starting, does the issue continue? If it does, have you tried deleting Taffy Tales from your computer and unzipping it again as a fresh installation and see if the saves are still problematic. If so, it sounds like you need to start from day one. If the issue remains, you would need to delete the windows registry information holding your Taffy Tales saves for v0.85.1a and start again on day one. Or if you don't trust messing with your registry, you could download v0.82.4b from somewhere and play it. It's got more typos and interface issues, but the issue you have shouldn't exist. Or wait until the next update comes out in a couple (2-3-4-??) months when there is a preloaded save starting at new content for that version is included.

See #11, #12, #13 and #1 in my FAQ - the third post on the same page as your post: #23,883
a couple (2-3-4-??) months
:cry:
Yeah, I think this would be the best option for me because even when I exit theg game and load up the save, it fixes the background or map but after some time the issues appears once again. Dont see the point in restaring a new game when I know the bug will appear again.
By the way, I heard Tiffany will finally come back in the game because of the patreons poll ? We saw/heard what she goes in her room so im looking for the next update. Im wondering how does the story gets written. By the Devs or what the Patreons want ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Im wondering how does the story gets written. By the Devs or what the Patreons want ?
UberPie has final say on what goes into Taffy Tales and the script that is written by lostraven. The polls were for whose content patreons wanted to see next. I don't think it necessarily decides the story, just when parts get told.

ashkid233

May 15, 2022
:cry:
Yeah, I think this would be the best option for me because even when I exit theg game and load up the save, it fixes the background or map but after some time the issues appears once again. Dont see the point in restaring a new game when I know the bug will appear again.
By the way, I heard Tiffany will finally come back in the game because of the patreons poll ? We saw/heard what she goes in her room so im looking for the next update. Im wondering how does the story gets written. By the Devs or what the Patreons want ?
Tifanny will be the priority on the next update, so yes, it's tifanny time's to shine.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
UberPie has final say on what goes into Taffy Tales and the script that is written by lostraven. The polls were for whose content patreons wanted to see next. I don't think it necessarily decides the story, just when parts get told.
Sounds good. So that I get it right, lostraven writes the story and UberPie checks it and says yes or no ?

Tifanny will be the priority on the next update, so yes, it's tifanny time's to shine.
Happy to hear. In the beginning she appeard a lot only to get ingored for a while after that. We already know what she is doing and how she earns some cash but Im interested if we get to know more why she still meets up with Darnell.

AbbyDabby246

Mar 28, 2021
In the quest Save Becca, I cannot get the key, the drawer in priscillas room aren't interactable. I followed the correct sequence till the stables, went to kitchen. Accidentally interacted with Gerda in the hall and skipped the day though.

Any help here on how to get the stable key now or fix this.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes