Armi

Sep 8, 2017
Quick question - is there some sort of "incest unlocker" for this game?
It seems that every game on patreon has it for "some" reason...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Quick question - is there some sort of "incest unlocker" for this game?
It seems that every game on patreon has it for "some" reason...
No. But when you start a new game you can change the names of Peter, Mary, and Tiffany to anything you prefer.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
I am stuck trying to set up the cameras in pricillas home. I put one behind the mirror one behind the wall in the bathroom and one to one of the chairs in her room my inventory also doesnt show any more cameras. THough whenever i try to leave the house the game tells me i should first place all cameras. Also tried interacting with every other object but MC says its not a good idea to place a camera there
I also saw some videos in wich people were hiding one at a shower but that shower doesnt exist.
Whatshall i do? is it just a bug?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is it just a bug?
Yes. it's a known bug that the developer has trouble replicating. the code is expected to be completely rewritten for that quest in an upcoming update. The bathroom was also remodeled in v0.82.4. Here's one of my latest replies in this thread to another who had the same question: https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-85-1a-uberpie.9861/post-8718366

Also, just like with every game you play that is in development - if you don't already do so - I would recommend you save every so often. The old "save early, save often" is useful in situations like this. There are 81 save slots, I suggest saving every other morning in a new save slot.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Also, just like with every game you play that is in development - if you don't already do so - I would recommend you save every so often. The old "save early, save often" is useful in situations like this. There are 81 save slots, I suggest saving every other morning in a new save slot.
or be a true save scummer like me who makes 9 saves a day, just to piss myself off when I realize the Vivian butt grinding scene isn't in the gallery(only as CG, not the whole scene), so I replayed 1/3 of the game just to make a save at that point.

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
1660974360119.png
I got those tasks & can't progress. Nothing new happens, strength at 0, can't hit the gym, no rope in the smoking area

edit: ok, visited Priscilla's house & some new cutscene launched

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 1994149
I got those tasks & can't progress. Nothing new happens, strength at 0, can't hit the gym, no rope in the smoking area

edit: ok, visited Priscilla's house & things started to happen I think
Hold on - everyone who I've seen in the discord with more than one "help clara in the school closet" have ended up needing to go back to a previous save (or restart).

You should go back to a previous save before you get the projector/closet quests and complete the ball with becca quest, then the rope, blackmail Harry with the special software, Work Gerda's garden, eventually getting to work out with Harry and Gerda so that your strength can be a 5 ...

And THEN go to the project/closet quests.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
[Teaser] Comic-con #1
Hello and welcome all to Taffy Town's FIRST hopefully annual Comic-con convention!
An exciting competition is being hosted this year with a CASH PRIZE for the best cosplay!
We've seen and LOVED all your outfits! But these are the plucky few who think there's go the extra mile!
Up first, is CHANTELLE!
Boy, you can really see the effort she put into that outfit, huh?
Seems a little tight on her, though!

-The Taffy Tales Team

EDIT : It's actually a gif of her staying idle and blinking but the file is too big to attach here.

d1719d0382e887da8cc242ea0e01c271.jpg

exhello

Feb 12, 2021
[Teaser] Comic-con #1
Hello and welcome all to Taffy Town's FIRST hopefully annual Comic-con convention!
An exciting competition is being hosted this year with a CASH PRIZE for the best cosplay!
We've seen and LOVED all your outfits! But these are the plucky few who think there's go the extra mile!
Up first, is CHANTELLE!
Boy, you can really see the effort she put into that outfit, huh?
Seems a little tight on her, though!

-The Taffy Tales Team

EDIT : It's actually a gif of her staying idle and blinking but the file is too big to attach here.

View attachment 1994615
As usual bullshit, I thought there was a new update

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
Hold on - everyone who I've seen in the discord with more than one "help clara in the school closet" have ended up needing to go back to a previous save (or restart).

You should go back to a previous save before you get the projector/closet quests and complete the ball with becca quest, then the rope, blackmail Harry with the special software, Work Gerda's garden, eventually getting to work out with Harry and Gerda so that your strength can be a 5 ...

And THEN go to the project/closet quests.
yeah, clicking on Gerda's house triggered exactly that cutscene — searching for Tiff's ball with Becca. thing that started what felt like eternity ago & only now got its continuation. but there was no need for loading any saves.

I think that the way the triggering of this cutscene works is not ideal. e.g. if I got to Gerda's house from the house on its left, nothing happens. & only if I click Gerda's house from the city map then the cutscene with Becca & ball starts playing

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes