Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Those aren't the only two quests you have left - you are still in the first third of the game. I assume you're on v0.85.1a
  • How are the cameras bugged? You will want to clear that up before you try anything else: #24,326
  • You will have to complete the cameras quest. If you haven't done so, you will need to complete the playing ball with Becca tasks, the blackmail harry tasks, garden for gerda tasks, until gerda and harry invite you to start training at the gym
Also, your questions have been answered here many times before - you can use the search box in the upper right corner of this thread to find your answers. Make sure to change your sort order for search results (see #1 in my FAQ #24,464). As well, #8 in my FAQ will help you search online videos on YouTube for tasks that come from v0.68.2 and earlier (which both of these are).
my camera quest is bugged because when i place all three at the mirror, the chair and the wall in the bathroom i cant leave the house i tried interacting with everything in the house but he keeps telling me its not a good spot to place a camera or that i first need to place all 3 cameras wich i already did
even checked my inventory and there were none left in there

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
my camera quest is bugged because when i place all three at the mirror, the chair and the wall in the bathroom i cant leave the house i tried interacting with everything in the house but he keeps telling me its not a good spot to place a camera or that i first need to place all 3 cameras wich i already did
even checked my inventory and there were none left in there
And that's why you need to go to a previous save before buying those (as mentioned in the post I quoted: #24,326 ) because you won't be able to do anything soon without advancing that storyline.
Every non-optional action (and there are only 2, maybe 3 - and you get a large notification when that happens) is required to finish Taffy Tales.

bghisu33Z

Sep 5, 2018
So been a few point revisions since I got caught up. Few issues with the .85 release. Just the "difficult to reproduce" camera bug, other than that no problems. Love the art, it's been a real pleasure speed running through this all afternoon. Danny got a dump truck ass for such a skinny twig. Can't wait to fuck him and Clara at the same time.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So been a few point revisions since I got caught up. Few issues with the .85 release. Just the "difficult to reproduce" camera bug, other than that no problems. Love the art, it's been a real pleasure speed running through this all afternoon. Danny got a dump truck ass for such a skinny twig. Can't wait to fuck him and Clara at the same time.
Good news and bad news:
  • Good news, more Danny content in next update.
  • Bad news, as long as Danny and Clara are son and mother that last part won't happen while UberPie is on Patreon.
As for the cameras bug - from what we can figure out in this thread is it may be one of three things regarding the inventory, though if you have a different experience (and attempted to place the cameras in the order: shower, mirror, stool) - that information could be helpful:
  1. Bought the cameras, uniform, and wrench far too early before needing to (before task on list)
  2. Bought those and waited a long time before doing the task, no matter if on task list or not (more than a week between buying and doing the task, while having inventory changes in between)
  3. Held CTRL down or had SKIP box checked for all dialogue during the whole task (from before entering the house)
But just like when you take your car to the mechanic because it's acting up and when you get there it won't, the same has been happening when dev team has been trying to reproduce. If only someone would record their gameplay so that if it happened, the video could be studied.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Posted in the public less than 2 hours ago:

Guys, there is one big informal message to answer many questions:​
We understand that you are excited about the new update. To tell you the truth, we are excited too :)
  1. We can confirm now that this update will be full of different characters, not only Tiffany and Danny. So, no worries, please.
    We are not sure now what would be better - to keep the whole plot and all characters in secret before it is released or to give you a lot of spoilers.
  2. We wanted to make smaller and faster updates but were so passionate about the plot and wholeness ca of the current update... So it will be big and intense.
  3. We have big plans for every character in Taffy Tales. In either case, we wouldn't have added all these characters. But everything needs time.
  4. You can be sure that I'm reading all your feedback, ideas and discussions here. So, you will take a lot of fun with the next update. Every one of you, I hope ;)
  5. We're working hard (as usual) to release the current update as fast as possible. We will publish a new post with our progress on Patreon soon. In conclusion, a reminder: The next update will be out once it's ready. We take pride in having our word matter, so we won't fully commit to a release date unless we're confident we can make it!

P.S. I hope I haven't already created excessive expectations :D
    P.P.S. Thank you for all your support and kind words! It gives us strength for all our work. Without all of you, none of this would be possible :love:
-UberPie​

While I'm at it, I might as well update my FAQ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
ROFL Literally there is no NTR in this game. The DEV put in a black screen...Literally.
Plus it needs your choice for it to happen. That means you deliberately picked the NTR path...get exposed closet cuck!
Bullshit, there is NTR and it is not skippable or avoidable, and even if it was it would be implied.

• Haha
Reactions: GemKiller

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Bullshit, there is NTR and it is not skippable or avoidable, and even if it was it would be implied.
I literally keep a save at the only NTR scene in the game(cause it's not in the scene gallery), and you have 2 decision making moments where you get clear warnings of NTR.

This is the only moment of NTR in this, and is only forced because in the current build of the game you don't get the option to take the pills that suppress Red, so it's like a forced teaser that you can still skip, and there's no implied NTR in this, and the dialogue actually changes to show that nothing happened between Mary and Darnell in the time it takes the MC to get there.

So no, there is no unavoidable NTR in this game, implied or otherwise.

Also I'm unsure if this is how the NTR route will start for sure in later builds of the game, where you have one day where you go while taking the suppressing pills and then after this almost-NTR moment, you can decide to stop taking them. Or, it could be a choice before this event where you just decide whether to take them or not, and you can avoid this event entirely. Got no clue till the NTR update comes out.

Scharmuttar12

Oct 9, 2021
Can somebody help me? After I ask the Natalia about the favor for the fake licence I can't acces the map and can't get out of the store

Nov 15, 2021
Leelo already whinged about this 4 months ago - #21,540.
All 20 of their posts are in this thread whinging about their idea of unavoidable NTR even after being shown that there is none (as shown in the post linked).
Well, at that point where people dislike the implication that the bully has fucked some girls I just have to shrug and say "Okay, if it's not for you it's not for you". Nobody's been confirmed to have fucked any of the MC's love interests so at that point how's the plot meant to work if nobody can ever pose any kind of threat to the MC's harem building?

If people don't like stuff that's fine, but it's obviously plot-building and not getting cucked.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Well, at that point where people dislike the implication that the bully has fucked some girls I just have to shrug and say "Okay, if it's not for you it's not for you". Nobody's been confirmed to have fucked any of the MC's love interests so at that point how's the plot meant to work if nobody can ever pose any kind of threat to the MC's harem building?

If people don't like stuff that's fine, but it's obviously plot-building and not getting cucked.
Nowadays, for some people, just the fact that a guy had sex with a girl is NTR, even if the girl is entirely unrelated to the MC. To each their own I guess.

Nov 15, 2021
Nowadays, for some people, just the fact that a guy had sex with a girl is NTR, even if the girl is entirely unrelated to the MC. To each their own I guess.
Thing is, I don't like NTR either and won't do a run of that content when it's added, but I do get frustrated when people act like a game catering to content they don't like is bad writing rather than just not for them.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I literally keep a save at the only NTR scene in the game(cause it's not in the scene gallery), and you have 2 decision making moments where you get clear warnings of NTR.

This is the only moment of NTR in this, and is only forced because in the current build of the game you don't get the option to take the pills that suppress Red, so it's like a forced teaser that you can still skip, and there's no implied NTR in this, and the dialogue actually changes to show that nothing happened between Mary and Darnell in the time it takes the MC to get there.

So no, there is no unavoidable NTR in this game, implied or otherwise.

Also I'm unsure if this is how the NTR route will start for sure in later builds of the game, where you have one day where you go while taking the suppressing pills and then after this almost-NTR moment, you can decide to stop taking them. Or, it could be a choice before this event where you just decide whether to take them or not, and you can avoid this event entirely. Got no clue till the NTR update comes out.
You are showing screencaps from after the author changed things.

Throughout the history of this game's development there were several instances where NTR was being added which was unavoidable at first. They either got removed or made avoidable with warning as people raised a stink over it.

Thus your screencap showing a warning exists right now is disingenuous. You are showing what is available in "v0-85-1a" only. Not what was available last version, not what is available in early release to patreon.

There are people with early access to the latest alpha builds which are not available to us here on F95 yet, who are complaining about yet another cycle of added NTR which probably won't make it into final public release (author is already backtracking).
I don't know yet what will make it into the next official public release, we will have to wait and see. But you are disingenuous in trying to paint them as liars.
Thing is, I don't like NTR either and won't do a run of that content when it's added, but I do get frustrated when people act like a game catering to content they don't like is bad writing rather than just not for them.
Could you stop circle jerking over how superior you are? Every single goddamn thread you get a circle jerk doing the exact same argument where a bunch of people keep patting each other on the back on how tolerant they are that they never complain about NTR and how bothersome it is to see all those "anti NTR complainers". There is vastly more posts of this kind of nonsensical circle jerk than actual complaints about NTR

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...You are showing screencaps from after the author changed things.

Throughout the history of this game's development there were several instances where NTR was being added which was unavoidable at first. They either got removed or made avoidable with warning as people raised a stink over it.

Thus your screencap showing a warning exists right now is disingenuous. You are showing what is available in "v0-85-1a" only. Not what was available last version, not what is available in early release to patreon.
These warnings were in the last version too ( v0.68.2a ), I don't remember the previous versions clearly enough to argue decisively but I think they have been there for at least the two before that. And as for the early release so what, those versions exist so the dev can get feedback, which he presumably got. I remember some unavoidable scenes early in development but those were a long time ago

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The game initially had some NTR elements from almost near the beginning of development. UberPie removed them while still in the first few updates and stated that NTR would be a completely separate path.

18 months ago, v0.47.5a introduced the Mary/Darnell scene without the warnings. After all the fragile egos were shattered and hundreds of posts by a small number of people whinging about the scene, within two weeks in v0.47.5b the warnings were added.

That's it. That's all.

The creator has made no attempt to hide the fact that at some point there will be a version of this game that will include NTR (even as a separate path)... and yet people who froth at the mouth with vehemently anti-NTR feelings feel compelled to come in here and complain. It's going to be in here in some form. If that bothers you to such an extreme, perhaps this is not the game for you.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes