Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
[Teaser] Comic-con #2
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Are you excited to see more of the greatest spectacle to come to Taffy Town this side of the millennium?
Well, we are too and streaming to you LIVE now!
As you can see, everyone is really getting into their roles at this year's comic-con! These two lovely ladies are keen to STORM through the competition and let us know we should all definitely be following them online over at their joint profile OwnedPrincessandthecow123!
I can't wait to see what kind of performance they have prepared for us!
Boy, if their outfits are anything to go by, it's gonna be one hell of a ride!
-The Taffy Tales Team

f6150ade59c4d0f54b85d058d4fb612a.png

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
[Teaser] Comic-con #2
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Are you excited to see more of the greatest spectacle to come to Taffy Town this side of the millennium?
As you can see, everyone is really getting into their roles at this year's comic-con! These two lovely ladies are keen to STORM through the competition and let us know we should all definitely be following them online over at their joint profile OwnedPrincessandthecow123!
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2006859
This is cool, is there an ETA on next release?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This is cool, is there an ETA on next release?
No. Average has been about 4 months, but 6-7 months for each of the last 3 big updates (which this current one is now being considered by the developer - see #2 here). If that is the case and using May 28 as the start date (when they released the bugfix release v0.85.1) - that would signal November as the earliest.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
[Teaser] Comic-con #2
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2006859
I m still waiting to finally break in the blond bitch

SpicyPringles

Aug 25, 2021
I think I'm stuck in the setting up 3 cameras part of the game, I have placed 2 cameras in the room but the 3rd one is suppose to go to the bathroom but the shower place isn't there.it seems this problem has been there for a few months, Any pointers?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think I'm stuck in the setting up 3 cameras part of the game, I have placed 2 cameras in the room but the 3rd one is suppose to go to the bathroom but the shower place isn't there.it seems this problem has been there for a few months, Any pointers?
Here's the rundown on the known bug that shows up for some players: https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-85-1a-uberpie.9861/post-8812482
Here is where the shower is in v0.82.4a and later: https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-85-1a-uberpie.9861/post-8718355

EDIT: If you find you are stuck after attempting to place the three cameras:
  1. load a previous save (prior to buying the cameras, uniform, wrench)
  2. If it is before the quest became active - don't buy anything until the quest is on the task list
  3. once it's on the task list, buy the uniform and wrench
  4. go home to bedroom (to put on the uniform)
  5. buy the three cameras
  6. save in a new slot
  7. go directly to do the quest
Also, save in a new slot every other day or so in case you run into future issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpicyPringles

NephilRod

May 13, 2019
Here's the rundown on the known bug that shows up for some players: https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-85-1a-uberpie.9861/post-8812482
Here is where the shower is in v0.82.4a and later: https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-85-1a-uberpie.9861/post-8718355

EDIT: If you find you are stuck after attempting to place the three cameras:
  1. load a previous save (prior to buying the cameras, uniform, wrench)
  2. If it is before the quest became active - don't buy anything until the quest is on the task list
  3. once it's on the task list, buy the uniform and wrench
  4. go home to bedroom (to put on the uniform)
  5. buy the three cameras
  6. save in a new slot
  7. go directly to do the quest
Also, save in a new slot every other day or so in case you run into future issues.
It's quite a strange bug (just came here after experiencing it myself). I would have thought the game would just treat it as there being like 3 flags for each of the cameras being placed. Place a camera? It's flagged as placed and that zone is no longer clickable or has some kind of 'I already put a camera there' message.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how the hell do i make money?
See #7 from my FAQ in my reply below, I also recommend #1.
Anyone knows what to do in this task? i'm stuck

View attachment 2013648
#1 and #8 from my FAQ below.
Results using #1 https://f95zone.to/search/212433302/?q=better+go+pick+up+money+later&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
Results using #8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
As Summer draws to a close, we're finally beginning to head into the play-testing stage, thank you all for your patience thus far.
We know you're excited for the latest release, and we are too!

So, we thought we'd share with you where all that time and hard work was spent!
In the upcoming update, so far there are:
-2 new active NPC characters;
-7 finished animations;
-10+ new outfits;
-18 HOT new lewd scenes;
-Over 147 scenes written, over 600+ pages of the script!

There are still a few things left to be completed:
-Polish to art and small details;
-A few more animations currently in the works!
-Play-testing.

As you can tell, we think this update is one you guys are really going to love!
Thank you all so much for your support, without you, none of this would be possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

RENDER_compresed.gif

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
As Summer draws to a close, we're finally beginning to head into the play-testing stage, thank you all for your patience thus far.
We know you're excited for the latest release, and we are too!

So, we thought we'd share with you where all that time and hard work was spent!
In the upcoming update, so far there are:
-2 new active NPC characters;
-7 finished animations;
-10+ new outfits;
-18 HOT new lewd scenes;
-Over 147 scenes written, over 600+ pages of the script!

There are still a few things left to be completed:
-Polish to art and small details;
-A few more animations currently in the works!
-Play-testing.

As you can tell, we think this update is one you guys are really going to love!
Thank you all so much for your support, without you, none of this would be possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2015300
The animations look smooth as hell, I recall the only one in the game before this was Mary doing squats.
I wonder if Uber will update older scenes with them?

Anyways thanks for the post brother!

Rezi7272

Mar 10, 2020
The animations look smooth as hell, I recall the only one in the game before this was Mary doing squats.
I wonder if Uber will update older scenes with them?

Anyways thanks for the post brother!
I hope it's will never happen. Imagine instead of new content for already countless characters in game he will be wasting MONTS for making old scenes in animations :WaitWhat:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes