Nid

Jun 20, 2017
hey guys how do i update the game without losing my save files? as i don't want to play from the beginning again and have to get back to where i was. if anyone can help thanks :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hey guys how do i update the game without losing my save files? as i don't want to play from the beginning again and have to get back to where i was. if anyone can help thanks :)
read the OP, including Cheats
theres a bunch of locked scenes for me in the latest version, but the hints say "no more quests"... any help?
click on people, sleep, not all quests come looking for you, you need to find them.

Sep 29, 2021
Note for update :

Do not often skip the dialogue, it's triggering the bugs.

I've replayed it and found 2 bugs in Tiffany room because i skipped the dialogue a lot.
1. You can't open Tiffany's door
2. The box bellow Tiffany's bed won't show button

Last thing, If you're not taking Femboy(Shit) content, you won't able to reach 100%. You need to choose it to get several scene in Comic Con.

Jul 27, 2018
I finally managed my time to play. Very good one this update. Almost 4 h of content. The history advanced a little. 8/10

ps: seeing people talking about ntr in this update is crazy. Theres none. What we have is 1: the game putting the player in a difficult scenario to create a sense of danger. 2: Sharing (pimping is different from classic ntr).

Special thanks to Count Morado guy for the walktrough, and all the answers and patience.

YYlambeacon

Oct 4, 2019
LOL love how no one has mentioned that extra "__MACOSX" file in the Win version. seems like sth I should put it in the mainfile and overwrite it, but not sure how will that affect the game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
LOL love how no one has mentioned that extra "__MACOSX" file in the Win version. seems like sth I should put it in the mainfile and overwrite it, but not sure how will that affect the game.
the file has been mentioned a bunch of times, there was even a little bug hunt because I couldn't see it, it doesn't show in Bandizip but does in 7zip
no new scenes or new content???
How long shall we wait then...2023???
you are reading the old changelog, almost all the established characters have new content.
look at a couple of posts before yours #25,358

Reactions: Logan3000x

YYlambeacon

Oct 4, 2019
the file has been mentioned a bunch of times, there was even a little bug hunt because I couldn't see it, it doesn't show in Bandizip but does in 7zip

you are reading the old changelog, almost all the established characters have new content.
look at a couple of posts before yours #25,358
I see, weird how I couldn't see those discussion when I search "__MACOSX" in this thread.
Anyway, so I should overwrite them? combine all of them into the root menu?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I finally managed my time to play. Very good one this update. Almost 4 h of content. The history advanced a little. 8/10

ps: seeing people talking about ntr in this update is crazy. Theres none. What we have is 1: the game putting the player in a difficult scenario to create a sense of danger. 2: Sharing (pimping is different from classic ntr).

Special thanks to Count Morado guy for the walktrough, and all the answers and patience.
Nah, pimps are cucks extraordinaire, they just in denial about it of course

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes