Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Kinda curious into what they’re going to do with mary and darnell scenes since this update coming is NTR. Are they going to start off in the gym? or maybe create something new or maybe even drug mary who knows ‍♂. I am pretty excited overall and since they’re going to be animation scenes, this update overall is going to be fire

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Me being blunt I suppose, but really the next update is when the game gets split into the NTR and non NTR games ( yep two totally separate games) so even though I don't know which you want , what I said was very accurate in a blunt sense... Sorry if it seemed snarky :)

Reactions: Perkelee

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
As of the year 2023, how much NTR content is there? If the amount is low, in which year should I return for a good amount of NTR content?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
As of the year 2023, how much NTR content is there? If the amount is low, in which year should I return for a good amount of NTR content?
There's basically zero content that's actually going to scratch that itch. Next update should be more ntr focused by I wouldn't get my hopes up. :whistle:

Reactions: Mirnation

exhello

Feb 12, 2021
Tell me in general, what has changed in the half year? Maybe there is some information when there will be updates?

Pricolich

Formerly 'qwertyuiopasdfghjkl132'
Oct 2, 2020
Please help me. Version 0.89.8b. Passed 99.2%. Quest "Where's that voice coming from?". What to do? I've already clicked on everything.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Ok... hold on for a minute here....

Are the Devs trying to normalize / convert the artwork using AI?? or is just people here givin' me high hopes??

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes