APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I lied. I haven't "rest my case".
Ofc, he won't admit it.

It's true, but it depends on the models and it can be tweaked. And the most important thing is your GPU, if you're GPU good then you won't get bad result.

I have no concrete proof. But my assumption isn't baselesss. It's easy to spot an anatomy errors and AI generated image parts. Photobash and overpaint parts is looks very clear tooo.
View attachment 2454190
Okay I see your point, and it saddens me. So far not a big fan of AI art although it is improving so maybe I will get use to it or it may grow on me....

dnlleo

Mar 2, 2023
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-14
Release Date: 2022-10-13
Developer: UberPie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.89.8b
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Save Editor (v0.85.1a) -
Gallery unlock

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
when is the next update?

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
I'd assume that the NTR path it's gonna start with the doctor phone call, you tell Doc about "red" and somehow red disappears and so it begins..

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
when is the next update?
When it's released. No estimation has been announced.
I'd assume that the NTR path it's gonna start with the doctor phone call, you tell Doc about "red" and somehow red disappears and so it begins..
That was the original intent of that call many moons ago. However, now that UberPie has stated that there will be two separate games for the two routes in development so far, who knows.

Reactions: franz3x8

Perkelee

Jul 26, 2017
Me being blunt I suppose, but really the next update is when the game gets split into the NTR and non NTR games ( yep two totally separate games) so even though I don't know which you want , what I said was very accurate in a blunt sense... Sorry if it seemed snarky :)
Not at all, I prefer blunt and short answers. Plenty of people who talk in circles and manage to say nothing. So no need to apologize.

Reactions: APoc1

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
I just want to check i have understood. So the NTR route is now going to be a separate game. So the next update, whenever it drops, is going to be non-NTR and a continuation of the current game.

Have i got the right, or is it going to be NTR on the next update. I've tried to follow everything but not been on the forum for awhile and got lost trying to figure out what may be in the next update.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
It's another of those directions the game considered that never progressed. I can't see how it would even fit now. Maybe on the NTR path, but then the NTR path will be split over whether to have sissification of the MC, so maybe in a couple of years it'll be a proposed third game.
I don't want sissification, I don't want MCs jumping on dick, just dressing up and that's it.))

Reactions: lordtoto
Nov 15, 2021
I don't want sissification, I don't want MCs jumping on dick, just dressing up and that's it.))
Same answer. Not being glib, but the issues this game has all stem from the multiple changes of direction and how they've left things scattered. The recent solution of two entirely new games is another one. I could be wrong, and I still love a lot of the game we've got, but I don't see how it fits now.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
I just want to check i have understood. So the NTR route is now going to be a separate game. So the next update, whenever it drops, is going to be non-NTR and a continuation of the current game.

Have i got the right, or is it going to be NTR on the next update. I've tried to follow everything but not been on the forum for awhile and got lost trying to figure out what may be in the next update.
Next update will be NTR focused and have some smaller updates to the vanilla story line.

The PLAN is to have the lines separated into different games AT SOME POINT. I don’t know for sure if there’s been official word when the separation is coming or that it’ll be with this next update. Someone else might be able to answer that.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
bobofthebush and jayphi45 -- See #12 and #14 in the 61st posting of my FAQ below. The quote by Uberpie is from the Dec 12 patreon post that was copy/pasted to this thread.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ghost'Xo
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes