Nov 15, 2021
Update news!
Hello everyone!
Just here to update you all on how things are going our side. Progress is going well with the latest update, the script itself is finished and is just undergoing just some minor tweaks to finalize things, while a heavy amount of the artwork has now already been done.
Early playtesting will begin soon, and we're really pleased with how things are shaping up! There's still a lot of things to do, but we're confident moving forward!
We know we've kept some of the finer details about the update a mystery on purpose, but now, as we get closer to the release, we're happy to reveal some of the details!
'Taffy Town suddenly finds itself playing host to a Comic-Con style convention that has been forced to relocate and move its venue to the humble town! Offering a lucrative prize, a host of different characters are keen to take part to try and take home the prize! But all is not as it seems, with shady backroom dealings going on, who will you help come out on top?'
No matter how crazy it all gets, though, remember:
The real party is the after party in this town…

Thank you all for your support, without all of you, none of this would be possible.
With love,
The Taffy Tales Team
View attachment 1958988
I like where this picture is going.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I like how you went with what I think is the first time you answered the question!
i m new here i sateup 2 camera i dont know where is the final 1 priscilla home
I'm going to piggyback with my updated FAQ since there was a Patreon post today.
Searching the thread (See #1 below) will give you the answers to nearly any gameplay question someone has for Taffy Tales.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stil996

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
Just here to update you all on how things are going our side. Progress is going well with the latest update, the script itself is finished and is just undergoing just some minor tweaks to finalize things, while a heavy amount of the artwork has now already been done.
Early playtesting will begin soon, and we're really pleased with how things are shaping up! There's still a lot of things to do, but we're confident moving forward!
We know we've kept some of the finer details about the update a mystery on purpose, but now, as we get closer to the release, we're happy to reveal some of the details!
'Taffy Town suddenly finds itself playing host to a Comic-Con style convention that has been forced to relocate and move its venue to the humble town! Offering a lucrative prize, a host of different characters are keen to take part to try and take home the prize! But all is not as it seems, with shady backroom dealings going on, who will you help come out on top?'

Thank you all for your support, without all of you, none of this would be possible.
With love,
The Taffy Tales Team
View attachment 1958988
nice but whos the girl doing cosplay?? looks like danny lol

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This game takes forever to get actual storyline updates. Some of these devs need to hire more artists or programmers when they make enough money.

I feel like Patreon and subscribe star should also have a system where you have to deliver certain things within certain time to be able to sell your product. Some devs really take advantage of people, I'm not saying the dev here does it, but it does take a very long while tho.
colbertpop01.gif

• Haha
Reactions: oshkoshdorosh
Jul 23, 2019
Update news!
Hello everyone!

With love,
The Taffy Tales Team
View attachment 1958988
Just thinking of ways Natalie can be involved in this "event' LOL

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes