Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why are you repeating the same thing over and over? I obviously didn't know that before I used the save editor and I'm not trying to defend it after it broke my game.
Kinda sounded like you were defending it, but crossed wires uncrossed, time to move on with everyone a little wiser.

Reactions: Count Morado

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
By Gym scene you mean the NTR scene he left in by accident, the one that pissed off both the NTR Haters and the NTR Fans? Yeah I totally expect there will be more unique scenes like that, but I expect them to be rare. The Violet scene isn't NTR no matter what the warning says, it's pimping, but there is nothing stopping it from being an NTR Scene with a minor change in dialogue, those Punters could easily be Darnell and his friends, or one of them could be Pimping her instead of the MC.

For the record I'm hoping that completely unique scenes will be made for the NTR/Bro Routes. But I'm not holding my breath.

Strictly speaking I'm not into NTR, I only like to play those routes if they add something to the story or they make sense. I'm mostly looking for the Alpha/Bro routes to get some Spitroasts, Gangbangs and more Pimping. I'm really happy we got to pimp out Violet , I was never really happy with her Bimbo/Slut arc, I'm glad we can at least make some money of her (hoping it's repeatable).
That’s the one. We might even actually see the fucking scene next update :KEK:

The NTR warning for the Violet scene was for sure just put there to ward off the usual screeching, per usual it failed.

I’m just here for the art as well. Couldn’t care less who’s getting cucked or doing the cucking.

On the topic of gangbangs though I’d bet money the Tiffany scene from the club turns into a gangbang in other routes. Totally thought that was gonna be the “NTR” scene Uber talked about would be in the update.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
On the topic of gangbangs though I’d bet money the Tiffany scene from the club turns into a gangbang in other routes. Totally thought that was gonna be the “NTR” scene Uber talked about would be in the update.
Yeah a bit disappointed with that Tiff scene, I even replayed to see if I could stop our fat little buddy from saving us (I hate choices that mean nothing). Speaking of whom his Mom is currently top of my list for who I want to see gangbanged (with Sara a close second) I hope the NTR path lets that happen.

SydneyShaw

Jun 16, 2018
Hey, so I'm stuck here, can't find the ball or the rope in the smoking area to get it and cant go to the gym to gain strengh to remove the mess because I can't find the clothes (Who are supposed to be in the backyard). So am I missing something or the new update is just bugged?
Thanks in advance.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey, so I'm stuck here, can't find the ball or the rope in the smoking area to get it and cant go to the gym to gain strengh to remove the mess because I can't find the clothes (Who are supposed to be in the backyard). So am I missing something or the new update is just bugged?
Thanks in advance.
looks like you might be bugged, in the new update it actually prompts you to get the rope, have you tried talking to everyone, spark a quest you might have missed

SydneyShaw

Jun 16, 2018
looks like you might be bugged, in the new update it actually prompts you to get the rope, have you tried talking to everyone, spark a quest you might have missed
I just restarted the game 2/3 times and the ball quest trigger itself and it was this one who unlock the gym outfit, all good. Thanks.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I just restarted the game 2/3 times and the ball quest trigger itself and it was this one who unlock the gym outfit, all good. Thanks.
Yeah that ball quest has been fucked forever, seems to change a little with every update, but never fixed. Do you know where the bug occurred for you? if it worked after you did something differently?

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
And how would he release this patch unofficially, e.g. here?
There are scenarios that would make that possible, but none of them in the near future.

One could be, after completion, a "Taboo Version" for some digital store. This seems unlikely because what store allows bestiality? I mean, he could translate the whole thing to Japanese, work some genital mosaic magic, and sell it on DLSite. But as I said, unlikely.

Most plausible would be he is forced by circumstances to open a Subscribestar. In that case he may use Patreon for developing a different, more vanilla game while using Subscribestar for completing TT. There are famous instances of this: MrDots and Dating My Daughter, or one that includes bestiality, Dr. Bones and The Manor. Of course if that happens it would be a major setback that would delay updates further. And I don't assume bestiality would be a high priority content. So as I said, not in the near future.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Dr. Chunkas's answer: My friend, from the point of view of the theories of Doctors Freud and Jung, this behavior of a woman is completely natural. After all, first of all she perceives Tiffany as her rival in the fight for the huge dick of MC.
If you think about it. The reason the MC's dick is so ridiculously big is that his mother has been secretly overdosing him on magical dick enlargement pills for about a decade now.
Considering how easily he starts a sexual relationship with her, it is clear that this was her intention all along.
The "don't fuck your sister" thing is just a very bare excuse she makes for her actions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chunkas

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks in advance.
We've answered how to find the ball with Becca at least 30 times in this thread and it's easily found searching the thread. You need to go to Gerda/Priscilla's house using the map (do not walk there). Then you and Becca will say it's in the backyard tree. That's why you can't find the gym clothes in the backyard, because you have not advanced far enough in Harry and Gerda's quest line because you haven't climbed the tree with the rope first in order to move forward. While there, you see Harry in a compromising situation, blackmail him and then you get to know Gerda and he better, then they invite you to the gym and that's when the clothes show up.
Don't try to do anything with the storage room until you get your strength up, or you can bug the game.
If you are having problems with completing tasks, I recommend you look at #8 in my FAQ here: #25,123 for links to video playthoughs with timestamps.
so when is the next update...?
February-April is optimistic estimate for the planned separate NTR route update.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
We've answered how to find the ball with Becca at least 30 times in this thread and it's easily found searching the thread.
And people will keep on asking for it again and again so long as the built in quest log continues to suck donkey balls by giving you vague hints that don't direct you to where you should.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What pisses me off is that one of the devteam stated very clearly in the discord several months ago that they couldn't recreate that bug and that they were going to rewrite all the code dealing with it so it wouldn't happen again. And yet, here we are again.

Nope. I never have. No matter what I have tried. I have never found a way to fuck up that quest. I wish someone who does end up doing so will have video recorded their entire playthrough up until then so we can see what causes it.
I tried to duplicate that bug as well many times I tried almost every conceivable way to play that differently to try and break the game and frankly I was not able to reproduce any of these so called bugs. I think it is something the players are doing and not telling anyone about, especially in light of what the Dev team stated about it. Like a malware/anti virus program that flags the REG activity or a cheat engine of some sort something is amiss in the environment of the users computer.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
If you think about it. The reason the MC's dick is so ridiculously big is that his mother has been secretly overdosing him on magical dick enlargement pills for about a decade now.
Considering how easily he starts a sexual relationship with her, it is clear that this was her intention all along.
The "don't fuck your sister" thing is just a very bare excuse she makes for her actions.
(thoughtfully): That's how she raised a stallion for fun, what an insidious bitch. But she seemed so sweet, even simple.
Before such a psychoanalysis, all doc's, from Freud to Jung, take off their hats and nervously smoke on the sidelines.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I tried to duplicate that bug as well many times I tried almost every conceivable way to play that differently to try and break the game and frankly I was not able to reproduce any of these so called bugs. I think it is something the players are doing and not telling anyone about, especially in light of what the Dev team stated about it. Like a malware/anti virus program that flags the REG activity or a cheat engine of some sort something is amiss in the environment of the users computer.
Yup. And I just did a speed run of the first 16 days, which included the ball quest and the cameras. No glitches. And I didn't get the black screen after Darnell on the Sports Grounds that the other guy was having problems with, either.

It appears they did tweak the ball and camera quests a smidge:
  • Ball: if you haven't completed certain tasks by the time you lose the ball, the rope doesn't trigger until after doing homework at Priscilla's house.
  • Cameras: It only shows buy the uniform and put it on (which should read buy the uniform and the wrench and put them on in your room) and doesn't show the buy cameras step until after you do put the uniform on. However, you can still buy everything at once, so what good is it to have the task listing delayed if you can buy them without. But that goes to the point that players should not buy anything until they are told they need it.
View attachment 2098138
for the latest update does anybody have the save file that unlock these scenes???
You have to play the game. There is no such thing as a save file. See #4 and #1 in my FAQ above #25,305

Reactions: APoc1
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes