Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
any hero for version b?
You can be the hero. Otherwise, as has already been posted at least four other times in the past 24 hours (including the post directly above yours): until someone leaks version (b) of this update - play version (a). There are no game-breaking bugs in (a) and just about any question you have playing it have already had their answers in this thread (or follow the video I made of the new content with timestamps #25,052). The saves between (a) and (b) should be compatible. As you can see below, none of the changes between (a) and (b) are content related:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Will save codes ever be compatible with future versions?
short answer: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
long answer:
If you complete the version, what do you need saved to the next version?
If you don't complete the version before the next comes out, finish up the version before playing the next one.
They normally provide a save code that starts at new content and the ability to name Mary, Tiffany and the MC whatever you want plus a cheat code for full money, skills, and ability to skip minigames. The last version (v0.82.4/v0.85.1) was an exception with not having a save code.

Apr 27, 2017
I have the quest to investigate tiffany room but i cant click on the door or anything, i cant leave the area because it tells me to enter tiffany room, i tried starting the from the save provided but no luck either.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have the quest to investigate tiffany room but i cant click on the door or anything, i cant leave the area because it tells me to enter tiffany room, i tried starting the from the save provided but no luck either.
From the save provided? Save there at that point in a new save slot (you should save in a new slot every night or every morning). Go back to the main menu. Load that new save. Did it work? If not, exit the game, restart the game and load from that new save. Did it work?
Also, post a screenshot of the full game window while your task list is up, if you still have a problem after that.
Thanks

Reactions: lan1967

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Did you watch the video of the new content? There were no missing CG or black-screens. The bar (not the Fox club) was missing a background image in v0.89.8a - the developer states it has already been fixed for v0.89.8b. I think I played through the area you said last night that you saw a black screen, it was fine for me. See video below:
No, there are entire CG images that are just black or missing for me (after multiple installs, too), and it happens both when playing the game and when looking at the CG in the gallery.

For example, the third out of the four new Natalie images (numbered 1473) is just black.
1484, featuring Becca and Pri as well as 1487, 1488 and 1489, all three featuring Tiffany are also the same way, just to give more examples. There are many more missing for me as well but these are the ones I found at a quick look.

Oh and about that Darnell scene/quest, it apparently worked just fine when I had progressed much further into the game. It appeared very early when I started a new game, at around 10% done or even before and my wild guess is it just becomes available too early and the game is missing some flag or dependency or whatever and so the game locks up. I think it ties into the new Tiffany content somehow and none of that is established early in the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, there are entire CG images that are just black or missing for me (after multiple installs, too), and it happens both when playing the game and when looking at the CG in the gallery.

For example, the third out of the four new Natalie images (numbered 1473) is just black.
1484, featuring Becca and Pri as well as 1487, 1488 and 1489, all three featuring Tiffany are also the same way, just to give more examples. There are many more missing for me as well but these are the ones I found at a quick look.

Oh and about that Darnell scene/quest, it apparently worked just fine when I had progressed much further into the game. It appeared very early when I started a new game, at around 10% done or even before and my wild guess is it just becomes available too early and the game is missing some flag or dependency or whatever and so the game locks up. I think it ties into the new Tiffany content somehow and none of that is established early in the game.
I don't know what to tell you, except that you should take screenshots and maybe video record a little game play and submit #bug-reports to the discord channel. You're getting things that others haven't reported except when found they have older computers, have done something to the registry or dll's, or bad installs. Good luck.

StenOliver

Feb 7, 2020
VIDEO QUICK PLAYTHROUGH / WALKTHROUGH
for the new content in v0.89.8a, only

Video is 27:45 in length with (almost?) all tasks shown before completing them. Download (91.95 MB).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to araara_commander 12 hours ago for the leaked v0.89.8a, as well as the leaked cheat and save codes.
Thanks to jarlin for following up a few minutes ago with more OS options.

I've also sent reports to the Mods to update the OP with the cheat and save codes, Tiffany's computer password and the combination to the box under her bed. Hopefully those will be updated in OP soon.

Now, will ya all stop asking the same questions over and over?

(edited to add time stamps of all tasks)
I triggered the scene where tiffany any MC are on the sofa. But after that my log has not updated and i can't trigger the cosplay event. any suggestions on how to fix?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Wonder if people would do that buymeacoffee thing for people that buy access to games so they can get posted here lol. Anyway, enjoy the update guys.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I triggered the scene where tiffany any MC are on the sofa. But after that my log has not updated and i can't trigger the cosplay event. any suggestions on how to fix?
Screenshot of your game screen showing your task list and percentage of event complete would be helpful. You have to interact with Danny to trigger the cosplay event.
What's going on with the art btw. It went from hairless to hairy armpits and pussy. Or is it just me?
Is there a certain character you mean? Sara has always had a more liberated stance toward hair.
Damn, the things have changed a lot since the last time I played this. It feels like a whole different game now.
Is it the sandbox-like play style (that really isn't sandbox... yet)?
Wonder if people would do that buymeacoffee thing for people that buy access to games so they can get posted here lol. Anyway, enjoy the update guys.
If you're going to do that, you might as well give $10 to Uberpie on his Patreon and get the game yourself and post it here.

Reactions: Crichton

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Screenshot of your game screen showing your task list and percentage of event complete would be helpful. You have to interact with Danny to trigger the cosplay event.

Is there a certain character you mean? Sara has always had a more liberated stance toward hair.

Is it the sandbox-like play style (that really isn't sandbox... yet)?

If you're going to do that, you might as well give $10 to Uberpie on his Patreon and get the game yourself and post it here.
I already did. Up to mods to add it.

Reactions: Count Morado

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
As much as I'm grateful for the recent updates fixing the bugs that were making the game virtually unplayable, not providing a way to transfer the saves is a total turn off considering the size of the game. In VN it would be irritating, but bearable. But am I really supposed to play huge sandbox game with let's be honest quite a few at least semi-random elements from the beginning every few months, just to be able to move further because of a bugfix? Love the themes, storytelling, appreciating the originality of the artwork, but I'm sorry, that's just unacceptable. If the dev can't code, why the ** choose full blown framework as Unity? :cautious:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As much as I'm grateful for the recent updates fixing the bugs that were making the game virtually unplayable, not providing a way to transfer the saves is a total turn off considering the size of the game. In VN it would be irritating, but bearable. But am I really supposed to play huge sandbox game with let's be honest quite a few at least semi-random elements from the beginning every few months, just to be able to move further because of a bugfix? Love the themes, storytelling, appreciating the originality of the artwork, but I'm sorry, that's just unacceptable. If the dev can't code, why the ** choose full blown framework as Unity? :cautious:
short answer: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
long answer:
If you complete the version, what do you need saved to the next version?
If you don't complete the version before the next comes out, finish up that version before playing the next one.
They normally provide a save code that starts at new content and the ability to name Mary, Tiffany and the MC whatever you want plus a cheat code for full money, skills, and ability to skip minigames. The last version (v0.82.4/v0.85.1) was an exception for not having a save code.

Also, there is more in this current update than it being a bugfix. I think you are reading old changelog content.

Feb 7, 2018
Can you share any girls with Danny, or can you only fuck him? I didn't save before chosing the trap content and I reeeeeally don't want to redo the whole game

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes