Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
v0.89.8c VIDEO QUICK PLAYTHROUGH / WALKTHROUGH
for the new content only

Video is 27:28 in length with almost all tasks shown before completing them. It was done using v0.89.8b, but is also good for v0.89.8c. Download ( ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to Tataro for the leaked v0.89b.

(EDIT 28 OCT) Also, TGame's YouTube playlist is available - now with videos for v0.89.8! - with most of the videos timestamped, as well:

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can you share any girls with Danny, or can you only fuck him? I didn't save before chosing the trap content and I reeeeeally don't want to redo the whole game
There is currently no sharing with Danny or sharing of Danny as either Danny or Vivian. You don't have to redo the whole game.
I'm stuck here. Any help? View attachment 2101658
See the post directly above this one. Did you bother knocking on the front door (I usually do that in real life).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Now that v0.89.8b is live and I've posted my video playthrough with timestamps in the thread, perhaps posting an updated FAQ will help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: onetwo92

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As much as I'm grateful for the recent updates fixing the bugs that were making the game virtually unplayable, not providing a way to transfer the saves is a total turn off considering the size of the game. In VN it would be irritating, but bearable. But am I really supposed to play huge sandbox game with let's be honest quite a few at least semi-random elements from the beginning every few months, just to be able to move further because of a bugfix? Love the themes, storytelling, appreciating the originality of the artwork, but I'm sorry, that's just unacceptable. If the dev can't code, why the ** choose full blown framework as Unity? :cautious:
Its not a sandbox, it's trying to be, but it's really just a VN with a couple of branches (which aren't implemented yet). There are no random elements, just bugs, when you finish an update you are in the exact same place as everyone else, you might have a few scenes that had minor cosmetic differences, but nothing a checkbox or two can't replicate.

Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can you share any girls with Danny, or can you only fuck him? I didn't save before chosing the trap content and I reeeeeally don't want to redo the whole game
You can't share (yet), you can't fuck him (yet), there are no choices (yet), just follow the linear story, only omitting the stuff you don't want in your game., the save code is all you need.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What am I doing wrong I only have text no graphics?
It could be a bad install. You could need to update your OS and video and audio drivers. It could be a variety of things.
If you have already deleted and redownloaded and uncompressed and tried playing again and got the same thing, make sure your system is up to date. If everything checks out and you didn't try to use any crappy mods, patches, editors to play the game -
come back here with a screenshot showing the problem and a run-down of your system specs, what you are doing to run the game, etc - more details the better - and maybe someone can help. The other alternative is that you go to the developer's discord and see if they have an answer for you.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
It could be a bad install. You could need to update your OS and video and audio drivers. It could be a variety of things.
If you have already deleted and redownloaded and uncompressed and tried playing again and got the same thing, make sure your system is up to date. If everything checks out and you didn't try to use any crappy mods, patches, editors to play the game -
come back here with a screenshot showing the problem and a run-down of your system specs, what you are doing to run the game, etc - more details the better - and maybe someone can help. The other alternative is that you go to the developer's discord and see if they have an answer for you.
ty

madmaxxx1

Sep 1, 2019
Stuck on installing the cameras I set all up and I can't seem to leave the house anymore not sure if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong no areas to click in the office.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Stuck on installing the cameras I set all up and I can't seem to leave the house anymore not sure if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong no areas to click in the office.
No one has been able to intentionally recreate this situation to determine how this bug occurs. That bug was set to be fixed in this version. They were supposed to rewrite all the code surrounding it.

I speed ran the first part of this new version and found they split up the task list items so that you are supposed to buy the plumber outfit and the wrench and then go to your bedroom to try them on before the task list updated to tell you to buy the cameras. Doing this is supposed to remove the possibility of the bug. During my speed run I had no problems doing it this way.

Go here: #24,008 and if you haven't already done so, save your progress in a new slot every morning just in case you hit another bug that might break your playthrough. It is a game under development, bugs (including gamebreaking) should always be expected.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Well, well, well. Spring changes summer, autumn has come imperceptibly, years pass, and Mary's huge fat ass still remains untouchable, like the gold reserve of Fort Knox in Kentucky. But now all this "amazing" trap content takes up almost a third of the game. As long as all this content is Danny and Vivian was just a kind of fetish - it was tolerable and even interesting in some ways, but now it's starting to get incredibly annoying. But it seemed to the authors that this was not enough, and now a second sweet couple appears: Ash and Mia. Maybe you expected a lot from the cosplay festival? Then here is a repetition of what you have passed! In general, after the spring revamp, the authors sin this constantly. Remember that fat ass Chantrelle - Darnell's sister? When we meet her in the game now, they immediately reveal some information about her, we even find out that she is a great runner - Tiffany's competitor.However, after losing almost a third of the game, we see this fat ass again, and MC asks an idiotic question: Who is this black girl :eek: Well, that would be the only problem of the plot. Let's remember Mary. MC feeds her pills to control. She pretends to fuck her son. All these incest games made sense because we knew that Mary is the mother of MC. Now it all looks strange, to say the least.
To be continued...

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Do you like Danny and dressing up as a girl?
Not particularly, but we've known about Danny and his trap content for a while now. There really is no point in complaining about it, especially when it's optional. I think there's an even bigger issue with this latest update and that's how Tiffany's content was handled. After the initial spanking scene, we have Tiff throw herself at the mc multiple times and he acts like a little bitch and runs.
Imo, this makes absolutely no sense, considering we've already fucked mary numerous times. That would have been the larger mental hurdle for the mc to get over I believe. Yet, the devs revert the mcs progression he's made to become less wussy and more accepting of red. It honestly just comes off as a half-assed attempt to draw out Tiff content, which is lame.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes