Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you are going to focus on a single storyline?
I am still not following the point of your question. Here are the words at the beginning of summer from the developer themselves:

Does this help you answer your "Will this 'ntr' route be the only one in history?" question? If it does not, please share more details on what you mean.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
If you are going to focus on a single storyline?
The NTR will be an alternate version of the harem main story line. So, if you're asking if it'll only be one event, then no, it won't be "the only one". But as far as we can tell, once you've selected a story line (either NTR or harem), there won't be overlap. So, if you chose the harem path, you won't see anything of the NTR path (except a few exceptions that are already in the game).

• Hey there
Reactions: Well5

francisun

Sep 23, 2020
You sell it to the person who gave you the first specimen jar back near the beginning of the game, Sara. We've answered this question a lot in this thread in the past month and the answer is easy to find. Here's a walkthrough video with timestamped quests: #25,509
There's also a youtube channel of complete playthrough from day one to the end of the current update. This video has that quest:
It is the last mission that I have pending but I go with Sara at all times and it never activates

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I just did a quick playthrough of that night and day - not pimping her out. I didn't need to check on Violet the morning after. I just want to the classroom in the evening and Sara was there ready and waiting. So I don't know why people are having problems.

Though, I see their screenshot showed Monday evening - so I wonder if not going on the day or two after getting the jar is what might be creating a problem that then they might need to check on Sara. Not enough information to go on, we'd want a video playthrough or screenshots showing various things ... and we don't know if that is already a bugfix in v0.89.8c.

If you didn't pimp out Violet, then you need to check in on her the next day before you can sell the jar.
If you pimp out Violet you still have to check in on her in order to sell the jar later to Sara.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: APoc1

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
So I just started playing the new version for the first time, does anyone else fucking hate the new intro? I honestly think if that was the intro the first time I played this I never would have continued to play. That shit is so fucking lame I hate this kind of bullshit in books/movies/games where they do that 3 weeks earlier, fade to black beginning or whatever they decide shit. Especially in this, it feels like a shitty rip off of Persona5 with him being interrogated.

KenSakuraba

May 26, 2020
So I just started playing the new version for the first time, does anyone else fucking hate the new intro? I honestly think if that was the intro the first time I played this I never would have continued to play. That shit is so fucking lame I hate this kind of bullshit in books/movies/games where they do that 3 weeks earlier, fade to black beginning or whatever they decide shit. Especially in this, it feels like a shitty rip off of Persona5 with him being interrogated.
Well, I've been playing TT for 3 years. Personally, I like the new intro, it gives new players some intriguing vibes, sort of u wanna know what happened. I feel like TT is much better than it was before with that hero scene saving Becca on the first day in the first 5 minutes of the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I honestly think if that was the intro the first time I played this I never would have continued to play.
Personally, I like the new intro, it gives new players some intriguing vibes.
I'm just shocked to hear people actually reading the text and dialogue. Based upon my experience from seeing all the gameplay questions asked in this thread which are easily answered simply by reading - not skipping -, so you two are in a very small minority.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
In general, I also do not like the, "3 weeks earlier" type shit... BUT, if done well, anything can work!

I did not play this game before this "new" intro... The intro does work, for me. It gives me an idea that this will be a really depraved game, and that appeals to me.

The hook worked! and now I am... well, hooked!

hammy4669

Jul 24, 2018
I just finished version 0.85.1a how should I continue playing on a new version? Don't really want to start over. (I'm not sure if the save cheat has every version.) Btw I'm playing on Android.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I just did a quick playthrough of that night and day - not pimping her out. I didn't need to check on Violet the morning after. I just want to the classroom in the evening and Sara was there ready and waiting. So I don't know why people are having problems.

Though, I see their screenshot showed Monday evening - so I wonder if not going on the day or two after getting the jar is what might be creating a problem that then they might need to check on Sara. Not enough information to go on, we'd want a video playthrough or screenshots showing various things ... and we don't know if that is already a bugfix in v0.89.8c.

Yeah I kind of figured you would not have to check on Violet if you did not pimp her out but of course I know you do if you did pimp her out because that was how I played it. I did not play it the other way so I was not going to correct the other user on that point...

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I just finished version 0.85.1a how should I continue playing on a new version? Don't really want to start over. (I'm not sure if the save cheat has every version.) Btw I'm playing on Android.
Saves do not transfer between versions.
  • Uninstall and delete v0.85.1a.
  • Download and install v0.89.8b (or v0.89.8c if you find it - because it has more bugfixes, but if you played 100% through v0.85.1a and survived - v0.89.8b will seem near perfect to you. :KEK:)
  • Use the save code from OP to load the preloaded save at new content mark. Use cheat code for full stats and any minigame skipping, if desired. Use cheat code to view the reworked gallery (again - it didn't change).

Reactions: hammy4669
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes