Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I found a set from TGame that sort of work though I'd do things a bit differently - he skips over anything 'lewd' and blocks out most dialogue so there have been times when trying to work out what he did is difficult. Just ran into an issue when Darnell grabs Sara's butt in class and he neither shows the scene or indicates what he did....both options leave Darnell in the class room when I go back in but he does not have Darnell there which is weird. I checked MoonSpawn's videos and after working out which one I can see what he did....just not clear what the difference the two options cause in the game.
There is no difference, maybe it'll mean something when the NTR route is implemented.
Currently there are no decisions that mean anything. (other than skipping the occasional scene)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what is "study is not wating" event

???
Almost every question about game play has been asked and answered in this thread. It's been over 6 hours since you asked - you could have had your answer in less than a minute if you search the thread: Searching the thread for study is not waiting
1669763544025.png
https://f95zone.to/search/232433291/?q=study+is+not+waiting&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
Less than a page of results. At least 2 helpful responses.

Searching google for videos with study is not waiting taffy tales

At least 1 of the top three videos has it timestamped

Also, on the previous page is a full discussion starting at the top of the page #26,261 (which also has a FAQ - I recommend #1) about at least three different video walkthroughs of the entire game of Taffy Tales - with links - available.

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
Almost every question about game play has been asked and answered in this thread. It's been over 6 hours since you asked - you could have had your answer in less than a minute if you search the thread: Searching the thread for study is not waiting
View attachment 2203203
https://f95zone.to/search/232433291/?q=study+is+not+waiting&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
Less than a page of results. At least 2 helpful responses.

Searching google for videos with study is not waiting taffy tales

At least 1 of the top three videos has it timestamped

Also, on the previous page is a full discussion starting at the top of the page #26,261 (which also has a FAQ - I recommend #1) about at least three different video walkthroughs of the entire game of Taffy Tales - with links - available.
Really a big thanks to u buddy

Reactions: Count Morado

Franx183

Oct 13, 2019
Count Morado Hi tech team(if u r). I'm playing 0.89.8b on windows PC. The tasks were "Why is Clara crying?" & "Enjoy your evening!". When I find the map is grey, I tried to go somewhere by click the place name. Now I'm stuck in park at night, that the only i can do is click the bench. I just find that the problem maybe because my holding CTRL key, I have only one save file. So, how can I do with that?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Count Morado Hi tech team(if u r). I'm playing 0.89.8b on windows PC. The tasks were "Why is Clara crying?" & "Enjoy your evening!". When I find the map is grey, I tried to go somewhere by click the place name. Now I'm stuck in park at night, that the only i can do is click the bench. I just find that the problem maybe because my holding CTRL key, I have only one save file. So, how can I do with that?
Count Morado isn't on the Dev team. (I don't think any members of the Dev team hang out here)
The Park bug seems to have been there for a while, you'll probably have to reload a previous save, though you could try saving/reloading.

"Why is Clara crying?"... go talk to Clara, she'll be in the school corridor
"Enjoy your evening!"... go talk to Gerda, join her for an evening out.

Typing this stuff into google will find you tube playthroughs really quickly

Reactions: Count Morado

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone:)

Just letting you all know work is going well, we are still gathering assets and making good progress, but we can’t go into too much detail of what’s planned yet.
I’m pleased to say we’ve hired on a new writer (and yes, we are still considering your applications), who will be taking over and handling the NTR route while Lostraven continues with the Main route as normal.
We hope this increase in output will help speed production along.
That’s all for now, we’ll have much more and some pretty big announcements to make soon.
Thank you all as always, for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

EDIT : LETS GO

942af0eedd04c21badc6f71cec1e6fca.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I just find that the problem maybe because my holding CTRL key, I have only one save file.
Yes, skipping dialogue can lead to disastrous results. Follow what Stil996 says, if you have a recent save before the problem. If you have only one save and it is after you got the problem, you'll have to start at day one.
No one should ever play any title and use only one save. Not a game on Steam, not a game on their console, and particularly not a title that is in development.
The Park bug seems to have been there for a while, you'll probably have to reload a previous save, though you could try saving/reloading.
Best advice ^^

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes