Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
i think the Dev is targeting the NTR lovers as its has a huge fan base on F95 and also the feminization fetish i think most games that has Ntr has sissification / Feminization tag along side it and the Dev of any game need money and support to produce a better game so he made the Ntr route completely avoidable so he doesn't lose any fan who doesn't like ntr .
for me i like Ntr and i hope to see the MC turned into a (SISSY);););)
From everything I've read before, NTR was planned from the beginning, since he (dev) likes NTR too, it just got pushed off for various reasons (people hating NTR for example).
It may be to attract people or just because you like it (or both).
Also, I don't know how interested Uber is in F95zone, he hasn't logged on in quite some time.

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
Welp. Already finished both story path. Disappointed to say the least.
It was just tease after tease with a subpar of (3, I think) sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tho, still. Thanks for the update. Devs

Reactions: Cybergod360

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
What was most curious was that Darnell's sister got a retarded facial expression in some images. So interesting how something like that got accepted:ROFLMAO:.

Akash Prabhakaran

Apr 1, 2022
Hey guys iam new to this game someone please explain how to play this game, and if anyone have the full walkthorugh please attach with the message it'll be very helpfull and thanks in advance... I hope some saviour will come and help me

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey guys iam new to this game someone please explain how to play this game, and if anyone have the full walkthorugh please attach with the message it'll be very helpfull and thanks in advance... I hope some saviour will come and help me
See #4 and #8 in the 74rd post of my FAQ since May 2022, I also recommend #1 - but feel free to read them all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bad_boy99

Jun 9, 2023
From everything I've read before, NTR was planned from the beginning, since he (dev) likes NTR too, it just got pushed off for various reasons (people hating NTR for example).
It may be to attract people or just because you like it (or both).
Also, I don't know how interested Uber is in F95zone, he hasn't logged on in quite some time.
NTR IS GOOD BUT NOT PEE POOP THINGS

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
NTR IS GOOD BUT NOT PEE POOP THINGS
At no time justify the inclusion of urine and scat content.
Although the urine content does not bother me, I understand why many people do.
In my opinion they could have added an option that would change urine to cum.
And about the poop, no idea why they added it, but if Uber wants to add it, it's their game, I just hope they make it optional and not just add a pixelated bar. (I hope the neighbor's story is not focused on the scat).

Dec 30, 2020
I just hope to see more NTR and MC Feminization in the game
Why tho. Literally every other game under the feminization Tab has The MC being feminized you dont need more and actually it just seems out of character. Just play a different game, there are a mountain of games with good graphics and gameplay that already do exactly what you want.

Dec 30, 2020
At no time justify the inclusion of urine and scat content.
Although the urine content does not bother me, I understand why many people do.
In my opinion they could have added an option that would change urine to cum.
And about the poop, no idea why they added it, but if Uber wants to add it, it's their game, I just hope they make it optional and not just add a pixelated bar. (I hope the neighbor's story is not focused on the scat).
Convinced it was one high paying patron who kept asking for it repeatedly, and eventually got what they asked for

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Not suprised Tiffany is out in front considering she has only been teased for so long. Was the poll only those six?

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
that was the major characters poll, so i guess it was only those 6, weird Clara isn't one of them.
maybe it's characters that there is already a lot planned for them.

there is a new poll for the minor characters, i guess that's everyone else

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes