Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
that's the ntr route , here is the task
I was absolutely correct...
10 to 1 she is most likely in the same place the MC has run into her several times recently since it says that she "is on time this day..."
She's in the classroom just like she was the previous task which mentioned that she was "running a bit late for school" and "go to the classroom" led the MC to her the day before.
1690861509794.png

Reactions: rhychou10

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know how to complete ice skating task
... snipped for redundancy...
where is ice rink cant find it or girl stacy
We don't live here 24/7 (though some think I do) - just because you don't get an answer in 10 minutes doesn't mean to ask again. Instead, within 30 seconds you could have had your answer on your own.

See #8 in my FAQ just 5 posts before yours (and 5 after my post that you quoted): #30,067
Searching the threadSearching videos on the internet
1690870631876.png 1690871203343.png
FIVE of the SEVEN search results give you the answer
1690870954592.png
Any one of the top results gives you a video walkthrough
1690871396641.png

• Haha
Reactions: sharkschrek

powerluncher

Apr 17, 2022
if you mean how do you beat the minigame: #17,731
Also, if your monitor setting is higher than 60hz, it may cause Unity to make the task more difficult. Set your monitor to 60hz and you should have no problem.

If you mean something else - please specify.
I mean how can I access that like where is that task location?

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
how do we save are saves get the codes i mean

that way next version come out i dont gotta start from beginning like did in this version

im on version just finished version v 068.2b

after rink stacy quest games saids ty for playing stay tune for next version

where do i find my codes at

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how do we save are saves get the codes i mean

that way next version come out i dont gotta start from beginning like did in this version

im on version just finished version v 068.2b

after rink stacy quest games saids ty for playing stay tune for next version

where do i find my codes at
So you want to download v0.85.1 and use the save codes in the zip.... Wait. You just played through v0.68.2? You just completed a version that is almost 2 years old.

I have bad news to tell you. The next update after that, v0.82.4 / v0.85.1, had rewrites and revisions at the beginning of the storyline. If you want to play through the new content in v0.82.4 / v0.85.1 you have to start at the beginning because that is where almost all the new content is - it introduces several new characters, restructures storylines, etc - and then there is a bit of additional content at the end.

If you want to download v0.85.1 and play it - follow the link to my archives here: #29,236 - there is a cheat code for that version for money, etc. But there is no save code.

If you want to just skip that content and just go to the new content for v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4), again follow the link to my archives, download that version and use the save code in the text file in the zip to start at the new content after v0.82.4 / v0.85.1.

Then when you've completed v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4), then you want to download v0.95.7 (Season 5) to play all that new content. You won't need a save code for it, because it is a standalone update starting at the new content - none of the old content is in it.

Reactions: thedevilbank

Kakman888

Oct 15, 2018
Is it just me or does it feel like a lot of new CG's added are ai made then edited. Like some CG's look like an entirely different art style

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Is it just me or does it feel like a lot of new CG's added are ai made then edited. Like some CG's look like an entirely different art style
Apparently Uber is using AI for the scenes, apparently it makes the process faster, at least I think so, since as far as I know Uber has not confirmed the use of AI
Haven't got the chance to try the new updates, does Wilfred's route developed?
I regret to inform you that Wilfred's route has not continued and it is not known when it will continue.

• Sad
Reactions: Mantiev

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
So you want to download v0.85.1 and use the save codes in the zip.... Wait. You just played through v0.68.2? You just completed a version that is almost 2 years old.

I have bad news to tell you. The next update after that, v0.82.4 / v0.85.1, had rewrites and revisions at the beginning of the storyline. If you want to play through the new content in v0.82.4 / v0.85.1 you have to start at the beginning because that is where almost all the new content is - it introduces several new characters, restructures storylines, etc - and then there is a bit of additional content at the end.

If you want to download v0.85.1 and play it - follow the link to my archives here: #29,236 - there is a cheat code for that version for money, etc. But there is no save code.

If you want to just skip that content and just go to the new content for v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4), again follow the link to my archives, download that version and use the save code in the text file in the zip to start at the new content after v0.82.4 / v0.85.1.

Then when you've completed v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4), then you want to download v0.95.7 (Season 5) to play all that new content. You won't need a save code for it, because it is a standalone update starting at the new content - none of the old content is in it.
ty for advice and link

i found game in gamcore cant beleive 2 year old game ty for the help

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
See #13 in the 76th posting of my FAQ on the previous page here: #30,067. I also recommend #1.
Thanks for the clarification. Just to confirm:" If you select "NO" at those two spots, there is nothing netorare (NTR) in the in anything in v0.89.8 or before."
Does this imply there's NTR afterwards?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for the clarification. Just to confirm:" If you select "NO" at those two spots, there is nothing netorare (NTR) in the in anything in v0.89.8 or before."
Does this imply there's NTR afterwards?
I am at a loss to answer your question - what do you mean? If I'm not clear in #13 - help me to be more clear:
Netorare (NTR):​
For v0.95.7 (Season 5) - There are two routes and players select which route they want to play at start up of the game: Main Route, a harem-based story, and the Netorare (NTR) Route, which is expected to also include kinks that Uberpie doesn't think harem fans will enjoy. When players create saves, it shows which route the save comes from.​
For v0.89.8 and before - There is no netorare (NTR) per the definition of F95. One is a preview of netorare that leads nowhere. One is what the developer calls NTR, but is simply the MC pimping out one character in one scene, which does not fall under the current F95 definition of netorare. If you select "NO" at those two spots, there is nothing netorare (NTR) in anything in v0.89.8 or before.

Reactions: jags25655
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes