mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
18 months ago, v0.47.5a introduced the Mary/Darnell scene without the warnings. After all the fragile egos were shattered and hundreds of posts by a small number of people whinging about the scene, within two weeks in v0.47.5b the warnings were added.
"fragile egos". projecting much? Why is it so hard for you to accept that some people are not interested in your fetish?
you literally admit the dev sprung NTR on people, before adding the warning/choice after the fact.

also you are replying to "there have been multiple cases of X"...
and your "counter argument" is "off my top of my head, here are two examples where X indeed occurred. Therefore there have never been any other instances. Therefore you are grossly exaggerating when you say multiple cases. Therefore you have a fragile ego".

just... wow.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
"fragile egos". projecting much? Why is it so hard for you to accept that some people are not interested in your fetish?
you literally admit the dev sprung NTR on people, before adding the warning/choice after the fact.

also you are replying to "there have been multiple cases of X"...
and your "counter argument" is "off my top of my head, here are two examples where X indeed occurred. Therefore there have never been any other instances. Therefore you are grossly exaggerating when you say multiple cases. Therefore you have a fragile ego".

just... wow.
It is not my fetish. You are reading into it what you will. I have stated before, and I am sure I will need to continue to state, that I am not a fan of NTR, but neither am I so opposed that I feel the need to whinge about it. Because simply bringing forth observations seems to have the impression on some that it means a person is a fanboy of a genre.

You stated "several instances... where NTR was being added" - the game essentially started with NTR implemented, and was stated up front that NTR would be in Taffy Tales. It wasn't added, in fact, it was removed early on with the intent to have NTR as a separate path. Then ONE preview scene of possible future NTR was added without a warning and that was remedied within a fortnight with two warning options.

By definition, that is not several. Your own hyperbole weakens your argument. Just state what are the facts- no need to embellish or exaggerate.
there are still some scenes where Becca calls me Peter even though I called myself different
The developer doesn't come into this thread, you can report it in their #bug-report channel on .

Leelol

Feb 7, 2021
Thing is, I don't like NTR either and won't do a run of that content when it's added, but I do get frustrated when people act like a game catering to content they don't like is bad writing rather than just not for them.
I would like to point out some of the comments i have made are troll comments. i also don't play the game when theres NTR, but trying to do that is ridiculous when you check comments " So no NTR in the game yet?" reply "no" okay lets play the game.. hour in finding NTR.. like i dont get how that isn't an understood take. Sorry i dont want to waste my time.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how do I increase immorality?

still can't enter W showers while having it at 17 & only these 2 active tasks:

View attachment 2003715
I think 17 is the maximum for immorality in the game. You're not trying to enter the bathroom through the hallway are you? Because that's not why you unlocked the gate and grabbed the ladder.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
guys , please help .. what's up with this find tiffany's clothes to have some fun .. i don't know how to do it View attachment 2003909
The dialogue just before that task gives you a hint. That said, Tiffany lives in the MC's house and her room is locked. So the only place you have access to her clothes is the laundry basket on top of the washing machine in the bathroom.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Heya,

Even though I played this game like 2-3 times now, I still don't know where/how to get the special software. I haave the fake phone, though.

Any pointers/tips?

Thx

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Heya,

Even though I played this game like 2-3 times now, I still don't know where/how to get the special software. I haave the fake phone, though.

Any pointers/tips?

Thx
Tips:
  • If you last completed v0.82.4a or b - there is no new content in v0.85.1a.
  • As for game play, a vast number of gameplay questions can be found searching this thread (and making sure your preferences for search order are by date). Your answer is in the top ten on the first page of results: https://f95zone.to/search/211381933/?q=special+software&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
  • Another game play tip is that Moon Spawn has 45 playthrough videos up through v0.68.2 timestamped by quest wording - which is about 90% of all the content in current version, though not necessarily in the same order. You can find these by using your favorite search engine looking for Taffy Tales <quest text>. His is the third video in this result:

Reactions: k7633up

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
I think 17 is the maximum for immorality in the game. You're not trying to enter the bathroom through the hallway are you? Because that's not why you unlocked the gate and grabbed the ladder.
thanks for the hint with that video. would never notice THOSE windows myself. thought mb I gotta get into W baths first & then use the ladder or smthn. was hovering over everything in hallway, checked whether there're any windows from male bathrooms/showers to W

Reactions: Count Morado

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Wanting to start TT from scratch, where is the game data/saves/gallery stored at? (Win PC)
Deleted what I thought was the right folder but saves are still showing and gallery still unlocked.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes