ODfusko

May 19, 2023
Never tried this game before, but it seams to start at day 144
on the non NTR route
If i quit to main menu it crashes
I was unable to find anywhere get money to buy the camera, so stuck

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
Think i found a bug, im caught in a loop for the quest to put up posters of darnells sister, it say i have to got to the school at night, i do that then you have to go to school, after that you call chantelle at night and get another quest to have one more photo shoot at the gym. after that the quest completes but still says go to the school to put up posters ive done it three times now and its just looping.

Reactions: Darkcielo

Blu

May 15, 2017
Is it just me or is the gallery like half broken, just clips with the main menu screen... If not was this even playtested?

Honestly yeah, I get this was I guess this was a half NTR half main story update, but for people who payed and waited like 6+ months for this it's kinda sad, personally don't care all that much about the "AI" complaints, its just that the update was so short and only progressed like one character (barely 2 at most).
Yes but then yall wanted the game to be released so fast am I right.??

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

Blu

May 15, 2017
Never tried this game before, but it seams to start at day 144
on the non NTR route
If i quit to main menu it crashes
I was unable to find anywhere get money to buy the camera, so stuck
The game is split in seasons now, uber said in coming days thry will release the older seasons to play in the beginning, or you can play the last update.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is there an example of the new art? Remember playing it long time ago (though no idea of the state of the game right now), but the art was really juicy.

poplol22

Aug 29, 2021
You mean to tell me that a game with such a large cast of characters, you as a developer decide to give arguably the most BORING characters content in this game for so many years? When the fuck are they gonna stop with clara and mary content?

Your honestly telling me that the cult and the conspiracy at the school are less interesting then fucking a janitor for the 20th time? And to top it all off he uses Ai art which is a mixed bag in and out of itself. Its obvious that he couldnt handle 2 routes at the same time and as far as I'm concern he should just stick to 1 route per update going forward.

To those that enjoyed this update im happy for you but for me this update was garbage .

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Screenshot 2023-07-01 171313.png

So, what the fuck is this crap? is this the infamous AI generated art?

What are these twins doin'? are they going to walk on the bench?!?

Guys. Did. You. Really. Pay. For. This? After. All. These. Months?

And why in the world should our MC care about Chantelle? who gives a damn fuck about Chantelle.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there an example of the new art? Remember playing it long time ago (though no idea of the state of the game right now), but the art was really juicy.
On the previous page: #28,674
Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I, uh, don't even think I'll play this Monday.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes