Khurby

May 18, 2022
Yup. The plot for the NTR route suck balls. Everyone suddenly become so gullible after meeting with Dr. Beatrix. Even mc at one point almost turned into a Trap(feminization) by just talking to her. Like wtf.
Was it a preview of the 4th (and largely forgotten) route? mc_dress_6.png
But yes, I'm sad that the new writer (who has good skill and potential) just phoned in most of the NTR stuff. I'm partially convinced that the NTR route sucked and was full of gross fetishes and lazy art because UberPie + LostRaven passive-aggressively dislike the kink.

Reactions: SGGG

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
But yes, I'm sad that the new writer (who has good skill and potential) just phoned in most of the NTR stuff. I'm partially convinced that the NTR route sucked and was full of gross fetishes and lazy art because UberPie + LostRaven passive-aggressively dislike the kink.
2 things bud,
  1. NTR has been on the books from the beginning so I doubt Uber hates NTR, in fact he's presented some interesting ideas for it in the past.
  2. LostRaven has nothing to do with the NTR route AFAIK, LostRaven writes the main route, the new guy writes the NTR route

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Was it a preview of the 4th (and largely forgotten) route? View attachment 2803517
I feel like that scene should have been saved for the NTR route
Shoehorning it into S1-4 for a single moment out of the blue, and then never brought up again was dumb

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I feel like that scene should have been saved for the NTR route
Shoehorning it into S1-4 for a single moment out of the blue, and then never brought up again was dumb
That was added in the second-to-last update when the first part of the game was rewritten and new characters added (the officers, the nurse, etc)... It's not like it's been in there for a long time (in the terms of the number of updates) to 'never get brought up again.' And now that v0.89.8 (now called Seasons 1-4 after this last update v0.95.7 was released) will be broken up into 4 pieces, I expect some items found there to be moved over to the Netorare route version - or readdressed in the Main route version.

dady

Jun 5, 2018
Was it a preview of the 4th (and largely forgotten) route? View attachment 2803517
where can I find this scene

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I wrote like half of the NTR route, the rest was someone else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
how does uber dislike ntr when he had implications of the black dude fucking the sister since day 1?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
where can I find this scene
#24,482 - shows you can get it about 25% of the way into lewd content of v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) - the task you are looking for is "Find Tiffany's clothes to have some fun."

There is no "fourth route" for the game. However, one could expect this to show up in the Netorare route version, once that part of Taffy Tales is broken out into four seasons so that the developer can implement content without (hopefully) worrying about saves from the point on.
how does uber dislike ntr when he had implications of the black dude fucking the sister since day 1?
Uberpie doesn't dislike netorare. It's the coping mentality of some players to say the Netorare route was something new. Uberpie planned to include netorare from the start, even before lostraven was brought on board. Also the urination content isn't something newly added, either. Players can see it in one of the bathroom scenes with Clara and the MC. Some people don't fully realize what Uberpie's interests are.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM
Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys, sorry to bother you, but I have a question. I played this game years ago, and if I remember correctly, I stopped around the whole gym thing with Mary or around that. Anyway, can someone tell me how to get a save file of about that part, or is it impossible?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys, sorry to bother you, but I have a question. I played this game years ago, and if I remember correctly, I stopped around the whole gym thing with Mary or around that. Anyway, can someone tell me how to get a save file of about that part, or is it impossible?
you can't, there isn't any importing of saves, just save codes for the last update.
If it was so long ago why not just play from the beginning? you'll have missed the new content at the beginning and likely forgot the content you've already played though

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Saves aren't written to files, so no. It's also so early in the game play for v0.89.8 (Season 1-4) that you might as well just start from the beginning of that and play through. Or you can go to #29,236 and download v0.47.5 from the link to my archive of previous versions, load the start at new content using the cheat codes found in the text file within the zip.

PS: Stil996 - jinx. you owe me a coke.

Reactions: Julius Kingsley
Nov 6, 2018
you can't, there isn't any importing of saves, just save codes for the last update.
If it was so long ago why not just play from the beginning? you'll have missed the new content at the beginning and likely forgot the content you've already played though
Saves aren't written to files, so no. It's also so early in the game play for v0.89.8 (Season 1-4) that you might as well just start from the beginning of that and play through. Or you can go to #29,236 and download v0.47.5 from the link to my archive of previous versions, load the start at new content using the cheat codes found in the text file within the zip.

PS: Stil996 - jinx. you owe me a coke.
Thank you, guys, for taking the time to reply. I just decided to start over, and I noticed a lot of new things, like the Indian kid.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thank you, guys, for taking the time to reply. I just decided to start over, and I noticed a lot of new things, like the Indian kid.
Yup. The entire intro was revised with some new storylines, adjusting others, adding new characters, etc in v0.82.4/v0.85.1 (depending upon which you count as the actual release of that version - since there were so many problems that a major bugfix was necessary, released a month later).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Julius Kingsley

dady

Jun 5, 2018
#24,482 - shows you can get it about 25% of the way into lewd content of v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) - the task you are looking for is "Find Tiffany's clothes to have some fun."

There is no "fourth route" for the game. However, one could expect this to show up in the Netorare route version, once that part of Taffy Tales is broken out into four seasons so that the developer can implement content without (hopefully) worrying about saves from the point on.
Uberpie doesn't dislike netorare. It's the coping mentality of some players to say the Netorare route was something new. Uberpie planned to include netorare from the start, even before lostraven was brought on board. Also the urination content isn't something newly added, either. Players can see it in one of the bathroom scenes with Clara and the MC. Some people don't fully realize what Uberpie's interests are.
thx

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes