pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Looking at how they butchered the shopkeeper in this teaser, I'm afraid the dev has officially decided to ignore the criticisms from the previous episode and the art quality is never going to improve. It's a shame. I think the story has been incoherent in some parts of the recent updates as well.

I'll still play it when it comes out here, but personally, there is no reason for me to anticipate anymore. All the characters have random bodies (depending on the scene), no real distinguishing features(besides faces which aren't consistent), and no defined skin color. Chantelle has a petite frame but somehow gains 2-3 times the size from one PHOTO to another with a changed complexion.
chantelle_mc_photo_0.png chantelle_mc_photo_1.png
These images have no gap in the game, they appear one after the other.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't even care about how the players feel about it, I find it more appalling that the Dev created a promising story and good characters, just to completely mangle the story and ruin the characters within a span of a few months and is completely fine with it to the point they double down on the shitty art despite even the biggest supporters publicly criticizing it.

Hey, at least it will get updated sooner.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I never said all the art and animations are done with AI. If you got a beef with me - at least use honesty.

You've been oppositional to the whole concept that Uberpie is using AI to create various images in Taffy Tales since you jumped into the conversation about it in March. Even with obvious examples of problems that AI has with interpretation and generation. We get it. It's okay. This is the first time you've actually admitted that you now see some AI being used in at least "a couple of things." The last time you threw in your two cents in May, you were adamant there was no AI in Taffy Tales and none seen in any of the promotional images in the past year.

The bottom line is that it is obvious that Uberpie is using AI trained on his original work to assist with creating some portion of the images which he is including in Taffy Tales in the past year. Extra fingers, reversed/flipped images, odd poses, weird body parts, poorly developed focal points are just a few examples.

I have never been against him using AI, either. My beef is that he has been very lackadaisical - as is his modus operandi about ideas/implementation/etc throughout the development of Taffy Tales - about the cleanup/revision when he has used it.

So again, I don't have a problem with having a conversation or discussion or even an argument on the topic - but at least make sure that your accusations have some seed of reality and honesty in them.
This A.I bs ruined the game his own art was much better and even with A.I his updates didn't speed up so its only bad without any advantages for the consumer.

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
Finally got around to playing the NTR route, curiosity got the better of me, feel conflicted about it because the scenes are some of the best yet especially with Becca in the gym but I can't ignore what has happened so far in the story makes me really hate Darnell.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
AI will be soon a great help for some people who lack experience in the
art of drawing yes for now they have mistake but thing will be better and better and one day someone with no talent ( and experience) will be able to "draw" what he think and imagine ( he will be troublesome for some artist and create a rough concurence )

DevilInIron

Jan 20, 2020
I downloaded the new version 0.95.7 and I want to start a new game but when the game starts I have all the items and stats, how do I start from scratch with the newest version?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I downloaded the new version 0.95.7 and I want to start a new game but when the game starts I have all the items and stats, how do I start from scratch with the newest version?
you downloaded season 5 if you want to play the beginning start at the beginning try the download that has a 1 in it

Reactions: HelloFodza@123

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021

This is crazy, and since we get the game free it will def hit this game hard.
Get ready for a loooooong wait as Uber will probably start porting the game over to unreal or Godot. There's no way that that pricing is sustainable for a patreon funded game.

• Wow
Reactions: astrophel

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
Get ready for a loooooong wait as Uber will probably start porting the game over to unreal or Godot. There's no way that that pricing is sustainable for a patreon funded game.
Revenue threshold for pro is one million dollar per year.

So why should he care?

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
If he has pro. If he hasn't it's 200k which he easily clears.
Well, then he has to fork over $2.000 per year for pro and he is golden.

Still cheaper than porting the game to a different engine.

With his revenue over $200.000 isn't he obliged to buy the pro license anyway?

Moreover the licence fee should be tax deductible and should therefore cost him less than $1.500 in the end.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
With his revenue over $200.000 isn't he obliged to buy the pro license anyway?
When it went over $100,000 - if Unity tracks Patreon sufficiently - he was expected to at least move up to Unity Plus for $400 per year, and it's limit of $200,000 per year before having to move up to Pro. It's only been in this last year that he may have gone past that on Patreon (after a sustained 5k or more subscribers each month).
Well, then he has to fork over $2.000 per year for pro and he is golden.
This.
he can just go pirate and save himself the trouble
He cannot. That would create more trouble: a cease and desist, a civil lawsuit, and then, yes, a possible criminal charge. Because, see, he isn't developing this and keeping it to himself - he's a publicly known entity marketing his product. It's not hard to find him and then to serve court paperwork.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
if game costing to much money he might cancell it alot people that made games did same thing or just gave up made new games
I don't think you have to worry about that. The annual price for Unity Pro is less than 1% of what he has brought in through Patreon in the past 12 months.

It's all funny how all of a sudden people are worried about Uberpie's income on a "piracy" website.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
I don't think you have to worry about that. The annual price for Unity Pro is less than 1% of what he has brought in through Patreon in the past 12 months.

It's all funny how all of a sudden people are worried about Uberpie's income on a "piracy" website.
that's good news to hear good game alot soap opera stuff but still good game

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes