Jon$now

Dec 27, 2020
Which decisions should make to start nrt route ? Completed 30% game still not get ntr scene with Mary and Darnell

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Which decisions should make to start nrt route ? Completed 30% game still not get ntr scene with Mary and Darnell
There is no netorare (ntr) route in v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) - the one scene you are talking about goes nowhere.

Currently the netorare (ntr) route only exists in v0.95.7 (Season 5) - which is content after the end of v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4).

See #13 inside the 82nd posting of my FAQ from 2 pages back: #30,512. I also highly recommend #1

Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
so... did the team lose the artist or the artist got too lazy for AI stuff to be used?
besides the weird perspective, a bit of colors and lightning it's pretty on par with the old art though, i guess the artist was ahead of his time :KEK:

Thebootyphile

Oct 4, 2023
I've been having a problem in Taffy Tales since I've gotten it where when I access the tasks menu I cant get out of it unless I reload the game, but when I do this it causes my save to mess up and it no longer shows the place I was in when I saved and shows "Taffy Tales" instead and when I click on it I get sent to a save WAY before my actual most recent one, what's going on? (Androd btw)

Reactions: Cybergod360

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So Next update on november or late December?
That sounds about right. Give or take.
so... did the team lose the artist or the artist got too lazy for AI stuff to be used?
besides the weird perspective, a bit of colors and lightning it's pretty on par with the old art though, i guess the artist was ahead of his time :KEK:
The creator is the artist who has decided to train AI on his own art to then create at least some of the images as of the most recent update and, apparently continuing forward.
I've been having a problem in Taffy Tales since I've gotten it where when I access the tasks menu I cant get out of it unless I reload the game, but when I do this it causes my save to mess up and it no longer shows the place I was in when I saved and shows "Taffy Tales" instead and when I click on it I get sent to a save WAY before my actual most recent one, what's going on? (Androd btw)
Others have mentioned problems with Android saves in the past on here. Your best best is to go to the developer's discord and seek help there.

karlitoM

Dec 29, 2020
im on the newest patch .95.7, but it seems to be starting my new game at the newest content. how do i start it from the beginning?

bboy69420

Nov 23, 2022
Does the gallery you unlock from season 1-4 carry over automatically to season 5 when I update the game? Since season 5 starts at the latest update it's impossible to get the past scenes from the previous seasons (I'm new so please pardon me)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes