Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I just don't understand why people have to complain so much and it's always the same thing; ai art = bad, ntr = ruined game, where can i find the ruler. its like walking by a construction site and telling them they aren't building things right.
Mind boggingly, if you go to the threads of decent quality or better and complete games that tend to be popular for some mysterious reason, you see a ton of content/game discussion and general positivity. Even the criticism tends to be constructive and openly subjective, i.e. "I wanted more X but what we got was good."

What could possibly be the key difference, I wonder.

The excuse that "complainers should just leave blah blah" is not and never will be valid, otherwise criticism itself would be irrelevant. People only criticize things they care about in some shape or form and it's probably way more valid than the squelchy sounds of someone fervently suckling between thighs for favor they will never get.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Mind boggingly, if you go to the threads of decent quality or better and complete games that tend to be popular for some mysterious reason, you see a ton of content/game discussion and general positivity. Even the criticism tends to be constructive and openly subjective, i.e. "I wanted more X but what we got was good."

What could possibly be the key difference, I wonder.

The excuse that "complainers should just leave blah blah" is not and never will be valid, otherwise criticism itself would be irrelevant. People only criticize things they care about in some shape or form and it's probably way more valid than the squelchy sounds of someone fervently suckling between thighs for favor they will never get.
And the best part is, you can go to UberPie's discord, vent as much as you want in the appropriate channel and nobody will complain.

Only people here complain because they have pirate's guilt when in reality the dev has shown he isn't investing the money earned into improving the game but decreasing the quality instead.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
And the best part is, you can go to UberPie's discord, vent as much as you want in the appropriate channel and nobody will complain.

Only people here complain because they have pirate's guilt when in reality the dev has shown he isn't investing the money earned into improving the game but decreasing the quality instead.
2 update a year.
Both being lackluster un content.
Both content being absolutely shitty.
The art going from good to bad.

Threre is no reason to keep supporting this game. I just feel bad for the patreons at this point.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
2 update a year.
Both being lackluster un content.
Both content being absolutely shitty.
The art going from good to bad.

Threre is no reason to keep supporting this game. I just feel bad for the patreons at this point.
Pity them, but don't feel bad for them. There are a shocking amount of financially irresponsible people in the world hiding behind the "it's my money I spend it how I want" barricade, but if we refuse to acknowledge something is wrong with them then the literal only other choice is that they deserve what they sowed.

Who knows, I think a lot of these people are just secretly pay pig fetishists. My brain really just can't comprehend how you'd defend spending $300+ on a game you know will be sold for $15 that isn't anywhere near finished, may never be finished, and hasn't had major updates in years.

Maaaaybe if it was the exception, but it isn't, which imo is only worse. These are probably the most logical games to pirate exactly because of this behavior. I buy every complete ero game I've enjoyed like I do SFW games because I want to not only reward developers for a good experience, but also encourage them to continue being a positive pillar in the ero or SFW indie scene.

Key thing here is that unless we're talking about eastern circles, the vast majority of even slightly ambitious western projects remain unfinished with no end in site. One on this very site even retracted a release date... almost a year ago, if not so now... and continues to rake in large amounts of monthly funds while there still remains no major update showcases or a target release date, lmao.

Reactions: Ktwoc and enuso12

cometomorrow

Sep 11, 2022
I'm stuck in Priscilla's room scene where i have to place cameras.I have palced the camera at the bathroom, and one at the sofa thing on the right of her room and one behind the mirror but the game wont let me leave the house and says i need to attach cameras. Help?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sep 29, 2021
Been I while I wasn't following this thread (was followig a better game with a better dev) but thing didn't change much here. People are still not allowed to criticize if they aren't a patreons.
It will never change, there are a lot of Uberpie's dickriders here with a "muh research" mentality.

Happy New Year!
An hour ago
Hello everyone!
We at the Taffy Tales would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!
It's only thanks to you guys we can continue doing what we love, and it's because of that generosity and passion we can now confirm one of our largest updates EVER will be available IN JANUARY (as soon as possible)! Stay tuned...
The wait is nearly over!

Nice. This animation doesn't look an AI.

Key thing here is that unless we're talking about eastern circles, the vast majority of even slightly ambitious western projects remain unfinished with no end in site. One on this very site even retracted a release date... almost a year ago, if not so now... and continues to rake in large amounts of monthly funds while there still remains no major update showcases or a target release date, lmao.
Indeed. I feel like they're making "poll" as an excuse to milk the content instead of making actual progress. Uberpie and co really need to set a goal like finishing the main route and stop adding new characters at this point. He also need to stop overusing AI, I don't think it's really efficient.

Weed0412

Dec 22, 2020
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: UberPie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95.7a
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and very easily avoidable.

Cheat code: dilder

DOWNLOAD
Season 5
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android x64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Season 1-4 (v0.89.8)

Extras: Save Editor (v0.85.1a) -
Gallery unlock

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
Do i need download the 1-4 season first or just download season 5?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
this thread is still in a perpetual groundhog day scenario
Just like Uberpie's patreon posts, lostraven.

If the game is released in January, I fully expect a huge bugfix a month or so later - just like it was for v0.82.4/v0.85.1 - because it is apparent that play testing hasn't even begun and historically (at least for the recent couple of years) takes a month or longer for each Taffy Tales release.

ZionMusk

May 24, 2023
Haven't played this game in a while, is it still Becca and Clara for every update or did he finally move on to other characters?

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Just like Uberpie's patreon posts, lostraven.

If the game is released in January, I fully expect a huge bugfix a month or so later - just like it was for v0.82.4/v0.85.1 - a month or longer for each Taffy Tales release.
I can still remember that it was like this once when they announced a release and even what week it should be! And that's exactly what came before the release a bad news that the developer said that this game suffered completely glitch and was even delayed for a month.

That's why he got clever and said only January should come on any given week instead of an exact calendar of the weeks.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I can still remember that it was like this once when they announced a release and even what week it should be!
I don't recall it ever being like that. If there was a time that it was - it was far back in the beginning when updates were minimal in added content with very little to play test. It hasn't been that way for at least 3 years. I would speculate even for 4 years (before the Halloween and Xmas specials back in 2019).
Will this update contain mary events
Probably, seeing as how the 31 Dec Patreon post (copied to here two pages back: 31,244) included an animation with a Mary scene.

• Wow
Reactions: StreamSteam

SGGG

May 9, 2020
It hasn't been that way for at least 3 years. I would speculate even for 4 years (before the Halloween and Xmas specials back in 2019).
Yes, it must have been exactly before Corona time. He said they had more time to develop it, but again it was the opposite.
I learned from this that if you were promised something that you didn't do, he'll do it again!

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes