SGGG

May 9, 2020
Just realised Uber never said January of which year in his update post
As a matter of principle, he does not announce a fixed date for publication.
He's already done that and unexpectedly there were GLITCHES and bugs in the game
when it was released. And that took 2-4 weeks back.

Timendo will also notify us about this

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
As a matter of principle, he does not announce a fixed date for publication.
He's already done that and unexpectedly there were GLITCHES and bugs in the game
when it was released. And that took 2-4 weeks back.

Timendo will also notify us about this
If it is behind the Tier I'm in yes, gonna share it, I'm not gonna pay more than what i'm already paying for AI art (+ I'm a NTR fan and i'm being cucked over and over again, got it ? Cucked ? HAH)
EGx3V-eUUAAS1kh.jpg

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
Yeah because old art still exists. The new frames are majority AI generated garbage wit barely any touch ups. Shit is low quality as fuck despite the money they're taking. They're earning much more money and yet taking longer and longer for updates and getting cheaper and cheaper with the art... It's despicable.
Sooo the new art is Ai garbage now? Should I even bother with this game?

Reactions: Ntrsugar

SGGG

May 9, 2020
If it is behind the Tier I'm in yes, gonna share it, I'm not gonna pay more than what i'm already paying for AI art (+ I'm a NTR fan and i'm being cucked over and over again, got it ? Cucked ? HAH)
Until not the only one who has such a thought is canceling it. Because I don't see the point of paying for AI art at the same price as when he was still working with his style. It's like trying to copy Picasso's stills.

I'm not the one who can visit Discord for $10 and see how far his progress is?

I'll see how good it is in this upcoming update despite its AI art and then my verdict will be made.
And that has to do with the update, which unfortunately wasn't done enough this year. That can't be the case for one scenario per year (With Update Fix is not counted)?

I'd rather give the $5 to the orphans who don't have anything at all. Next time I won't mention your name again, otherwise you'll feel so insulted ;)

Reactions: Roofus

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Until not the only one who has such a thought is canceling it. Because I don't see the point of paying for AI art at the same price as when he was still working with his style. It's like trying to copy Picasso's stills.

I'm not the one who can visit Discord for $10 and see how far his progress is?

I'll see how good it is in this upcoming update despite its AI art and then my verdict will be made.
And that has to do with the update, which unfortunately wasn't done enough this year. That can't be the case for one scenario per year (With Update Fix is not counted)?

I'd rather give the $5 to the orphans who don't have anything at all. Next time I won't mention your name again, otherwise you'll feel so insulted ;)
I've thought about the patreon thing and all, and IF after this update NTR is still going to be discarded for god knows why reasons, I'm going to stop being a patron :giggle:
(Giving yall a heads up and if someone wants to take my distinguished position of leaker)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Help, i'm stuck in the girls showers with no way out. Whaty should i do?
You don't say how you got in there in order to get stuck. Normally it is because you are in the middle of a quest - such as getting the key from the principal's office to the storage room to see what Becca and Clara are doing - and instead of doing the expected task, you did something Uberpie didn't program for.

The bottom line is you will most likely need to quit and reload your most recent save (prior to getting stuck).

Aug 26, 2017
Hey I think I have a bug where I can use the gym. None of the objects in it highlight as clickable, and I have also tried just clicking on everything

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey I think I have a bug where I can use the gym. None of the objects in it highlight as clickable, and I have also tried just clicking on everything
You can't work out in the gym until after you have been invited by Gerda and Harry to join them for working out. If you still think you should be able to work out - share a screenshot of your task list.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any walkthrough for the new version?
The quest says he wanna watch some vids before sleeping, I can't figure out how.
No, but there are several YouTube playthroughs you can follow - with tasks/quests tagged for easy searching using your favorite web search engine.

Simply type the task text (exactly as it is shown in the game - do not paraphrase like you did above) and add taffy tales at the end of it into your search engine:
I feel like watching some late night videos before bed taffy tales

1705498635075.png
Look, the top two results: one is a YouTube video and the other shows your question has already been asked at least once before in this thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes