yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TaffyTales-S5v1.07.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Haven't played this game for probably over a year or more. Is it any better or has the story just gone downhill? Last time I played it seemed like the MC could only have sex with maybe 4 women in the game. Any progress with the redhead in the same house as the MC? Seems like you couldn't do anything with her the last time I played. Maybe it's been at least 2 years since I played. I can't even remember now so the game must have not made a very good impression.

• Angry
Reactions: DimaKrox

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
NTR update is up next. Good luck, you’ll have to wait for another round of development.

Perils of trying to please everyone and ending up not pleasing ME.
Fixed that for you. Its a minority who can't tolerate optional NTR and the game is probably not even gonna have that much of it compared to vanilla stuff, but still enough to keep the ntr fans interested. Everybody wins! (except you and a few others ;))

AmethystPrism

Apr 3, 2022
Fixed that for you. Its a minority who can't tolerate optional NTR and the game is probably not even gonna have that much of it compared to vanilla stuff, but still enough to keep the ntr fans interested. Everybody wins! (except you and a few others ;))
Me? I don't discriminate between the routes.

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Can someone tell me what the difference between main route and NTR route and should I play season 01 or 05..Thank you

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes