Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Why do all women in this game have a tail with a vagina?
I've never heard of such a fetish...

semihammer

Aug 30, 2019
The game is really great and awesome but when the japanese starts i just got fucking lost so please someone give me a save file with all the CGs please.

Reactions: Hentzenation

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Is there any rewards for helping the elder before the wolfman rapes her? or is it just a role playing aspect?

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
one question: besides the goddess(not sure if she has one or not) and the demon mother(demons are known to have tails), WHY DO ALL THE WOMEN HAVE TAILS!

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
The tail stuff seems a bit weird, but the art is pretty good. Also does the demon queen have dick-nipples?

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Hello to all.
Explain who understood what needs to be done in the first main quest.
it is written in yroglephs and I can’t understand what to do in the main house of the village.
Thank you for the early ones!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think the tails are actually a mechanic because it seems in one the scenes the MCs dick actually grew to look like the tail. Don't know the story behind it though, there's also only about 3 H-scenes translated I think.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Hello to all.
it is written in yroglephs and I can’t understand what to do in the main house of the village.
same, i cant find anything to do in the barn

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Hello to all.
Collect all vegetable in the field, then put it into the empty boxes in the barn (next to elder's house) then return to the elder

Reactions: Jamsalad and Humuz
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes