3.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Feb 16, 2021
YandereDev?
Honestly? No. YanDev at least didn't give his audience the middle finger by cancelling his main project to create something entirely different. Multiple times. (there are enough other ways he pissed them off, don't worry)
YanDev: School Killing Simulator
Carpetwurm: Zelda-like to RE based puzzle game to comic to sfw zelda-like to the second game with the first one's gameplay, while complaining about people wanting his earlier works he cancelled out of the blue.

Congratulation, Carpet, the bar was low and you still managed to limbo your way under it.

Xavier_the_broken

Apr 14, 2020
Gameplay is pretty meh, sex scenes aren't my thing, wasn't really expecting rimming, but to each their own, sort of glad I didn't spend money on this, and after hearing that the creator is pretty much abandoning it like he did with everything else, I'm firm in saying this.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
The secret boss is available only when you completed game at least once, and can be found in the room where you was ambushed by kobolds, where is the sword, you need leave the room going north in next room, after done that return back and will appear a stair that lead to the secret boss room, fair warning is a lot strong if you didn't upgraded to max your stats and you have at least a full recovery better have 2 plus an invincible item in your inventory, if you are prepared this way you should be able to defeat it easily, if no prepare for a long streak of defeats, like the saying say man half warned, half saved, good luck

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
Does anyone know the boss scene?
Secret boss is under a box after you get the sword in the very first level, leave the room by either going up or down and then re-enter the room to access the stairs. The box will be gone if you are playing new game+.

Cheats:
cirno (new game+)
reimu (new game+)
marisa (new game+)
link (start with +2 GUTS)
zelda (start with +2 WILL)
ganon (start with +2 STR)
nook (start with extra 250 cash)

Enter one of these as your name to enable the cheat.

Reactions: Molp99

3CCH1B0Y

Sep 8, 2018
Just so you all know, you can edit the money value on save editors. Save your game and use an editor site, ctrl+f "money" and change it to 999 (it's the max number the game allows, anymore is reset to 999). That way, when you find the store kobold, you can buy everything quickly. However, that's like half the game, so I don't know how helpful it'll be.

Edit: Good news, everyone! I've found you can alter your stats and HP too. Use a save editor, put all your stats to 10, your max HP to 140 (you'll need to heal up once you do) and cash to 999. Boom! Gallery mode will fill easily and that jippy piece of shit final boss (he can one hit you in his final form by using his spinning scythe attack. -_-) can eat a dick! Now you can all enjoy the game without broken combat screwing you over! (Sadly, I can't fix the broken platforming...)

Edit 2: Going over the 10 limit has a weird effect on the game, I'd recommend maxing your stats for the final boss and then having your inventory loaded with whetstones and energy drinks for the secret boss cos, oh my god final boss, all is forgiven, she is a bullet hell bitch and this game is NOT designed for bullet hell. Just roll all the time, it's the only way.
what did u use to edit?

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
what did u use to edit?
I used this site:

It's helped with most games I wanna edit but has limitations. Depending on the game, the editor might be nicely listed (like with Renpy games) or a big fuckin' text doc, such is the case here. Hence, use ctrl+f. It'll make things easier.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes