3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Apologies if this has already been posted previously but

Does anyone have the .zip (or .7z) file for Tailbound Classic? Preferably the last version of TB before it was reworked into the modern version.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrra

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
This game have cheats?
https://f95zone.to/threads/tailbound-v1-0-0-carpetwurm.98035/post-8255740

Can someone update links? the game is updated
There's not much in the update(s).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does somebody know if you can help trey or not????
No, Trey is just a NPC with a picture. Probably one of the original backers who didn't give enough money to have their own scenes, but to be included in the game.

saul449

Apr 16, 2022
hello everyone!
i've seen everyone struggling with gallery saves and i've managed to come up with my own fix by manually replacing the hex strings. for some reason, if you try to replace any MDAwMDAwMDAwMDAw strings above offset 00000090, it causes the game to crash. i manually replaced all the strings below it using MDAwMEYwM0YwMDAw.
View attachment 1571667
also, the scenes are all unlocked by line 00000800, so you can stop replacing there. View attachment 1571668
hope this helps in some way! worked for me anyways
strings you need to replace: MDAwMDAwMDAwMDAw
strings to replace with: MDAwMEYwM0YwMDAw
don't forget to install HxD!
holy shit dude, thanks a ton. out of every single method on this thread, this is the only one that works. i can finally enjoy le hawt furry men. :D

Reactions: anonmeow4410

tesc0

Nov 2, 2020
someone know what deluxe extras edition contains?
Here is the to download deluxe extras.

To answer your question, it comes with Thristchasm, along with older builds, artwork, and sex scene animations. Tailbound Classic with artwork and sex scenes. And Tailbound artwork and sex scene animations along with a thank you note. It does not come with the game itself.

Last edited:

anonmeow4410

Jul 15, 2022

To answer your question, it comes with Thristchasm, along with older builds, artwork, and sex scene animations. Tailbound Classic with artwork and sex scenes. And Tailbound artwork and sex scene animations along with a thank you note. It does not come with the game itself.

Thank you!

Reactions: vmu101 and tesc0

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022

I know it was a while ago so I apologise for the recent ping but
I'm about 80% sure the files have either been removed or are region-locked. Do you have a link to... say... a MEGA file download containing the deluxe extras? or perhaps a pixeldrain link?

Jan 12, 2019
I know it was a while ago so I apologise for the recent ping but
I'm about 80% sure the files have either been removed or are region-locked. Do you have a link to... say... a MEGA file download containing the deluxe extras? or perhaps a pixeldrain link?
+1 for updating OP to include these versions.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes