3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Kaiju Uncommon

Nov 17, 2020
The secret boss is probably easier if you max out your stats, but even with 4 across the board, you can do it easily enough if you dodge correctly. The topple animation is definitely not worth it, though, unless you enjoy breasts. Defeating the secret boss nets you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A decent reward if it's your first playthrough, but not on any NG+ if you've already unlocked everything else.

P.S. No, you don't get anything from leaving the P-AD cells intact. I don't think those things matter.

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
The secret boss is probably easier if you max out your stats, but even with 4 across the board, you can do it easily enough if you dodge correctly. The topple animation is definitely not worth it, though, unless you enjoy breasts. Defeating the secret boss nets you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A decent reward if it's your first playthrough, but not on any NG+ if you've already unlocked everything else.

P.S. No, you don't get anything from leaving the P-AD cells intact. I don't think those things matter.
interesting but I don't know how the stats should increase because I have all the stats at zero for the whole time of playing and you don't get up to me so I don't know what way to raise the stats

Kaiju Uncommon

Nov 17, 2020
For those having difficulty editing the game's values, here's a complete, New Game+ save file with everything unlocked. Just save it to C:\Users\(User)\AppData\Roaming\Tailbound\saves and replace the .txt extension with a .ini one. Should be pretty simple, but can't guarantee things with Carpetwurm's antics. Since everything was done legit, it shouldn't give any errors, though.

The only thing that could prove to be a problem is the fact that gallery entries unlock and remain unlocked, even without a character saving the game. So, no promises.

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
For those having difficulty editing the game's values, here's a complete, New Game+ save file with everything unlocked. Just save it to C:\Users\(User)\AppData\Roaming\Tailbound\saves and replace the .txt extension with a .ini one. Should be pretty simple, but can't guarantee things with Carpetwurm's antics. Since everything was done legit, it shouldn't give any errors, though.

The only thing that could prove to be a problem is the fact that gallery entries unlock and remain unlocked, even without a character saving the game. So, no promises.
yeah it can't be downloaded that save throws it at a page where it's spelled out like txt

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
what sex scene thrilled you the most. I like avid, snake, gelly and ataraxois the most or I still don't remember how it is

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
Having a surprising amount of trouble in the Hotel. I've gotten to the second safe room but I can't go beyond; the room to the right has cables with constant electricity going through it and the room at the top needs a key.

There was also the room to the right of the big lobby with 4 Avid's in it, the map shows it has 2 more ways to go in it but I've gone through its electric maze a few times. I'm either getting stopped by a constant current and can't pass, or I just plain can't find the door there.

I feel like I'm missing something very obvious but I just don't know what it is

Edit: Yup, it was something obvious. I didn't take out the generator in the Hallway cause I completely missed a little area I could go into cause I thought it was too thin to move through

Last edited:
Reactions: mrra

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
if you are not very attentive like me, then improve your statistics mainly strength to max and just a little rich life right now I finished the game for the second time and the last boss Ataraxoise I put on the first try in 3 minutes is really known that I'm looking forward to the secret boss

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
ok the container is there you can get there once the game is over I will give instructions on how to solve it View attachment 1477382 View attachment 1477388
Now I was able to enter the room. In my first run I took another passage and it seems like you can only unlock one of the two which seems intended because else you could destroy 9 of eight generators.

I also finished the secret boss, is there any reason (contentwise) why I should play the NG+ any further?

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
Now I was able to enter the room. In my first run I took another passage and it seems like you can only unlock one of the two which seems intended because else you could destroy 9 of eight generators.

I also finished the secret boss, is there any reason (contentwise) why I should play the NG+ any further?
NG + is harder about the German than the classic game, but mostly the same is just played with a character who has all the stats and skills from the last passage, but in the game NG + you can experiment a bit with new paths and discover what was found

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
Any full saves that DOESN'T break the game and that works? Tried every single save game but they all break the game and give errors :<

Last edited:

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
Any full saves that DOESN'T break the game and that works? Tried every single save game but they all break the game and give errors :<
I recommend to anyone what they ask for savefiles or they will ask. don't make this game after each you want to continue from save so the game will drop it doesn't work. play the game yourself it's sometimes annoying but it's still better than bothering with a non-functional save

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
I have already finished the game 100%. I have everything unlocked and a secret boss. If there was interest I could send all the scenes for those who don't want to play the game but just look at the sex scenes

Reactions: LonelyWanderer
Apr 14, 2018
I have already finished the game 100%. I have everything unlocked and a secret boss. If there was interest I could send all the scenes for those who don't want to play the game but just look at the sex scenes
Even with your easy instructions how to do the save i get error messages so it would be nice if u could send them to me if possible.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes