VN RPGM Tailor Tales [v5.1.1] [Celianna]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jazjaz

Jun 8, 2021
These tiers are confusing AF so excuse me if the route passwords don't work, tried to test but there's no indicator if they do. Not the early bird version, too expensive.

Get v4.0.3 here

When you're asked if you have the Itch.io launcher, just click yes. It doesn't check if you actually do have it or not. Understandably you won't get updates but this is the latest version as of posting.

If there are more updates while I'm pledged, I'll try to post here.
View attachment 1346359 View attachment 1346360
OMG
thank you so much. The tier of 10 $ is the one with the plus I think

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Thank you so much!! Can't get access to the extended nsfw version of ending though.... The ending is the same short one, passwords don't seem to be working and side stories are unavailable, I wonder what the problem is or am I doing something wrong?
OMG
thank you so much. The tier of 10 $ is the one with the plus I think
I pledged to the Monthly Pass Plus tier and tried my best to follow the instructions but I might've screwed up somewhere. I'll try to figure out why it's being annoying when I have access to my pc again.

jazjaz

Jun 8, 2021
Thank you so much!! Can't get access to the extended nsfw version of ending though.... The ending is the same short one, passwords don't seem to be working and side stories are unavailable, I wonder what the problem is or am I doing something wrong?
Did you go to gifts put the password cards?
then put all the names as passwords
then you go to the character and select epilogue and choose the passionate one

Reactions: superdadidou

Melissa Hawk

May 27, 2020
Yep, that's right. I moved my saves from itch.io, load game and go to Gifts but when I put names and click Ok, nothing happens, I guess there should be notification of sort and even if not, unlocked routes don't become available and route that I already read (James) is still the same (short epilogue). I removed saves and started new game, go to Gifts, put passwords and result is still the same. Routes don't get unlocked, side stories are unavailable...:unsure: Is there some sort of notification that the passwords worked?

Karenj825

Jul 12, 2021
Yep, that's right. I moved my saves from itch.io, load game and go to Gifts but when I put names and click Ok, nothing happens, I guess there should be notification of sort and even if not, unlocked routes don't become available and route that I already read (James) is still the same (short epilogue). I removed saves and started new game, go to Gifts, put passwords and result is still the same. Routes don't get unlocked, side stories are unavailable...:unsure: Is there some sort of notification that the passwords worked?
You have to put the password:"Cards" first, after that you get a notification and can unlock the routes writing the names.

Reactions: superdadidou

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
You have to put the password:"Cards" first, after that you get a notification and can unlock the routes writing the names.
Do you know how to unlock the side story of James, please? I just played chapters 26, 27 and 28 directly (passionate and innocent) to unlock the rest of the CGs that were not unlocked by tapping "James" in Gift, but his side story is still blocked...

Last edited:

Jollira

Nov 13, 2017
Do you know how to unlock the side story of James, please? I just played chapters 26, 27 and 28 directly (passionate and innocent) to unlock the rest of the CGs that were not unlocked by tapping "James" in Gift, but his side story is still blocked...
According to the information listed , it's not been released.

Thank you for the upload, LAWOLE.

Reactions: Cove Holden

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
According to the information listed , it's not been released.

Thank you for the upload, LAWOLE.
Oh, okay. Thank you for the info.

These tiers are confusing AF so excuse me if the route passwords don't work, tried to test but there's no indicator if they do. Not the early bird version, too expensive.

Get v4.0.3 here

When you're asked if you have the Itch.io launcher, just click yes. It doesn't check if you actually do have it or not. Understandably you won't get updates but this is the latest version as of posting.

If there are more updates while I'm pledged, I'll try to post here.
View attachment 1346359 View attachment 1346360
And thank you so much for sharing, Lawole!

Last edited:

Biaochi9819818

Jan 22, 2022
I pledged to the Monthly Pass Plus tier and tried my best to follow the instructions but I might've screwed up somewhere. I'll try to figure out why it's being annoying when I have access to my pc again.
Hi sorry to reply to you on this post as I cannot reply on the Mods conversions Posts and do not know how to DM. Can I ask the questions about the conversions? As I found that the hair have something wrong in-game. I have no idea to fix it! Thank you Problem.png

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Hi sorry to reply to you on this post as I cannot reply on the Mods conversions Posts and do not know how to DM. Can I ask the questions about the conversions? As I found that the hair have something wrong in-game. I have no idea to fix it! Thank you View attachment 1724878
The thread was closed for a friggin reason. It wasn't an invitation for people to follow me around the site asking about god forsaken conversions.

Reactions: jazjaz
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote