Tailor Tales v 3.0.5

Windows -

Tailor Tales v 3.0.5

Mac -

Last edited:
Reactions: superdadidou

DegeneratePANcakes

Jun 5, 2020
need more games where the female lead doesn't get raped by old saggy testicles face-shaped hairy fucks, considering the r18 version of this game hasn't been posted yet, are there any games where both the girls and the guys are attractive?, I like men as much as women, so whenever i see those ugly farts I get virtually transmitted diseases.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
need more games where the female lead doesn't get raped by old saggy testicles face-shaped hairy fucks, considering the r18 version of this game hasn't been posted yet, are there any games where both the girls and the guys are attractive?, I like men as much as women, so whenever i see those ugly farts I get virtually transmitted diseases.
Just look up the otome genre pretty much, since (whatever the devs thought amount to) "hot guys" is more or less its raison d'être, though it tends to have a problematic relationship with proper consent at times too...

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
DegeneratePANcakes
What RNDM said. However, I would also like to add/warn that if you like MCs with a spine and an interesting personality then you may want to steel yourself. There are some exceptions but Otomes in general have one big stereotype: most MCs are Mary Sues with doormat personalities. "Innocent and sweet yet ordinary girl" that has somehow managed to get the attention of every attractive/popular guy in the vicinity while also filling them with the desire/need to protect/save/conquer her.

For the most part, you've played one then you've played them all, especially those Otomes you play on your phone. Some developers re-hash the same formula over and over again, just with slightly different stories and different characters. Also, in almost every game the guys' personalities follow the same pattern: there's the sweet one, the tsundere, the protector, etc. Sometimes the Otome genre feels like a milking scheme but there are some good titles out there.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
However, I would also like to add/warn that if you like MCs with a spine and an interesting personality then you may want to steel yourself. There are some exceptions but Otomes in general have one big stereotype: most MCs are Mary Sues with doormat personalities. "Innocent and sweet yet ordinary girl" that has somehow managed to get the attention of every attractive/popular guy in the vicinity while also filling them with the desire/need to protect/save/conquer her.

For the most part, you've played one then you've played them all, especially those Otomes you play on your phone. Some developers re-hash the same formula over and over again, just with slightly different stories and different characters. Also, in almost every game the guys' personalities follow the same pattern: there's the sweet one, the tsundere, the protective one, etc. Sometimes the Otome genre feels like a milking scheme to me but there are some good titles out there too.
In all fairness it's not like its opposite-number genre, the garden-variety galge, was any better...

Uninspired derivative treacle forms the great mediocre majority of any commercial entertainement after all. And people still buy it too.

Reactions: Lilifox and Luxil

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
In all fairness it's not like its opposite-number genre, the garden-variety galge, was any better...

Uninspired derivative treacle forms the great mediocre majority of any commercial entertainement after all. And people still buy it too.
People prefer things they are familiar with, and companies/developers are only happy to oblige since that's usually a safe bet to get their investment back. I mean, look no further than this forum - how many games are uploaded here that feel and offer similar things to dozens of others prior to them?

Reactions: Lilifox

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
People prefer things they are familiar with, and companies/developers are only happy to oblige since that's usually a safe bet to get their investment back. I mean, look no further than this forum - how many games are uploaded here that feel and offer similar things to dozens of others prior to them?
Quite so. Even a cursory survey of same will also tell you "indie" devs by and large aren't much better, which is why we're up to our eyebrows in some-dude-fucks-his-mom-in-glorious-Daz3D games here :v

Reactions: denydraskr

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Try this https://f95zone.to/threads/fashioni...bocchi-musume-x-produce-keikaku-kalmia8.4955/ and look for comments i've posted more there, also you can try and search on vdb otome tag or tag with female protag-sexual content. Try smutty otome games on google and reddit forum too

Last edited:

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
These tiers are confusing AF so excuse me if the route passwords don't work, tried to test but there's no indicator if they do. Not the early bird version, too expensive.

When you're asked if you have the Itch.io launcher, just click yes. It doesn't check if you actually do have it or not. Understandably you won't get updates but this is the latest version as of posting.

If there are more updates while I'm pledged, I'll try to post here.
4.0.3 passwords.PNG Plus Route Passwords.PNG

Melissa Hawk

May 27, 2020
These tiers are confusing AF so excuse me if the route passwords don't work, tried to test but there's no indicator if they do. Not the early bird version, too expensive.

Get v4.0.3 here

When you're asked if you have the Itch.io launcher, just click yes. It doesn't check if you actually do have it or not. Understandably you won't get updates but this is the latest version as of posting.

If there are more updates while I'm pledged, I'll try to post here.
View attachment 1346359 View attachment 1346360
Thank you so much!! Can't get access to the extended nsfw version of ending though.... The ending is the same short one, passwords don't seem to be working and side stories are unavailable, I wonder what the problem is or am I doing something wrong?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote