red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Art looks pretty good, and the plot sounds better than the "I blackmailed the hot neighbor MILF into fucking me, and NOW SHE IS MY SEX SLAVE" plot and title that you often get with Japanese games.

Is there an uncensor patch anywhere?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Weird, I see blood in at least 2 of these previews, but I don't see the virgin tag either here or vndb.
Was it missed or is there a context for that?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Nice, thanks for the uploaded.
My only complaint is that the fox and the wolf didn't have a 3some scene but it's classic Norn vanilla goodness.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I 'd already have all of their games if they just release them uncensored. I paid for all my games if I can buy them. Some I don't even play. I just bought them to support the Dev. Maybe download save file to view CGs.

If the game has censored. Well nope. I don't support censored game. The game can be best game in the world but if it has mosaic in it. They will never see my money. I want to play all Norn game. I really do. Too bad I don't have mosaic tolerance.

Reactions: Boltyhead

anonykun

Mar 20, 2019
Art is great but looks way too vanilla for my tastes. Guess I reached that "I spent too much time looking at weird shits for my own good" mark.
i came to a point that i want vanilla now after seeing way too many sick shit

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
For someone keep say them as furry...it's nope
Furry's whole body is animal and cover by furry and have animal face...
If they just have mimi or shippo, they just normal human like or half breed that have cute and sexyness :sneaky:

Reactions: Cross Zero

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
fucking cherry kiss, they jack the prices of their games up in second world countries to a point where you can get actual gamesl ike gta for the price of one short censored visual novel, and then hide behind ''uuh we're indie devs uwu'' to dodge all criticism. they act like a profit margin of less than 300% is somehow not profitable.

and yes I did check this out so I had an excuse to write this comment, from the first 15-20 minutes it seems to be their usual low quality garbage. hard pass for me.