foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
For someone keep say them as furry...it's nope
Furry's whole body is animal and cover by furry and have animal face...
If they just have mimi or shippo, they just normal human like or half breed that have cute and sexyness :sneaky:
Yup, it's actually "kemonomimi"

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
It's funny that Norn by themselves make games that are pure sweet vanilla but with Miel involved end up with piss, tattoos, or piercings in some form. It's like a bad influence cousin.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It's funny that Norn by themselves make games that are pure sweet vanilla but with Miel involved end up with piss, tattoos, or piercings in some form. It's like a bad influence cousin.
Norn used to be the harem vanilla series of Miel but since Miel games sell better Norn has been reduced to mostly single heroines.
Miel formula seems like a winner.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Why Big tits? Not everyone likes them? I like A to B cups lol
The bigger they are, the more they sag when they get older. I bet grannies with boobs long enough to whip you had big boobs when they were young.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Isn't this the dev team that does all the rape? Surprised to see vanilla. Then again I haven't played anything actually vanilla in about 2 months.

Local hippy saves forest, passes out after returning to nature. Is abducted and disappears for several months. Later found copulating with woodland animals and having mutant babies.

For someone keep say them as furry...it's nope
Furry's whole body is animal and cover by furry and have animal face...
If they just have mimi or shippo, they just normal human like or half breed that have cute and sexyness :sneaky:
Furry is basically past the "this is a human with animal parts" and goes into "this person can't be identified as remotely human, purge the heretic."

The thing that fucks with me is when the wolf, fox, cat, or what ever girl has FOUR EARS! They give her cute animal ears but forget to get rid of the human bits. Is it because they think it's weird to see a girl with an empty space on the side of her head? WHICH EARS ARE THE DOMINANT ONES!? Do her human ears even have eardrums? Are they leftovers with no actual ear canal (that's a condition btw)? WHAT IS THIS!?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dietra.Gaskell

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Isn't this the dev team that does all the rape? Surprised to see vanilla. Then again I haven't played anything actually vanilla in about 2 months.
Dunno which game you mean is... But as far as I know most or maybe all of Norn works is vanilla romance and even harem and only have good end... Dunno if I miss some games tho...

The thing that fucks with me is when the wolf, fox, cat, or what ever girl has FOUR EARS! They give her cute animal ears but forget to get rid of the human bits. Is it because they think it's weird to see a girl with an empty space on the side of her head? WHICH EARS ARE THE DOMINANT ONES!? Do her human ears even have eardrums? Are they leftovers with no actual ear canal (that's a condition btw)? WHAT IS THIS!?
Believe me I'm an illustrator myself and also draw kemonomimi... And it is not because we don't know about that, but if we really decide to not include human ears we must add it very long or thick side hair that glued to their side... Because if it shown empty that will become weird and so bad in result... instead of Kawaii that will become kowai... By the way you do not need to think about logic when you talking about unlogic creature... lol

Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
"You're fucking a pregnant kemonomimi, but suddenly something grabs hard your DICK," :oops: lol
What the actual fucking fuck? Are you sure those aren't succubus? Even then that's *VERY* fucking early for them to start holy fucking shit!

rougeherring

Jul 8, 2020
Is this an actual game? I'm about to have sex with my third girl, and I STILL haven't made a single decision. I've yet to play a VN that hasn't given me some choices.