• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I want a TY 3 ! I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA
Same, personally I didn't care for 2. I think 1 was much better, so if 3 does get made I wont hold my breath about it being good, but I still want em to try cause the art is really good regardless of the story.

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Oh great I wonder if shiravune zoomerified the language like they usually do. Also typical shiravune keeping CGs censored. Yawn.
I would actually laugh if they're able to zoomerified this game, since it would mean that they actually NEED to play it, and oh god what a game this is. Even NTR enjoyer might need to think before playing this one.

Reactions: QuestionTime

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
...Still fucking wild that we get Taimanin games on Steam of all places, let alone them having a totally SFW action gacha game where the Taimanin actually get to be more consistently badass ninja girls rather than "ninja" girls in air quotations...
Their gacha game has a very nsfw version.

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
So is this just NTR through and through or is there a way to avoid that particular part? I really like the art style of this series, but I'm really not into the mindbreak, "girl gets fucked by orcs/bandits/monsters/etc" genre.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So is this just NTR through and through or is there a way to avoid that particular part? I really like the art style of this series, but I'm really not into the mindbreak, "girl gets fucked by orcs/bandits/monsters/etc" genre.
Sorta, you can get the "good" end but you pretty much avoid all the scenes. Not really what someone looking for avoidable NTR is looking for I bet.

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
Sorta, you can get the "good" end but you pretty much avoid all the scenes. Not really what someone looking for avoidable NTR is looking for I bet.
Yeah, not really. It's a shame, I think the designs for the Taimanin girls are stellar, but I just can't get into the genre they're usually portrayed in. I asked because I do remember seeing a couple of images where Sakura (which I think is the name of the orange haired girl) was enjoying time playing games with someone and not being brutally fucked and impregnated like that one hentai I watched once, but I presume that's just the good end CG of one of these games and there's no actual scene that doesn't involve her being raped.

Such is life, I'll pass on this one.

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Hah, funnily enough I played through every ending except the good one* -mainly cause I just kinda hated...Tatsurou(?)- so I don't really recall: can you do the "good" end from the start or do you have to do one/some/all the ""bad"" endings first?

*and that's including the one with the...uhm...suitcases (or was that 2?)

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
No the NTR and mindbreak is all of the content.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Yeah, not really. It's a shame, I think the designs for the Taimanin girls are stellar, but I just can't get into the genre they're usually portrayed in. I asked because I do remember seeing a couple of images where Sakura (which I think is the name of the orange haired girl) was enjoying time playing games with someone and not being brutally fucked and impregnated like that one hentai I watched once, but I presume that's just the good end CG of one of these games and there's no actual scene that doesn't involve her being raped.
That's from the Gacha game which has a lot of consensual content. You can check out the scenes by getting the Scene viewer.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hah, funnily enough I played through every ending except the good one* -mainly cause I just kinda hated...Tatsurou(?)- so I don't really recall: can you do the "good" end from the start or do you have to do one/some/all the ""bad"" endings first?

*and that's including the one with the...uhm...suitcases (or was that 2?)
Cant say for sure since its been a long time since I played it. But I'm pretty sure you can just speed run the good end, but you avoid basically all the game. You just make the correct choices at the start and the game ends kinda deal.

Reactions: ArAyAiBoy
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes