VN Ren'Py Tainted Aquamarine [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Did the survey, probably went a bit crazy on the "Other" options, hopefully it at least helps the creative thoughts. :)

Loving your ideas so far.

Jul 20, 2019
for the shota's personality, I would *definitely* go for mischievous. (personally I would opt for a taller, older boy, around 18yrs old who is a bit of a ruffian prick instead of a lil boy lol, mainly because shota art makes me cringe, but also because you can still capture that similar feeling of being cucked by a much younger, immature guy)

either way, i wish you good luck with the game!

Reactions: SanaeS

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I did the survey, hopefully all these results help you. The fetish section could be improved though by mentioning how you plan on implementing each fetish (if you do choose to include it), since there were a bunch that I enjoy slightly in games but not at extreme levels.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hello guys! Thank you for the submissions. We already are 200 participants in!

A lot have left really helpful comments about the Wife's CG and her possible personality.
So next up in my list is to make multiple CG variants of the wife and have you guys choose which you would prefer.

As for the development side, I already finished writing the scenes and script in Ren'Py upto the point where the couple finds the necklace. What the necklace does, is still up in the air though.

The current premise in the lead is the Voyeurism necklace, followed closely by the mind-wipe and sexual curse on the wife.

Surprisingly, a lot of comments have suggested to combine multiple magical properties to the necklace. I actually never thought about this and is definitely something interesting to consider, since most of the premise doesn't seem to be mutually exclusive and can really do work together.

Fully drawn CG sex scenes won by an overwhelming amount, so I'll start getting to work on that when I create my first actual sex scene, maybe a vanilla one to test out the waters.

Once again, I really appreciate you guys for the enthusiasm for this project! Here's hoping it's going to turn out into a really great Netorase game. Cheers!

dirty n'wah

May 21, 2017
About necklace - it could be an option where MC gifts necklace to another man (depending on player's choice) to help him seduce his wife.

Reactions: Back

dirty n'wah

May 21, 2017
I do think it's important to still include a few sex scenes between the husband and wife that take place after sharing to reconnect
I agree, but this must depend on choosen path (sharing or cuckolding, if this separation is planned of course). In the second case it isn't necessary.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Honestly kinda floored that an idea that was born so recently is already so far down the "get shit done" road. OP, you are an absolute animal and I will be following this with great interest. Survey answered, in case you were still looking for opinions.

Lionheart021

Jun 26, 2018
I just found this project while surfing the forums as work:cool:

It looks like a real gem so far. I just hope the creator will be able to deliver on his promises as this game has an amazing amount of potential. I'll be supporting you the entire way brother.

I prefer the voyuer necklace route as it seems the most interesting (similar to The Adelaide Inn knight route) but I won't be opposed to the curse necklace route if it includes the wife/bull sending photos and videos to the husband.

I also noticed that Futa/Trans was an option on the survey and I'm heavily in favour of that. I wouldn't mind it being the MC's sister/cousin or maybe his childhood friend who used to playfully bully him.

Reactions: zetsupetsu

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
done with the survey. hopefully it can help a bit.
I like the idea, and I hope it will not turn into a "similar" ntr-japanese-hentai-game with hard-ntr.
I want the Mc to be smart, a bit evil, dominant but also that I can choose what to do, total control.
a bit like Our Fate.

Reactions: Fiz1247 and rgnar62

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Done survey, no points at all for guessing my character suggestion :sneaky:

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I tried boku dakare and theres a scene that happens on a train with the husband present (I very much liked this scene) and a scene where the wife goes to the beach (Though I would have liked it if the husband was present and they did it in the open like if the guy puts sunscreen on the wife and they fuck while the husband is beside them while under an umbrella so that others cant see.) I'm wondering if theres gonna be scenes like those in this game. I quite like it if the husband is present in some scenes because I like it when the wife sometimes makes teasing eye contact with the husband.

Iraiva

Aug 12, 2021
Done the survey, really liked the idea and the amount of forethought put into this. Looking forward to this game coming out.

Reactions: zetsupetsu
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote